Takumi-kun: Of Love and Loss (Takeshi x Morita)

yojichan

The story was really great, one of the best ones I've ever read and I don't know much about Takumi-kun movies or characters (just have watched the first one), but I still loved it.

But...But....The ending was so very sad. I'm just crying now and the tears won't stop. (sob)

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• j3dmed

• misakixusagi

Well my first thought of SuzuMori *Im using it hehe* is MORITA IS SO KAWAII!!!!

And also i somehow 'hate' the ending of SuzuMori becoz it is too painful for me...

I want them to develop more too...and i am so sad when Suzuki passed away...

I easily get disturbed with that kind of ending...

I KNOW RITE???!!!! M x S could brung many misunderstandings...lol

MisuShin is 100% suits the couple...and i heard some fangirls called Shingyouji as 'Shin~shin' and they even add 'baby' on it...kawaii ne???

En~ i will stay by ur side whenever u need me becoz i have a faith that u will do the same...^^

KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK MY BUNNY SISTER!!!!!

Yes, that's absolutely true! My feelings exactly. Morita for me was not only kawaii but yasashii as well.

He had this appeal like you just wanna keep him close and he's the type of lover who would be your bestfriend too.

For Suzuki, he had that attractive loneliness in him. He's a bit cold because of his condition and he wants to appear strong to people.

So the SuzuMori pairing really worked out to balance their personalities.

That was my feelings too. Niji-iro Garasu is one of my fave TK films but I really wished they could have examined a bit deeper into their relationship. There were several voids here and there that needed answers.

waaaah! Shin-Shin baby..that's just TOO ADORABLE!!! KYAAAAAAAAA!!!

when i get a pet rabbit..i am SO gonna name it Shin-Shin baby.

thanks bunny sis! you're the best. *hugs*

Amazing story Yojichan! From far one of my favorite fictions I read recently.

My favorite part was when they attended the Halloween party. When Morita was so embarrassed. :D

You surprised so well all the emotion and what can I say?... It's perfect in my opinion

Perfection. Wow. I'm almost speechless. This is tremendous. Thank you so much for considering it to this level.

The Halloween party has been one of my most favorite scenes in the movie. I remember I would replay it several times because I loved the interaction and I got to see the way Morita looks at Suzuki and I can't help saying. "Gosh! He's really in love." It's so sweet. I wanted to be able to dig deeper into those feelings and I'm so glad you saw it in this fic. :D

Wow.

Really thanks for this story. I just love this pair, they are so tragic...

Yesterday I re-watched second movie and I wondered why Morita wasn't on the funeral... You gave me answer...

In movie their love looks so unfulfilled and here you gave me hope that it couldn't be so... hopeless. I'm glad that they had some time together.

I just... really love this story :-)

Thank you so much. I'm so pleased that you love this pair.

Oh, yes the answer to Morita's no-show at the funeral. I felt strongly that there had to be a reason for it. For someone so in love like that. To break the rules. I wondered what could have held him back from just rushing to Suzuki's side and I thought...who could hold that much influence on him not to do so...and there it was the answer that made sense to me. Of course! It had to be Suzuki. No one else.

I understand how you feel..totally! Their love did feel so unfulfilled. Writing this has been a personal longing to be able to fulfill the culmination of their love for each other.

Thank you so much for loving this story. :)

The story was really great, one of the best ones I've ever read and I don't know much about Takumi-kun movies or characters (just have watched the first one), but I still loved it.

But...But....The ending was so very sad. I'm just crying now and the tears won't stop. (sob)

Awww! *hugs tight*

I am very touched that it has affected you this much.

I was crying too when I was typing it and I was crying at the same scene twice! It really hits me too.

