Megaupload Shutdown

zdm123

@BasePairWobble

I quite agree with you... especially the amazon thing you are writing about.

I´m not for online piracy but if there´s no way for people like me to get some special movies and other things in my country, i have to download them.... Without the internet we wouldn´t ever known about these wonderful masterpieces like Takumi-kun and others... :cuteonion24:So there´s by itself no financial prejudice for the media concerns. :cuteonion49:

Quite the opposite, if there´s a way for me to buy these things in my country, i´m the first one who would buy it!!! :8onion5::cuteonion46:

• Like 3

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aoi

• Jin.

• zdm123

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooooooooooooooooo they cant do that, Now i cant watch anime on this site anymore. Sigh i hope they upload another link on Video streming because i really whant to watch anime on this site. Stupid SOPA and PIPA i really hate them now.

ow :( but i think manga/anime sites will not be affected. because its somewhat a japanese company i think? im not really sure

i am so sad. i just downloaded 4 movies. the takumi kun series. and then the megaupload website shutdown :( torrent is the only one working :(

Hello Everyone, Im not actually new but this is the first time i reply to a thread,, thank you so much for the videos but how can we download some of the movies if megaupload is blocked?? Thank you

• Like 1

MEGA...UPLOAD....*sigh*

First PIPA, SOPA, and now ACTA which is waaaay worse:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello Yaoi mates~ I would like to express my opinion that ACTA has been very tricky and quieter than SOPA. It's a worldwide anti-piracy issue so if you get some more time, kindly sign the petition against it. It will not only affect our internet hobbies but it will also be an anti-democracy and anti-privacy law. If they suspect you to be downloading/uploading, your ISP providers will be asked to give information of your internet activities. In short, it looks like they're planning to make our internet providers as "internet police" or else they will be arrested. As soon as you're found out to be downloading/uploading or even just browsing sites that offer piracy stuff, you will be considered a criminal. :( So please support ACTA as you have supported SOPA. More and more countries in Europe have already signed it to be voted in the European Union court - but who knows what these politicians will decide since it's not a trade issue only, but also political. Bless us all, my yaoi mates!

• Like 4

Now I understand why the "Notice" popped up when I tried to access Megaupload yesterday =.="

I still have many manga/movie/drama I want to download +____+

So, I guess this is why they said the world ends in 2012 -___-

• 3 weeks later...

im against those pathetic laws like sopa and pipa (they sound very funny in spanish xDD) but i really hate people like the owner of megaupload

i still download manga anime, yaoi etc from others servers and the most of the webs are changing their links to other servers

• 2 months later...

Damn those law....!!! I hate them! :mad:

Right now I also have problem with mediafire!!! Those who upload yaoi manga using mediafire, their account had been shut down! I went to another yaoi manga download site and there's go the admin last words.... saying this is the goodbye to those who are loyal to them... T_T

Now, I can't even download using mediafire saying error for violation whatsoever!

Memorex, I don't know what to say, but I also uploaded full of yaoi on my Mediaafire and my account wasn't closed. Besides, I checked right now and I can download yaoi normally from Mediafire. Maybe it was blocked in your country.

I remember when this happened. I found it rather silly. I understand people being worried about copyright infringement, but I figure if someone wants to share what they have with others they should be able to do that. It's no different than sharing a book you have with a friend who doesn't have it, at least in my opinion.

well 2012 the word ending was predicted.....Considering what happened to megaupload. I'm starting to believe it now.

• 1 month later...