Takumi-kun: Of Love and Loss (Takeshi x Morita)

yojichan

@yojichan.. yesterday night I print out your story and today while lunch I'm reading it ..

and Gosh.. I really don't know how supposed to say..

Your story is incredible AWESOME .. :)

I love love love it ...

Your rocks !!!

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• j3dmed

• andreanitzoo

yesterday night I print out your story and today while lunch I'm reading it ..

and Gosh.. I really don't know how supposed to say..

Your story is incredible AWESOME .. :)

I love love love it ...

Your rocks !!!

*hugs tight* thank you so much, dearest. just knowing that you had to print my story and all that is so touching for me. i can never ever thank you enough how much your comment means to me. i really appreciate it very much. i'm so happy you love this story. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

oh myyy, do you know, my dear yojichan, i was nearly cry reading this story about Suzuki and Morita.. it's so beautiful story and of course, as beautiful as the writer^^

• Like 2

oh myyy, do you know, my dear yojichan, i was nearly cry reading this story about Suzuki and Morita.. it's so beautiful story and of course, as beautiful as the writer^^

oh sweetheart, thank you! *hugs tight*

oh gosh..i am still in tears. i am overwhelmed by the massive support i have received from everyone.

so amazing.

thank you so much for your comments and encouragement. i am so happy to know that it has affected you that much. i

cry too when i read this story. a part of me is still surprised that i got to write something like this.

• Like 1

*hug my yojichan back~*

I do still crying whenever read it again,, whereas I'm not such a cry baby girl, but dunno how a story can make me cry so easily,, that definitely your story only, my dearleaf4

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
*hug my yojichan back~*

I do still crying whenever read it again,, whereas I'm not such a cry baby girl, but dunno how a story can make me cry so easily,, that definitely your story only, my dearleaf4

my dear sweet nita! *hugs tight* i feel the same way too. thank you so much again for your comforting words.

to everyone,

i've mentioned on the first page of this story thread that a dear friend of mine Yuuchan (yunake) made a special fanvid for me and this has served as one of my inspiration in writing this story. unfortunately, her YT account was taken down but i was able to save the video so allow me to share with you once again. i was the one who chose the song for this fanvid but Yuuchan did an amazing job in putting this all together. i hope you enjoy!

Watch

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
in
| View More

• Like 1