I hope you will able to watch the rest of the Takumi-kun movies. It's really a wonderful experience. The fifth movie will be released early next year. :)

• Like 3

oh dear, i had to wipe my tears first before commenting *sniff*

yojichan, you really did a great job expressing them both

ten thumbs up for this amazing story!

to be honest, when i first read this, i kinda felt a bit sad coz actually i m hoping for the story in which suzuki is reincarnating, ehehehhe.. ^^

i m so adoring this couple & longing to see them ended with a happy ending ^^

but as i continued reading, i felt more more warm love spreading from this story

this is exactly how they should picture them in the movie ^^

in the end of page one, i have to stop reading coz my eyes were drenched in tears & the screen was so blurred

i paused for a few minutes, wiped my tears, continued reading & then flooded my eyes again in no time

the ending was tragic as expected, but this story is so beautiful it touched my heart

i m really happy you wrote about this amazing couple

i hope you can continue it to the reincarnation story if you have time in the future ^^

it'll be most awaited story ever, ehehehehehe ^^

again, thank you very much for writing & sharing with us yojichan :leaf3:

• Like 1

oh dear, i had to wipe my tears first before commenting *sniff*

yojichan, you really did a great job expressing them both

ten thumbs up for this amazing story!

to be honest, when i first read this, i kinda felt a bit sad coz actually i m hoping for the story in which suzuki is reincarnating, ehehehhe.. ^^

i m so adoring this couple & longing to see them ended with a happy ending ^^

but as i continued reading, i felt more more warm love spreading from this story

this is exactly how they should picture them in the movie ^^

in the end of page one, i have to stop reading coz my eyes were drenched in tears & the screen was so blurred

i paused for a few minutes, wiped my tears, continued reading & then flooded my eyes again in no time

the ending was tragic as expected, but this story is so beautiful it touched my heart

i m really happy you wrote about this amazing couple

i hope you can continue it to the reincarnation story if you have time in the future ^^

it'll be most awaited story ever, ehehehehehe ^^

again, thank you very much for writing & sharing with us yojichan :leaf3:

my dear dear mchan!

*hugs very tight*

i hope i can convey how deeply grateful i am to know that you have been so affected by this story.

thank you so much that you were able to see it through what I was hoping to achieve in this fic.

the whole idea was to be as faithful as i could with the movie. i didn't want to change the ending but i wanted to add more meaning to their relationship because the movie did not explore that aspect further.

i strongly believed without a doubt there had to be a story to tell about SuzuMori.

And despite the tears in our eyes, we felt the warmth of their love till the end.

thank you so much, my darling for expressing your emotions here. i am very touched.

as for the reincarnation...well...that would have to be at the "Disorder Family" that hama-san started.

hey who knows..maybe i'm gonna work on that since i'm assigned to the other characters, hehehe! :D

my dear dear mchan!

*hugs very tight*

i hope i can convey how deeply grateful i am to know that you have been so affected by this story.

thank you so much that you were able to see it through what I was hoping to achieve in this fic.

the whole idea was to be as faithful as i could with the movie. i didn't want to change the ending but i wanted to add more meaning to their relationship because the movie did not explore that aspect further.

i strongly believed without a doubt there had to be a story to tell about SuzuMori.

And despite the tears in our eyes, we felt the warmth of their love till the end.

thank you so much, my darling for expressing your emotions here. i am very touched.

as for the reincarnation...well...that would have to be at the "Disorder Family" that hama-san started.

hey who knows..maybe i'm gonna work on that since i'm assigned to the other characters, hehehe! :D

really yojichan, i should be the one who said thank you for the beautiful story ^^

as i said sometime ago, i m not onto fanfic too much

only some really good ones could touched my heart

and this one is definitely one of them!

it deeply engraved warm, loved impression in my heart

the part which really touching, is when suzuki told morita not to come at his funeral

it broke my heart as i read it...

i could imagined how morita's feeling when he heard tht *wipe tears*

(imagine how we feel if our lover told us not to attend his funeral)

and the letter for morita...

