Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

Oh, my Tenimyu heart… It’s exploding with happiness….

Aki, Baba and Shouta met.

Don’t you wanna hug them? *__*

o0480064012331343761.jpg

o0480064012332127823.jpg

Oh yeah, they were celebrating Baba's birthday. :D

And... Shouta was in the last Triple Zone with Taki.

o0640064012327730654.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Where is Maokun, hahaha :)

When I see Daichan, I think of Maokun evertime, hahaha ;)

Thanks a lot for cheering too!!!

• Like 4

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, only Taki was expected to show up.

But it's great to see Shouta there.

I think Mao never went to Triple Zone. :(

• Like 5

@ROBY

:Red_fox5:

I have no idea... The wife invited HIM to his stage and Yuu had a day off... he should've said no! TOO BUSY!

COMBO BREAKER!!

b1ed4bec54e736d1246687da9b504fc2d76269c9.jpg

91c1420e0cf3d7cab08334a4f21fbe096963a9ca.jpgb8d603fa828ba61ea75b97ff4134970a324e598f.jpg

:7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10:

bf1e6266d0160924b1b01bf4d40735fae4cd34ae.png

WORSHIP THE WHITE TEETH!

5b85e0160924ab18aa15bee735fae6cd79890bc5.jpg

B_0025.gifB_0025.gifB_0025.gif

Why Baba-chan looked so tanned!!! Wow!!!!

• Like 4

@ROBY

:Red_fox5:

I have no idea... The wife invited HIM to his stage and Yuu had a day off... he should've said no! TOO BUSY!

COMBO BREAKER!!

b1ed4bec54e736d1246687da9b504fc2d76269c9.jpg

91c1420e0cf3d7cab08334a4f21fbe096963a9ca.jpgb8d603fa828ba61ea75b97ff4134970a324e598f.jpg

:7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10:

bf1e6266d0160924b1b01bf4d40735fae4cd34ae.png

WORSHIP THE WHITE TEETH!

5b85e0160924ab18aa15bee735fae6cd79890bc5.jpg

B_0025.gifB_0025.gifB_0025.gif

@

Why Baba-chan looked so tanned!!! Wow!!!!

My dear Lady Luck...

Do you know Changmin from TVXQ??

I think your Mr. White Teeth really looks like him ^^

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Shota has gone wild. ^_^

Snowboarding with Hayashi Akihiro (Bandana Cello guy) and more friends.

t0220029307681024123600.jpg

o0480064012360109765.jpg

• Like 4

Ah, Robertita. That pic bring back memories.

Golden Pair memories. When they still tried to work in the same play. :(

Goldenps_zpsf9a35be4.gif

Shota and Tsujimoto Yuki getting ready for the play

shotaandtsuji-play_zps25697c49.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

That episode was a huge disappointment...

I saw it live.

It was cut off too short. WAS SO BORING!!

Because Baba wasn't in it.... Not the same without him man!!

• Like 4

Because Baba wasn't in it.... Not the same without him man!!

Something is telling me that those two were there to fill in for Baba's place.

I mean, Shota is guest two times in a row. That has never happened in any of the shows with former Tenimyu boys, IIRC.

He wasn't supposed to be guest on Baba's birthday episode either, then he appeared and later in the same day, he was with Baba to celebrate his birthday (and Aki).

Baba, go to your damn shows! >

5th generation of Tenimyu FTW

• Like 4

Hi guys!!!

I'm new here and for the Fujimi

I just watch the movie and find myself falling in love with the story and....... Kei/Arai-san >

I love his eye sighting. Arai-san did very well in putting emotion in his eyes.

Almost all of my favorite scenes are because of his sight, scene I like most is when he stared at Yuuki the first time Kei came to Fujimi orchestra, WOW they said "I want this man and I'll do anything to make him mine".

(It's a shame that I had seen the trailer long before but I found it was not interesting, so I skipped it T_T)

I watched the movie on Feb 4th and spent later days watching anime, reading manga and summary of the novel(although not complete yet)

And I'm sure I'll spend days or weeks read this thread.

My craziness goes to the peak now, LOL

I'm so happy to found this thread where I can discuss Fujimi with you guys!

Does anybody know if they gonna make more episodes of the movie, like Takumi-kun series?

and where I can find Making of FO online, and English translation or summary of the novel rather than sara_tanaquil's live journal and blsummaries.wordpress's

Thank you in advance

• Like 2

My Tenimyu heart exploded.

woogie boogie night

tumblr_mi2ddeD5DW1r0hgg7o1_500.jpg

thanks to U-ren

Kato Kazuki - my favorite Atobe

Hiramaki Jin - 6th gen Oishi

Takasaki Shota - 5th gen Eiji and our Yuuki

Yagami Ren - Yukimura

Kimeru - 1st gen Fuji (my fav Fuji)

I always dreamnt to see Kato's Hyotei generation to perform with Shota and Arai's Seigaku generation, but they only performed with 4th Seigaku generation (Watanabe Daisuke, Hamao Kyosuke, etc). And then Kubota Yuki's Hyotei generation held the rest.

