Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

@hana-chan... I am not upset at you...

Well... there are lot of people who just think they could do better job and saying thing they shouldn't have...

You just said Shota play better... so I want to show you to understand the different play in Mao-kun and Shota...

I am not upset at you... ^^;;;

Well... I know few people who play different instrument... and for myself did learn how to play guitar... well I don't play now... --;;

So I kind of know how hard it is learn instrument you never done befor... ^^

Well... for the casting... it's not director Kaneda did the casting... it was Mike P...

Yes, Mike Producer did the casting of Shota and Yusuke..

And when director Kaneda see them he agree with Mike P's decision...

Oh... about that rape scene... director Kaneda did two version soft and hard...

And talk with Mike P and they go for hard version...

So there are lot of talk has been going around about that...

Some people said it good and some people just can't stand it...

This make me more want to see the movie...

Any way... still... far more to go...

And sorry... I don't know when I could do the preview report done... --;;;

They already start Tokyo preview...

But, they just did almost same as the acticle I did yesterday...

few add in like Mike P is the one who cast Shota and Yusuke... ^^

• Like 1

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

@hama-san: OMG! Now i'm even more curious about the rape scene.

if the people said they could not stand it, was it because it was too brutal or because it was too awkward?

personally, i have yet to watch a convincing rape scene in a japanese BL film...

so yeah..i am even more curious how this played out and why the producers chose the hard scene than a soft one.

• Like 1

@Yojichan... Well... we don't know until we see for ourself...

One think sure is after that shot Yusuke could feel that Shota really hate Yusuke and Shota could punch Yusuke for real... ^^;;;

So, I guess how far do they really go for... --;;;

But, people who was waitting for the movie seem like it...

We still have so long to wait for...

And there was saying that Shota looks like Harry Poter with glasses on... ^^;;;

That picture I post Shota with the kids... one of kid said that too...

That will be in the making...

Making will be out day before the theater open...

So... 9 more days until Making to come out...

10 more days until theater release...

• Like 1

Awww, thanks for the nice news, Hama.

Good to know that they will release the making-of (to relieve the wait for the movie DVD XD).

:( No Baba pics so far. Maybe the production asked the boys to not post images in their blogs.

Well, i'll keep enjoying my folder then.

img7517c.jpg

That underwear is not sexy, Shota. But the pose is (*points to hips*). ^_^

I don't think pink is sexy on guys. >

• Like 2

OMG! Is that a spiderman underwear that Baba-chan has?

I can see Spidey peeking out..*giggles*

HE'S SUCH A GEEK! I LOVE IT!!!! KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Baba-chan's pose is cute but with him holding his cell phone like that makes me think he's gonna shave his armpit or something. LOL

I love you, Baba-chan and your Spidey undie. xD

Thanks so much for sharing.

@hama-san: waah! thank you for the good news. that's good to know it won't be long now till the film will be released. :) wishing the best for everyone.

• Like 1

LOL, yojichan, it does look like he's shaving it.

And i agree, that's the spiderman peeking outside of Baba's pants XD

These guys' underwear... XD

• Like 1

Hama71, try to rest as much as possible.

We can wait for you to feel better.

The blog is now doing a daily report on the 3 parts of the preview event. It sounds that they are repeating many things.

If you get better on Friday or Saturday, maybe you can do the last event with Baba.

Now let's laugh with google translator:

その握り方や、“ブラさずに振る”

"Shake without the bra", and its grip

LMAO

• Like 1

@Asclepius... Thank you!

But, even I want to rest I have to do other things... --;;;

So I don't know... I just try not to get too stress...

But, seems I cold just don't want to get away from me... --;;

Oh... that translation...

Well that word do mean that...

But, I think he use that word as shape of it...

As you know the shape of bra is like triangle but little curve in it...

If you ever saw person doing conducting you might know that...

So... I think he use that word to show the how his baton and hand have to move...

I kind of know that because I love classical music and I did learn little bit of the hand movement on conducting... ^^

For like info on today blog posting...