i've never read something very sad yet very beautiful

it made my heart filled with so much emotions & my chest felt so tight

"I am what I have become because of whom my heart has beat" :banhbao45:

oh dear, i can feel my tears swelling up as i read tht letter again

ps: if u write about them again, it will be most awaited ^___^

when you do so, please let us know, would ya?

i m still longing for the reincarnation fic, of course

but i m fully understand tht you guys must be very busy & have to put hold on it

perhaps someday, you can manage to write it for us

many many thanks in advance *huuuuuuuugs* =(n_n)=

• Like 1

Yes, that's absolutely true! My feelings exactly. Morita for me was not only kawaii but yasashii as well.

He had this appeal like you just wanna keep him close and he's the type of lover who would be your bestfriend too.

For Suzuki, he had that attractive loneliness in him. He's a bit cold because of his condition and he wants to appear strong to people.

So the SuzuMori pairing really worked out to balance their personalities.

That was my feelings too. Niji-iro Garasu is one of my fave TK films but I really wished they could have examined a bit deeper into their relationship. There were several voids here and there that needed answers.

waaaah! Shin-Shin baby..that's just TOO ADORABLE!!! KYAAAAAAAAA!!!

when i get a pet rabbit..i am SO gonna name it Shin-Shin baby.

thanks bunny sis! you're the best. *hugs*

Yeah i agree with you...Morita is someone that you wanna keep him close...

and somehow i feel sorry his loss...if i were him...i might not fell in love anymore..

and if Suzuki is still alive i am sure they will be a perfect couple juz like MisuShin...

Somehow i feel so painful to watch the movie again especially the last part where Morita made the rainbow...

GOSH!!!! MY CHEST IS HURT whenever i watch that part...T___T

Seriously...Niji-iro Garasu left such a big impact to me as Pure too...

somehow love and loss could influenced me so much...

I know rite??!!! Shin-shin baby is the cutest name for Shingyouji...

Maybe Misu think of him like that in his mind...lol

well people often asked me on YT why there's no MisuShin scene in the 5th movie..

and all i can answer is...

"Maybe there's another movie SPECIALLY for them...LET'S JUST PRAY OK??"...lol

p/s-> LOVE~LOVE~LOVE ur new siggie!!!!!...IT IS SO DIRTY AND HOT!!!!! KYAAAAA!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

• Like 1

OMG YOJIIIIIIIIIII!!!! i cried reading it!!!!

such amazing, touching, sweet story! i love how deep your stories can be! i'm sure i'll think about it for days, just like your other ones! "i miss you" line was.... my favorite. i stopped and kept looking at it... wondering that moment. so sweet and so sad and so deep...

i still have lots of thoughts, but i guess i need to organize my thoughts first.. hehe

great job once again yoji!!!

• Like 1

Oh man.... you write such delicious things.... *___*

You are truly talented sweetie...

Thank you so much, for whatever comes out of that head of yours....it's brilliant!!

And also, thank you for posting this and letting us read it...

It's just amazing!! ;)

• Like 1

really yojichan, i should be the one who said thank you for the beautiful story ^^

as i said sometime ago, i m not onto fanfic too much

only some really good ones could touched my heart

and this one is definitely one of them!

it deeply engraved warm, loved impression in my heart

the part which really touching, is when suzuki told morita not to come at his funeral

it broke my heart as i read it...

i could imagined how morita's feeling when he heard tht *wipe tears*

(imagine how we feel if our lover told us not to attend his funeral)

and the letter for morita...

i've never read something very sad yet very beautiful

it made my heart filled with so much emotions & my chest felt so tight

"I am what I have become because of whom my heart has beat" :banhbao45:

oh dear, i can feel my tears swelling up as i read tht letter again

ps: if u write about them again, it will be most awaited ^___^

when you do so, please let us know, would ya?

