your Uniform!

mixlol

hello everyone~ and marry christmes ^^

u know I was just preparing my unifurm for school tommorow.. and I was wondering how's the other countres unifurms looks like

so why don't every one say how there unifurms look like ?

for me.. it's a gray pants with a pink shirt

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mixlol

• sarah3161

• BRIDGET

• SailorRishi

hmm.....Thats an interesting uniform....do you have a necktie with it?

My uniform is...red checkered skirt(knee length ofcourse),white shirt w/ necktie, and blazer( even when its so hot were forced to wear it)....XD

Guest FujoshiFTW

Oh, we have a summer and winter uniform and even then there's a tunic version and a pants version :L

For summer (you're supposed to wear the tunic version but I wear the pants) it's a white shirt (with the stiff collar...) with the navy blue summer tunic. What I wear; are navy blue tailored pants, a white shirt (with the same stiff collar) and my school jumper. Since if you're just wearing the white shirt the teachers are probably going to tell you off. You could wear a blazer too, but the blazer is so fricken' expensive.

For winter; the winter navy blue tunic (it's thicker than the summer one and it was folds in it), the red and white candy-cane tie, white shirt with long sleeves and stockings. What I wear are; the same pants I mentioned before with all things I mentioned then excluding the tunic and the stockings XD

hmm.....Thats an interesting uniform....do you have a necktie with it?

My uniform is...red checkered skirt(knee length ofcourse),white shirt w/ necktie, and blazer( even when its so hot were forced to wear it)....XD

no we don't have that ^^... and cool I love the uniform with a skirt!

we have gray blazer as well. but no body buy it!

Oh, we have a summer and winter uniform and even then there's a tunic version and a pants version :L

For summer (you're supposed to wear the tunic version but I wear the pants) it's a white shirt (with the stiff collar...) with the navy blue summer tunic. What I wear; are navy blue tailored pants, a white shirt (with the same stiff collar) and my school jumper. Since if you're just wearing the white shirt the teachers are probably going to tell you off. You could wear a blazer too, but the blazer is so fricken' expensive.

For winter; the winter navy blue tunic (it's thicker than the summer one and it was folds in it), the red and white candy-cane tie, white shirt with long sleeves and stockings. What I wear are; the same pants I mentioned before with all things I mentioned then excluding the tunic and the stockings XD

what a compleceted uniform!!! where u r from ? (if u don't mind)

I've been going in schools in two different countries at the same time. In Finland we don't have uniform, but in the other one it's a pretty simple gray or black dress and pants. For boys it's a shirt and pants. The color depends in which school are you.

well... I don't wear uniforms anymore... but for me it was pretty annoying.. I went to a religious School for 8 years (it's school and high school) my uniform was dark red skirt.. knee length although I shortened it, white polo and dark red sweater... I wore knee lenght socks and black shoes... I started using girls ' shoes but as I lost them playing football.. I asked my dad to wear guy's.... in Summer we used the white polo and the skirt.... I still keep the skirt somewhere....

I grew up in the South and attended public school. It was the best school in the county, but we didn't have uniforms. ...Unless you count the camoflauge hunting coats, jeans with skull rings in the back pocket, muddy work boots and badly cut mullets. XD

I don't have to wear a "uniform", per say, but I do have a strict dress code to follow. Business wear-knee length skirt and blouse, if you want to wear pants they can't have pockets or belt loops and you have to wear a blazer. No sweatshirts, no graphic tees, no sweatpants, even on weekends when I go to the dining hall. And no flip-flops or sandals, and especially no hats! And, since it is a "prep" school (I still don't see that-then again, I do run the anime club!!) if you're not wearing brand names you'll be ridiculed. (Hell, I get laughed at enough just for liking anime, so I've stopped caring...besides, nice stuff is so expensive~)

Guest FujoshiFTW

@mixlol - I'm from Sydney, Australia. I go to a selective school so maybe that's why our uniform is a little different from other schools XD

this is so cool.

in my country we not wear school uniforms.

But what interests me more. why do you describe the uniforms?

It would be much better if you post pictures. comes people, have courage.

pls post some pics leaf4

Yeah, I agree, pics would be nice :p

No school uniforms in this country either. I don't even think we have dress codes, boys are still wearing sagging jeans, which means their underwear is for the world to see, haha XD Not complaining though ;P

• Like 2

I see most of the countries doesn't have uniforms.. I think that's cool

@SailorRishi, pics ? well, If the rest don't mind.. why not!

as for me, I don't have pics of me at the moment, maybe if I get one I'll post it ^^

@nicicia, lol, cool!! ^^

this is the uniform for girls school government

we used to hate to wear it ,

p34-02.jpg

for elementary is blue

for middle school is pink

for hight school is yellow

at my elementary and middle school time it was a dress >_

there wasn't any uniforms in my school because it in our country just the most prestigious schools have the uniforms. But I have ny own ,,dressing code'' so to say:) I'm always wearing black clothes:) and no skirts for me - I prefer to dress up like a boy;) I event wear costumes and neck-ties. all my manners are rather boyish I guess;)

@sarah, even when u r in high school u where those ??

oh yes >_

we all protest for long times but since its not a money school no one listen.

but every girls try to make the uniform a little better, some makes it look like a party dress

hmm, I think it's cool if there is no uniform

but dress ?? like real dress ????

Yeah, but really simple and it's not pretty at all. The material doesn't feel nice at all:(.