After reading secion Shota and Yusuke want(More like Shota want to) to go over the line so they go to the pub or bar...

But, as you know there is line from that scene... Shota felt little uncomfortable so they move to the Karaoke to do the line...

Also, Shota did few violin practice because he lost his DVD player... I think it was that...

Any way... they really work hard even there is limit on place they

• Like 1

@hama71

I'm not wondering people said if Shota-kun looks like Harry Potter cause he indeed like that....

He just needs to wear a round glasses & change his hair style lil bit... ^^

Then he'll look like Daniel Radcliffe... ^^

Ah so the theater release is next 9 days??

Hum I hope much people comes to watch it then... ^^

If this movie success & the production will make the next series, is it possible to change the main character hama-san?

Like in TKS....

@yojichan

Ne yojichan, you never feel enough for Baba-kun right?

Every time we talk about him you always so hyper, I thought you already fallen in love with him.... ^^ (Every time you talk about Baba-kun you always make me giggle... ^^)

I'm wondering what will you do if Baba-kun standing in front of you right now... ??? ^^

• Like 2

@hana-chan... I hope so too...

I am not hoping like ticket and DVD sell like Takumi-kun did...

But, least some little more then 1st Takumi-kun made...

So, they think they might have chance...

Also, the fan have to push the production...

Takum-kun series could made this far because fan keep tell them they want more and more...

So I hope there will be more Fujimi fan came out after this movie...

So they could said they want more...

I don't think they will change the cast... unless the production took too long to decide on next movie...

Mike P and director Kaneda and cast do get along well...

So I don't see any problem of them working together on next project... ^^

@hama71

I think it'll be better than TKS1 hama-san, cause the production put right actor in the right role...besides Fujimi's novel has more chapter than Takumi-kun right?

I think more novel published it's mean much fan hope it'll be make in live action & now they dream come true so they must be really eagerly to watch it. They must be won't miss it ... ^^

But like you ever said some movie can't be so good just in the 1st series, so in this situation the fans are the controller... ^^

More fans is also means more series of Fujimi's, so let's hope the fans of Fujimi's like TKS's fan (can be increased with the increase in series) & can push the production to make more & more series same like the novel... ^^

• Like 1

Another day without a pic including Baba :(

Well, you know what that means...

tumblrlz8ooug3b41ropujo.jpg

Unfortunately, i have no pics of Baba and Arai alone.

• Like 1

This article seems to be some interview out of the events. The images don't match the event.

Very long article. I got tired of reading google translation of it all.

Well, lots of pics of Shota, click on image to enlarge and enjoy the sweet smiles:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Remember that picture that Hama posted of the backstage? The one with Shota looking sad (and making me want to hug him)?

Maybe he was crying.

Please check when you feel well, Hama.

高崎 本当に嫌で、本気で泣いてしまいました。(OKの)カットがかかったあとも、泣きながら「ありがとうございます」と言いましたし(苦笑)。

Google translation XD

Takasaki is really unpleasant, I would cry in earnest. Even after suffering a cut (in OK), I said "Thank you" while crying (laughs)

• Like 1

@hana-chan: OMG!!! DON'T DO THAT!!! YOU SCARED MEEEEEEE!!! WAAAAAH!!! T______T hana-chan kowaii yo!

You are making me freak out. I dunno what will I do if Baba-chan is standing right in front of me..

A: Faint/collapse/black out

B: Freeze

C: Freak out/squeal/scream/cry like an idiot/tremble/shake horribly

D: Start taking off my clothes (LOL)

E: Make out session (with chocolate)

See? I dunno what to do about Baba-chan. @____@ *sweating and breathes heavily*

@yojichan

Ah, really I can make you like that even that only a supposition? ^__^

But I think I already knew what will really happen yojichan & all reaction that you've mention really happen to you.... You don't mind it if I arrange it to you, ne? ^__^

Reaction when Yojichan meets his Baba "Prince Charming" Ryoma :

1. Option B : Freeze (your mouth open but can't say anything because too shock & your eyes will go wide, not wink at all cause you still think it's just a dream then you'll pinch your own cheek to make yourself believe if that's not just a dream ^_^)