i m still longing for the reincarnation fic, of course

but i m fully understand tht you guys must be very busy & have to put hold on it

perhaps someday, you can manage to write it for us

many many thanks in advance *huuuuuuuugs* =(n_n)=

oh gosh, i would have responded to this a whole lot sooner but the pc went bad and i could not use it for the entire day! T__T

dear mchan, i am deeply touched at how much this story means to you.

as a writer, i feel i have done something right. i'm very convinced now that this was the right thing to do even if it took some time.

yes that scene did affect me as well. i pictured that it would be one of the most painful things for anyone to do especially the most natural thing is to be there till the very end. but i wanted to be faithful to suzuki's character. how much he wanted this and he meant it all in the most positive way he could. it was not meant to hurt. he just loved morita so much not to give him even sadder memories.

you see in one of my earlier versions of the story, it did touch up on morita's parents. :)

but i decided to condense it in this final version to give the readers a sense of understanding why morita understood such a request by suzuki. :)

i'm so happy you liked the poem. i originally wrote that for my first love actually so it was the most fitting to be in this story.

wow..you really love this couple, don't you? i am so happy!! because i love them too.

and sure thing when i find myself thinking about writing them again, i will let you know.

hehehe...reincarnation..i'll see what i can do. maybe i will just surprise you, who knows?

*HUGS TIGHT*

Of course id read it :) love reading people storys,cause u guys r so talented :)

awww~ thank you! thank you so very much. :D

Yeah i agree with you...Morita is someone that you wanna keep him close...

and somehow i feel sorry his loss...if i were him...i might not fell in love anymore..

and if Suzuki is still alive i am sure they will be a perfect couple juz like MisuShin...

Somehow i feel so painful to watch the movie again especially the last part where Morita made the rainbow...

GOSH!!!! MY CHEST IS HURT whenever i watch that part...T___T

Seriously...Niji-iro Garasu left such a big impact to me as Pure too...

somehow love and loss could influenced me so much...

I know rite??!!! Shin-shin baby is the cutest name for Shingyouji...

Maybe Misu think of him like that in his mind...lol

well people often asked me on YT why there's no MisuShin scene in the 5th movie..

and all i can answer is...

"Maybe there's another movie SPECIALLY for them...LET'S JUST PRAY OK??"...lol

p/s-> LOVE~LOVE~LOVE ur new siggie!!!!!...IT IS SO DIRTY AND HOT!!!!! KYAAAAA!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

They say a first love never dies and for Morita that is not the case so we can just imagine what he must be going through. :(

If Suzuki were to live, i agree they would have been very good for each other as MisuShin but of course, they would be sweeter to each other and be really good friends. The MisuShin couple is...hehehehe! well, we know what type of couple they are. KYAAAAA!!! ^__^

I know right? i had to watch Niji-iro Garasu several times to refresh specific scenes for my story reference and it's really not easy because i end up focusing on the dramatic scenes. the saddest one for me is when Morita was sitting alone on the bench watching the windows and everything around him was going dark.

to me that captured the pain and i knew I MUST include this scene in this story.

another would be when Gii and Takumi visited Suzuki and all Suzuki talked about was Takumi but you could see it in his eyes the sadness. It was like he was just trying to distract himself and not turn the attention on him. And Gii's concerned face the whole time.

Niji-iro was totally unexpected for me because it left a huge impression that inspired me to making this dream fic come true.

Oh gosh! oh gosh! I AM SO EXCITED FOR TAKUMI-KUN 5

i mean okay..alright..fine..yeah there isn't much MisuShin action but demmit! I DON'T CARE!!! What matters is BOTH OF THEM are in this together. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *runs around crazy*

ahahahhaha! i am glad you LOVE the siggie. i feel so extra naughty. have you seen my profile pic? hahahahahahah!!!