• Like 2

YAY

29381f30e924b8998cdabb906e061d950b7bf6b0.jpg

a71ea8d3fd1f41342b03c8d6251f95cad1c85e66.jpg

b7fd5266d01609244e5c6eb3d40735fae6cd3419.jpg

342ac65c1038534392514b899313b07ecb8088f8.jpg

d6ca7bcb0a46f21ff42c91fbf6246b600c33ae7a.jpg

leaf2leaf2leaf2

SINA

HI HI HI WELCOME!!

I"M SO HAPPY TO SEE ANOTHER WHITE TEETH FAN!!

You've come at the right place!!

KYAAAAAAHHH

rabbit1

I have a few resources- to the Making Of [raw, unfortunately it hasnt been subbed yet YET!],

Making Of [with Baba/Akihiro], and

Audio Commentary [translated/subbed]

and of course, a few different interviews.

I am not sure if you'd still be interested in Making Of, or which one, without subtitles. I have to reset up the download links, I think...

BUTTTTTT The Audio Commentary is here:

PART 1:

PART 2:

Anyway....

YES!! THE WHITE TEETH! I LOVE HIM. He is so hot!! GAAAAAAAAAHH Especially him in the bathroob. OMFFFFFFFFFFGG

:8onion5::8onion5::8onion5:

I'm so HAPPY you gave the movie a chance! It really deserves higher credit.

Unfortunately, I don't think there will be a sequel. This movie alone is sufficient to its plot. I LOVE BOTH NOVELS AND THE MOVIE!! It's so beautiful!! The music, the artwork!

♥♥♥♥

Oh Sina, welcome and

happy v-day to everybody ^___^ vv

• Like 2

Best Valentine present EVER!!!!! I love his devil eyes sighting at the little prey >

Another from me

YaoiOtakuSubsFOEngSubsavi_002394792-vert.jpg

When I get to know Arai-san more, I find he's absolutely different from Tonoin.

Arai-san is always cheerful with loud laughter.

How can he transform to that cold eyed poker face telephone pole!! WOW

Ohhhh I have searched "Fujimi orchestra" in youtube thousand times but I never find these 2 audio commentary *fail*

I still want to watch Making of so please provide me download link, Mrs.White teeth

I'm so sad if they won't make sequel. This is a loooong long novel, there's so much interesting stories and I also want to see more Arai san and Shouta san like this. I love to see Yuuki starting to love Kei, from subzero to 100, although he's boring sometimes because of being a drama queen(LOL).

Do you know where I can listen to the theme song "Cold front conductor" by Moku, I've search but never found any.

EDIT:

wowwwwww the audio commentary is really gooood, love to see them watching movie together and expressing their feelings. I don't know if this is traditional in Japanese movie but I've never seen this in other countries. This is impressive, I want to see this in all my favorite movies. The unequal scarf is so funny, I didn't notice it but I noticed Yuuki fingers weren't move in Park scene.

• Like 2

Ohhhh I have searched "Fujimi orchestra" in youtube thousand times but I never find these 2 audio commentary *fail*

That's because the videos are set as unlisted because the translation was rough/not approved. I might make it PUBLIC!

SiNa, I hope you'll be able to join these files. If one file, then you don't have to worry about it!!

-------Making Of - With watermark [not mine] but it is in high quality. AVI FORMAT.

-------Making Of - IT'S THE SAME AS ABOVE but in one file... lower quality, obviously. No watermark. Should download this one first but people reported have problems playing it. It should be playable with VLC Player.

-------Making Of with Baba and Akihiro and Crew. No Subs

EXTRAS:No Subs

dlfopre1.jpg

Introduction Event Talk Show

Size: 140 MB

Length: 13 min

dlfopre2.jpg

Introduction Event Talk Show w/ Ryouma Baba

Size: 240 MB

Length: 21 min

dlfopre3.jpg

First Opening and Greeting Day Exhibit

Size: 157 MB

Length: 15 min

As for the Moku's movie main theme song... T____T I had it on my computer but somehow it disappeared. I DL'ed it from somewhere. I went back but the links are dead!! And the ones that do have them have mobile phone format. I didn't look around enough, I'll try and find it. T____T;;

• Like 2

Sloan, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! xoxo

I hope you can find the song ^^

You devil eyes! Don't look at me like this, just eat me NOW! >//////

Making_Of_Fujimi_Orchestra_HQavi_001313745.jpg

dunno why I'm so into him in devil look, LOL

there, he transforms to angle's smile

Making_Of_Fujimi_Orchestra_HQavi_001318116.jpg

real-time posting while watching the Making of, now go back to watch

EDIT : the necklace Kei wore is the same as Arai?