2. Option C : Freak out/squeal/scream/cry like an idiot/tremble/shake horribly (but don't too much yojichan or Baba-kun will scare when he sees you like that ^_^)

3. Option A : Faint/collapse/black out (I think it's OK cause guess who will catch your limb body when you faint & guess too, who the 1st person that you see when you open your eyes???? Of course Baba-kun..^__^)

4. Option D : Start taking off my clothes (LOL) (For this I can't really imagine & explain it yojichan, cause you make me think perv about this idea.... ^_^)

5. Option E : Make out session (with chocolate) (Did you mean you'll have fun with that chocolate, like chocolate bathing yojichan????? Hum why don't you make a pool of chocolate & swimming there with Baba-kun... that must be really really really FUN to do... ^_^)

Well that so far my "arrangement plan" if you meet Baba-kun yojichan....

I hope you approve it... :leaf5:

• Like 1

oh gosh..i am coughing with all the scenarios you pictured here hana-chan..xD

when i get nervous, i start coughing. LOL

but if i have to only pick one..hmmm....

Option A: If I faint I might miss the opportunity of talking to Baba-chan because i will be taken to a hospital. Then he'll forget all about me. waaaaaaah! T__________T

Option B: If I freeze, he'll poke me with a stick then I just collapse..not good. they will take me to the hospital again. i fail again! T__________________T

Option C: Freaking out can be normal but yes, you are right if I do it too much it will scare Baba-chan and he might run away from me. T_____________T

Option D: If I start taking off my clothes right there, I might get arrested. LOL. I'll be banned from seeing Baba-chan 'cause I'm in prison. T__________________T

Option E: I guess this is the healthiest approach. Make out with a chocolate. Your imagination hana-chan is WAY PERVIER! LOL Choco bath with Baba-chan! kyaaaaaaaa!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT! But I dunno if he will agree 'cause he might have another appointment so he cannot get sticky.

I was hoping to duplicate the choco kiss he did with Taiki in Pure. OHOHOHOHOHOHOH! xD

But I'll be okay even without chocolate. I'm game. all we need is breath mints. hahaha! it's only proper to do that. Let's do this, Baba-chan..

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~

• Like 1

@yojichan

Oh my gosh, you really are something yojichan.... I can't argue you about it again, my stomach really cramps now because of laughing like crazy too much!!!foxy4

But you right you can't faint, get arrested & so hyper when when you meet Baba-kun or you'll miss the chance to lovey dovey with him... ^^

And I'm wondering yojichan, how much mints that you need when you kiss Baba-kun? rabbit16

Oh I'm wondering it too, you have 5 reactions like that when you meet Baba-kun, but what will you do if Baba-kun came in front of you with Taiki-kun? What you want them to do, cause they give you 1 wish & they will grant everything what you wish?

• Like 1

@Asclepius... Well... the interview was done ether on office of prouduction(Fujimi) or Shota's agency office...

I think I saw Shota or Fujimi twitter said about interview...

I guess that was the one they said about...

Or I am mix up with other... --;;

Any way... the interview was took one of that office I think...

And for what you get there...

Well... that when that bed scene was done and director said cut... Shota couldn't stop crying...

In the scene itself Yuuke was cry... Shota could feel that motion Yuuke had and he was keep cry ofter shot and with tear in his eyes saying to director and staff "Thank you!"

Well... I don't think even with all that emotion but Shota know this is work...

So he had to said that to everyone... but, I don't think he want to say thank you to Yusuke for that moment... ^^;;;

Well... I think Shota might not want to see Yusuke for few days... but, what can't they do...

They have to shot other scene too...

But, still I think I know why Yusuke felt that Shota really want to punch him...

Well... they been know each other but still that and this is different Shota do feel for Yuuki and see Yusuke as Kei...

That's how all that motion could build up... trust between two of them and as actor to become character did make two of them as perfect chose for the role of Yuuke and Kei... ^^

Oh... for today blog post I will just said few thing...

Well Shota did NG during shooting...