OMG YOJIIIIIIIIIII!!!! i cried reading it!!!!

such amazing, touching, sweet story! i love how deep your stories can be! i'm sure i'll think about it for days, just like your other ones! "i miss you" line was.... my favorite. i stopped and kept looking at it... wondering that moment. so sweet and so sad and so deep...

i still have lots of thoughts, but i guess i need to organize my thoughts first.. hehe

great job once again yoji!!!

*HUGS TIGHT*

thank you so much, cherry my love. i am so happy that you loved this story and it has affected you this much.

it means a lot coming from you.

I feel like I wanna cry too. *hugs more*

Oh man.... you write such delicious things.... *___*

You are truly talented sweetie...

Thank you so much, for whatever comes out of that head of yours....it's brilliant!!

And also, thank you for posting this and letting us read it...

It's just amazing!! ;)

Oh, Bel thank you, thank you my darling! You are amazing! *hugs*

I am so humbled of your compliments. I truly am.

It gives me so much pleasure to share stories with everyone because i love reading stories too.

• Like 1

It made me cry all over again! This is a beautiful piece. It would have been nice if last part was the ending of Colored-Glass, would it? :)

awwww! thank you so much for reading and the amazing review!

I am humbled. I am touched that you would consider the ending of my fic would have been for the movie. waaaah!!

Previously, I considered about 4 people to comfort Morita but Gii stood out and I thought it made perfect sense for him to be the one to be present. :)

• 3 weeks later...
....XD....I'm not half way done yet.....but.....

So far the story's good....XD

You worked hard...Thanks for always making these.....:D

Hello!

thank you so much for reading so far and appreciating the hard work that has been put in this story.

i hope you will see me through the end.

much love. :)

Yojichan.........I'm so..so..so..sorry..too late to read it..

but I'm sure I'm not the last person who read this, because..there are still many people who will read this fanfic..

it's because you're very AMAZING FANFIC...Oh God, I can't say anything else, about how I really LOVED ur this fanfic...:leaf3::leaf15:

This is the WONDERFUL one..I've ever read..

I was thinking if this is a fanfic or a real story ?!! ah .. like I almost could not distinguish which is where imagination and reality when I read this....

and the ending part is make me...leaf4

Oh dear..I don't know what else I must say..maybe I just want to ask permission from you to save this fanfic in my HEART folder :msn_red_fox 8

GOD JOB YOJICHAN...LOVE U AND ALL UR FANFIC *hugs and kisses* foxy2

• Like 1

Yojichan.........I'm so..so..so..sorry..too late to read it..

but I'm sure I'm not the last person who read this, because..there are still many people who will read this fanfic..

it's because you're very AMAZING FANFIC...Oh God, I can't say anything else, about how I really LOVED ur this fanfic...:leaf3::leaf15:

This is the WONDERFUL one..I've ever read..

I was thinking if this is a fanfic or a real story ?!! ah .. like I almost could not distinguish which is where imagination and reality when I read this....

and the ending part is make me...leaf4

Oh dear..I don't know what else I must say..maybe I just want to ask permission from you to save this fanfic in my HEART folder :msn_red_fox 8

GOD JOB YOJICHAN...LOVE U AND ALL UR FANFIC *hugs and kisses* foxy2

my dear darling Fie!

thank you so much for reading. awww~ no need to apologize for being late. what matters is you're here. *hugs tight*

i'm so happy you loved this fic and i can never ever thank you enough for the time you have spent reading this. it really means a lot.

oh my goodness! you were not able to distinguish imagination and reality. this makes me feel that i've done a good job in blending the scenes from the movie and my story. i really wanted to be able to focus on their story in its purity.

again, thanks so much my love. *hugs and kisses*

Hello everyone!

This thread is now closed.

Thank you so much for reading.

You will be directed to its new home. Please click the link below.

Thank you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...

This story thread has now been reopened.

Apparently there had been some problems with the new fiction system.

You will find more details on this link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for reading. :)

• 2 months later...