I LOL when Arai-san was so awkward to say "Yuuki, my love"

• Like 2

onion13 onion13 onion13

It's true! It's true! That's why I fell in love with him in the first place. Tenimyu long, long before the movie, he was so shy and so sweet. He always appears as an angel then all the sudden, BAM, he looks so evil. It's his specialty.

-squeals-

Like when he did the Prince of Tennis karaoke, he plays a rival.

This movie, a rapist.

In a few interviews, he looks really like demon possessed!

KYAAAAHHH

I posted a lot of his pictures in this thread, just start going backward on pages!

WHITE TEEEEEEEEEETHHHH

Where's YUU BUTT???

Where's my BUTT???

I want him do a video like these pureboy, smartboy.... but more nipples!! BUTT! I'D DIE!!!

PS> I really want to write him another letter!!! This time I'm asking him to show me it!!

• Like 3

I barely recognized him in Teminyu, he was Inui, the juice devil LOL

But for Shouta-san, the first time I saw Eiji, I felt he was so familiar haha

I prefer him in Black shirt and suit! I love men in suit!! (but in skin is also acceptable hehe)

But for him to show his body, I think he should build more muscles because he's tall so he looks a bit skinny.

I didn't say I disliked his current body. I prefer skinny to those Hulk man anyway = =

Another eye sighting I like is when Yuuki's back to practice. At first Kei stares at him in happiness "At last, you're coming!", then those eyes gradually turn dull and back to poker face. I really admire those who can control their sighting.

In the making of, Shouta-san looks much more awkward to do kiss scene while Arai-san looks fine with it.

They're so cute at the start when Shouta-san keeps saying "Starto" and Arai-san cuts it off >

And I can see Shouta-san loves cat so much (me too >

You had written him a letter?! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW on web board?

I also want to do some!!!

• Like 4

SiNa

I prefer him in Black shirt and suit! I love men in suit!! (but in skin is also acceptable hehe)

But for him to show his body, I think he should build more muscles because he's tall so he looks a bit skinny.

I didn't say I disliked his current body. I prefer skinny to those Hulk man anyway = =

Oh ho ho ho... He did ALOT of suits! It's like these JCPenny advertisments... That was his job probably looked like after Tenimyu!

rabbit14

t02200391_0480085411092598362.jpg124768102.v1341980094.jpg

%25C3%2580%25C3%258F%25C2%25BA%25C2%25BB_Yusuke_Arai.jpgcata3.jpg

I gotta say.. you're right, he looks skinny in these suits. I don't think his precious face fits these fancy things! Keep it simple! It would be better!! I read his blog and I don't think he's doing these anymore. Good O_o

Sometimes he models for a product.

More on performance. I think he quite gained some weight or muscles. I wouldn't say he's skinny or hunky anymore. I don't like SUPER skinny or SUPER hunky either. I think he's perfect in between! And I think he's so adorable!! These pictures were taken in December.

c36355380cd791235f5bcba4ad345982b0b7808e.jpg

d0d0f895d143ad4bf42afc1082025aafa50f0638.jpg

haha gotta love his hair! XDDDD

03b68319ebc4b7451880e8c6cffc1e178b821528.jpg

Wow these arms!

O_O

Oh Mr..ARAI, protect me!

rabbit13

He's so silly!! But if you want recent pictures of him. Here's his blog, his blog pictures shown with a camera icon.

. PLEASEEEE T________To UPDATE!!

rabbit7

P.S. Oh I found out that he has multiple accounts across the internet [iM SUCH A STALKER!!]... and I assure you if you're wondering his sexual orientation is, he is only interested in women. O_o;; Oh too bad he isn't bi or anything. HAAHAHA, Who cares, right?? I'd love him the way he is, no matter what! But he's very, very open-minded individual. ♥

In the making of, Shouta-san looks much more awkward to do kiss scene while Arai-san looks fine with it.

They're so cute at the start when Shouta-san keeps saying "Starto" and Arai-san cuts it off >

And I can see Shouta-san loves cat so much (me too >

OMFG, that scene was SOOOOO SAD! I mean... Shouta was TOOOOOO excited about that scene, like he can't wait to get his paws on my man!!

rabbit11 HAHAHAHAHA, JK... He was a EAGER BEAVER!!

The scene with the cat was also adorable too :3333333333!!

I agree, White Teeth is very good expressing his emotions! You can tell he really puts himself into it!! That's why he was simply WONDERFUL! Like that scene when he got off the elevator.... wow! What a beauty!!

You had written him a letter?! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW on web board?