That's something I never thought will happen...

But, what make me suprice more was the part he did NG...

The scene Shota said, “ni ~ya~a ~”

Well if you know him for while will know "Ni~ya~a~" is like trade mark of Shota...

What director want was different feeling of "Ni~ya~a~"

So in the end the just go with what they got...

And Yusuke did said something and Shota did that "Ni~ya~a~" there... ^^;;;

Also, Baba-kun show up end of 2nd stage...

Director said about man with uniform and Baba-kun walk up to stage...

Well... but, no picture... --;;;

Any way... as alway Baba-kun did make up bring the stage...

And director said that Baba-kun only stay shoting for 10 min.... --;;;

Any way there is more thing has been said but this is two got my tension so here...

I don't know I will ever going to do that Osaka Preview... --;;;

As time pass by it harder to do the thing...

But, I will try... I just don't know when... --;;;

Any way... Yojichan and hana-chan still going on about meeting Baba-kun...

Well... you never know what will happen...

If I met some one I will just be myself and talk like what I alway's do...

But, my heart will be bitting up too fast and my face will slowing turning red...

But, the way I act will be same... still there are just like us... may be not like us but other human bing... ^^;;;

• Like 2

@hama-san: thank you so much for the update. always a pleasure to be getting into what's going on in the Fujimi production. oh wow..Shota didn't want to see Yusuke..well it must have been a pretty intense scene for him to react that way. it must have really got to him. different actors react differently though.

i have watched other actors when asked about doing a rape scene with somebody, they actually thanked them because they handled it pretty well and they didn't feel violated even if the scene was about violation. there was still that level of control so it did not go crazy.

uhm..what's ni~ya~a?

@hana-chan: hahahhaha!!! oh maybe about 2-3 breath mints should be okay. i don't wanna use too much or else i won't be able to taste Baba-chan's lips properly. that's the MAIN point of making out. xD

oh gosh..what to ask Baba-chan and Taiki? i dunno! kyaaaa! i will have to think deeply into that. :D

• Like 1

Awwww, babyboy Shota was really affected by the scene. Imagining the scene is breaking my heart. Cause it makes me want to hug him.

It's the same feeling when Cesar Cielo won 50m swimming at China Olynpic Games, he was crying so much. I went crazy till someone invaded the interview area and hugged him.

Yeah, i go crazy when my babyboys cry.

• Like 1

Well... "Ni~ya~a~" is like a explasion... I don't know how to explain this...

I wish they did had some video clip on preview event... --

Once you get into that motion it's hard to stop any way...

So it's nature to want to comfore that person...

Oh...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is the raido interview Shota did...

I was waitting for this to post here...

Any way... there will be other one to come...

I will post it when that come up... ^^

• Like 1

That's great Hama. TY

I also hope someone upload the video of the TV interview he did on feb 22nd. Well, i think it was on TV cause it said channel 11...

Haha, forgot that i saved this gif some time ago...

TENIMYU02.gif

Baba and Arai

• Like 2

@hama71

Ouww so Shota-kun really is a sensitive person, he really affected by the rape scene... :(

This must be his 1st time to act like that & he must be really shock that time but it's really suit with his character as Yuuki in Fujimi. Cause it's the 1st time for Yuuki doing same thing like that with a men....

Now I know why he wants to punch Yusuke after this scene... cause even though he already knew Yusuke & in reality he really different from Kei's character but this is his first time men doing something like that to him & he must be scared a bit... :(

But I'm glad he still fine after that cause I can't imagine when he's crying, cause he always looks so cheerful & I love his smile.... really really sweet :)

Just hope he don't give up to play in BL Drama just because of this... be strong Shota-kun!! ^^

Oh hama-san, maybe it'll sound stupid but what is NG? ^^

I don't know much about acronym in English... ^^;;;

@yojichan

Feel free yojichan to think what will you do with Taiki-kun & Baba-kun when you meet them? ^^

@Asclepius

Ouw Shota looks so adorable in that pose.... ^^

He really like Harry Potter... ^^

• Like 1