I have the need to print this and read it again in the privacy of my room. It seems people at the office are looking at me - why is that? What can you say about someone laughing by himself, smiling while staring at his comp? LOL :)

You write such sweet, lovely prose. It was very poetic, carefully chosen words that really convey the message of the story.

What else can I say? The sad parts are coming, I need to delay reading the next parts, coz I want it to last a bit longer.

I need to write this poem down...

To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time

by Robert Herrick

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,

Old Time is still a-flying;

And this same flower that smiles today

Tomorrow will be dying.

The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun,

The higher he's a-getting,

The sooner will his race be run,

And nearer he's to setting.

That age is best which is the first,

When youth and blood are warmer;

But being spent, the worse, and worst

Times still succeed the former.

Then be not coy, but use your time,

And while ye may, go marry;

For having lost but once your prime,

You may forever tarry.

• Like 3

OMG Jed, thank you so much for your thoughtful comments! My heart is a-flutter. I couldn't stop blushing and grinning as I am reading all this. I am completely flattered that you felt the need to print this so you could read it carefully and delaying to read the sad parts to come. Thank you...WOW indeed.

I love this poetry you posted here too. It's so beautiful and touching at the same time.

yojichan!!!!

Your work deserved all the attention and praise because it's awesome. You have a way with words, and I love the way you described the characters.

The reason why I printed it is because I want to read it carefully at my own leisure. I really love it. :)

• Like 2

Your work deserved all the attention and praise because it's awesome. You have a way with words, and I love the way you described the characters.

So true. yojichan is a amazing writer. I'm so glad that Suzuki and Morita have more fans.

• Like 2

yojichan!!!!

The reason why I printed it is because I want to read it carefully at my own leisure. I really love it. :)

So true. yojichan is a amazing writer. I'm so glad that Suzuki and Morita have more fans.

oh my heart! your appreciation and praise for my work is deeply deeply felt. the exhilaration i experienced after accomplishing this story is revived again. i really wanted to bridge the gap between the movie and the way i would like to portray the characters. it's great to know that there are fans who appreciate Morita and Suzuki. although it is also a fact that some of the audience didn't like it since we all know of the tragic end. however, it is that tragedy that made it all come together and there was a beauty in that. i didn't want to change it. i only wanted to express it further. i really really love the pair.

thank you so much again for taking the time to read this. :)

• Like 1

The rainbow generated by the mirrors poignantly delivers the message of love and loss. The different colors that filled up the sky is like the many emotions one felt when they are in love.

I just watched the movie again, I think for the 3rd time. I was inspired by your work, so I have to see it again.

I remember very vividly how you wrote Gii trying his best to make sure the two guys cross their paths. Going back to the movie, that scene were Morita sneaked in to see Suzuki while he was walking is definitely most memorable.

When you like the movies you've watch, it's nice to know there are EXTENSIONS - like your fiction that provides us with more perspective of what could have happen to the characters as they explore their relationships.... :)

the exhilaration i experienced after accomplishing this story is revived again.

And it should be revived again and again. People will discover the movies and your fiction as they get to know this forum. Its like having different generations sharing the wonderful Takumi Kun series year after year.... :)

• Like 2

thank you so much dearest Jed. i am just absolutely blown away by your comments and i must say you too have a wonderful way with words. i love the way you describe things and the emotions that come out of them. it's quite vivid.

the title for the second Takumi-kun movie was absolutely spot on for the feel and mood of the film and the story it told. exploring all that on a deeper scale was a wondrous though difficult journey for me in a literary sense. but having been able to piece them all together without vanquishing the aspect of their love and tragedy as portrayed in the movie made me feel so good to be able to accomplish all that.

i wrote it as a personal gift to myself and to be able to share this gift to everyone who felt there was more to what the movie had to offer by reading this story of mine has given this sense of completion.

thank you so much once again for having taken the time to read the story and oh-so-carefully. thank you for your thoughts and leaving me these comments. i shall treasure them always. :)

• Like 1