I also want to do some!!!

I actually wrote him a letter in Japanese and sent it in mail. I don't know if he got it.. .but he definitely knows I exist! His friend acknowledged me to him!! I think he knows about the 'white teeth' and the 'wife' too :33333333333 HAHAHA that was when I was learning Japanese.

Do you know Japanese?? I know enough, I think! :3333 I mean, I can translate his blogs just fine.

Where are you from, SiNa? I'm from America and I let him know he is loved by America too!!

• Like 4

He was truly skinny in suit LOL, like a boy took his father's suit

Sometimes he models for a product.

Arai-san, I suggest you do for toothbrush or toothpaste haha

I'm sure they'll be big famous!!

More on performance. I think he quite gained some weight or muscles. I wouldn't say he's skinny or hunky anymore.

Oh Mr..ARAI, protect me!

rabbit13

He looks good in the movie, but no no those arms are for Yuuki hehe

Thanks for his blog. I've visited, but @_@ it's all in Japanese. I don't know Japanese.

I'm happy to hear that Arai-san is into internet, but yeah, please update your blog hahahaha

I don't care their sexual orientations, both Arai-san and Shouta-san :)

Maybe because Arai-san is older or something so He's more comfortable to Kiss men(in front of all the press) than Shouta-san.

Shouta's version of Yuuki looks like lady boy LOL, don't you think? The way he walks, the way he sits.

(I don't say he's gay. I think he's not, but this the way he acts Yuuki)

Manga version of Yuuki is more like straight. I'm O.K with manga Yuuki to have wife, but not with Shouta's Yuuki. No doubt why the girl thinks he's gay.

Like that scene when he got off the elevator.... wow! What a beauty!!

You mean the second time Yuuki coming to Kei's room, right?

Yes, that the best one! Kei looked so bitter. I admit that I started to shed tears since Kei begged Yuuki to looked at his baton. Those lines were so sad, and again with elevator scene.

. Shouta was TOOOOOO excited about that scene, like he can't wait to get his paws on my man!!

Because Arai-san was sooooo hot, no one can bear even Shouta is not exception!

I'm sure he got your mail :) and he must be proud to have international fans!

I'm from Thailand. I don't know Japanese at all. I want to write him too, maybe in English.

It's good you can understand his blog >

I'm not sure "the wife" is Shouta-san or you? I know you're Mrs.White teeth, but I'm familiar from this thread that "the wife" refers to Shouta-san. Please correct me if I misunderstand.

BTW, is he on any project now?

• Like 4

I'm not sure "the wife" is Shouta-san or you? I know you're Mrs.White teeth, but I'm familiar from this thread that "the wife" refers to Shouta-san. Please correct me if I misunderstand.

BTW, is he on any project now?

Haha... Back in like March or April 2012, I started calling him the White Teeth and the Wife. Hahaha. Yes, Shouta-san is the wife. I don't think fellow Shouta fans liked it. XD. Then when I uploaded the raws, everyone was pretty excited. I had to make it more interesting and funny. The board was totally dead. And the movie was subbed in only like 1-2 months, which was pretty fast for any project.

Boy, it got stuck on me ever since. I should stop using these terms. LOL

I don't know what's going on right now. Mr Arai finished performance and did a few interviews but haven't updated his blog!! Waaaa!! I would say, he's moving on to the next performance, but who knows??

o0373025012335208325.jpg

In the Middle... Meh I wish I saw it..

Arai-san, I suggest you do for toothbrush or toothpaste haha

I'm sure they'll be big famous!!

He did a commercial for a gum.. But it wasn't the whitening type. It might look like this..

05-vanessa-branch-orbit-gum.jpg

and his...

trololo.jpg

I really think Shouta-san is not straight at all in real life! The way he acts, talks, and stuff doesn't add up if he's straight :3333 But I don't know much about him. I don't catch up with him. He seems to like to touch people a lot. Hahaha.

But I think they were both close together WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY before Tenimyu.

Because they both had very similiar projects before that to launch their career.

White Teeth did a 'naughty' boys novel with pictures [ unfortunately not naked! ] But it was a yaoi novel so he was already a 'veteran' when he did Fujimi Orchestra...

I mean... the rape scene.

OMG! Weren't you totally surprised!???? That takes A LOT of balls to do it!!

But he went up and down, up and down. Another joke of mine... 上下上下上下!

I also called the rape scene.... The Strong X!

huh.jpg

Hahaha, I can't believe I still have this picture!!

PS. I'm not teasing them.

I just love them!!

Sometimes I tease because I love them X,D X,D!

donotapprove.jpg

PSS... By the way, have you heard his laughter??? OMFG, I want his laughter into a ringtone!! HAHAHAHA He's so cute when he laughs. So contagious!♥

• Like 4