hama71

1978 you don't even have to ask join in on the craziness known as the Takumi-kun Fanclub III. if you love the series and the actors you will fit right in and WELCOME (COMPLIMENTARY GLOMP!)

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

i just don't know...i tried downloading the link above last night and it come up an error or something. i'm trying again. hopefully it works this time..if i new about the links earlier i would be having this problem...sigh oh well i'll just keep trying.

I have the chinese version and I'm just going to put subs to it with what I think is what is being said using the summary given to us and from my knowledge of Japanese vocabulary (which isn't big). I'll probably be wrong but I don't care.

heeey. :) does naybody knows, where can i get Takumi-kun series 5 with english subtitles? :) i can't find it..

Guys, please don't go to other communities arguing about your opinion regarding Takumi-kun (or other dramas, anime, manga etc) and state it as it is YO's opinion.

I received complaints today from Saya's community that some members who said they are from YO went and argued with people from that community because they had another opinion.

Please don't take it personally, as I'm scolding you or something, I know that the majority of the members have no fault, I just said it as a warning for future, because we don't want scandals and having people feeling offended.

Thank you

• Like 7

Hey, guys! Does anybody knows where can i get Takumi-kun series 5 with english subs? it doesn't matter, if it's online, orif i have to download it.. i just need the movie with eng subs. :)

rikosotaja go to the takumi-kun ano hareta azora page and they will provide the subs for you if you ask nicely I believe.

I asked Saya for permission for Takumi-kun 5 English translation, and changed all the links to this one, link provided by them:

Link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Password: magicpants1992

CREDITS:

NOTE: This link is posted with the permission of Saya, and is the only link allowed to be shared. Please don't reupload nor post for streaming.

• Like 14

As Key said up there...

This will be my first and last time saying this...

Please what has say here stay here and don't go to other forum for say anything!

I know most of people who been here for long will not do something like that...

And everyone here love the Takumi-kun series and wish to get along with each other,

even different view and like and dilike is different...

But, still love of Takumi-kun series is same...

So please I bag of you who ever said anything there stop!

Even it for clear your view...

Stop this pointless fight over and over...

I didn't start this thread at the beginning...

I join in this forum after first of this Takumi-kun fanclub was made...

Any after I join in forum I try my best to keep up with the all the info I could get on Takumi-kun series...

And try to make this fanclub to be welcome to everyone who love and want to love the series...

Because of you love this fanclub could come this far...

So please save what we has been build up here...

Our love and trust between us!

This will be my last saying in this thread!

Even I come in I will stay low and will not said anything any more...

But, plaese love this Takumi-kun series and hope this thread keep on growing...

Thank you for everything!

And I love you guy and I will miss you!

And one last... my PM is almost full try not to send me any PM please!

• Like 3

Hama! NO please don't leave we all love you! It's done it's over with no more arguements nothing. The Takumi-kun fanclub will never be the same if you leave please don't leave please!

onion4Oh my god what´s going on here?!?!?!? Did i miss something???

Hama-san, why do you want to leave the TK-Thread?????

@Ueda_Angel: don't feel too bad i can't get the subs either...i guess we're just not meant to have them..it's sad.

Well, well, what do we have here?

It seems I have just posted a new Pureness story today. Hehe!

Curious?

Wait no longer and click this linky

I wanna thank Jed for being the first to review. I'm so excited. kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

• Like 2

I. Takumi-kun 5 with suftsubs

(Download the movie and the subtitles file in the same folder and open the movie with VLC Player. It should automatically detect the subs)

Movie with Chinese subs link:

English subtitles link:

Password: magicpants1992

CREDITS:

NOTE: This link is posted with the permission of Saya, and is the only link allowed to be shared. Please don't reupload nor post for streaming.

II. Takumi-kun 5 with hardsubs (only for media section, for YO's registered users)

For those who don't know how to play the movie with softsubs, the movie with hardsubs is ONLY available for streaming in YaoiOtaku's media section.

The permission to hardsub it and share it in our media section was given by SaYa for YaoiOtaku Forums. DO NOT redistribute outside the forum! To watch the movie with English subtitles, click

• Like 12

I finally watched the movie with English subs!

It was greeeeat! I really love it!

Takumi and Gii were just awesome!!!! :msn_red_fox 8:cuteonion41::Red_fox:

14p44k.jpg

• Like 1

i guess my computer was just too slow to download the subs, tried it one time on my father's computer and BAM it works. yay me so freaking excited...so who is watching it right that's right i am lol...*giddy giddy*

Hey guys if anyone gives a damn I wrote another one-shot. Feel free to read it if anyone has the time.

Last_sky this is yours. I apologize if it sucks.

• Like 4

I just recently found out about Takumi-kun series...and I must say its the best thing ever created LOL since I am new here and I'm not really sure how things work..but all i know is that i must join this fanclub! yoroshiku onegaishimasu

I just recently found out about Takumi-kun series...and I must say its the best thing ever created LOL since I am new here and I'm not really sure how things work..but all i know is that i must join this fanclub! yoroshiku onegaishimasu

hello there! i'm glad you could join us. welcome! don't worry so much how things work, we'd be glad to assist. you'll have lots of fun in this club. we're a happy bunch here. rabid, hyper and informative. it's like Shidou only without the bullies. LOL

BTW...how do you like to be called? and is that the notorious picture of kame and jin kissing as your avatar? heheheh...i used to be a KATTUN fan. :) that image drove a lot of fans wild.

• Like 1