Chat

鼠ドル

I didn't know where to place this, just thought I should mention that the chat is not really functioning. Well, you can't write anything in it anyway. It's most likely some problem with wibiya though (I've tried using different browsers).

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Skyxon

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since when you can't log on?

I just tried and I can,also I was online there the other day. (:

Might be your connection,or the browser[if you have switched to other browser,not saying you did],or some bug.

Try log on through other account. For example,not from FB,but from Yahoo. (:

If not,then most probably the connection is wonky. (:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Umm the chat is not showing up for me at all. -rubs head- I tried on different browsers but on none of them does the chat work. The chat still does not appear at all. Everything else works fine for me though. Can someone please help me?

Nope its just not popping up at all. Im on through my phone now. Its still not working on my laptop. But even through my phone I would be able to access the chat if I did the whole desktop view. But even when I was able to access the site through my laptop earlier today it did not show me the chat at all.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
sky make sure you haven't minimized the chat, look in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and make sure there is a little green pill shaped button, if it's grey click it and it'll open the chat, if it's not there then try clearing your DNS, and flush your browser cookies ect, also make sure your flash and java is up to date

I have done all of that. On my phone atleast and when I could access it on my laptop I did the same. I know the little switch thing. But that doesn't even show up.

Uhh I do not have access to the site on my laptop. It still gives me the forbidden page since last time. It cleared up today for a little while but now it is back again. On my phone it is enabled. Since it has worked before.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Well, the forum isn't designed to work with phones, we just have a mobile version to help navigation from phones. However quite some members reported they were getting errors on phones, a white page when trying to access the forum or different parts of the forum not displaying or working properly. BobCrazy, ldg and other members reported that issue. We plan a professional mobile version, but for now the resources we have do not allow us such an investment.

I'm really sorry you encounter these problems, I'll look deeper into this issue and hopefully manage to solve it asap.