• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• Kisecchi

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. LMAO. I have some ass freak-ish wallpaper now. ;D ;D ;D Gonna change it in a few days. I could show it but my desktop is a mess because I work on many things at the moment. =/

I will scare off people,if I show it,lol. ;D ;D ;D

Let me clean the desktop a little because it's full with documents and files I am working on. (:

Nah,no biggy. I will change it later. It's annoying me when I have it for more than 1- 2 weeks. In general,I meant.

So ;D I will have a new one soon! We must open a thread where people can show their desktop backgrounds. ;D ;D

Well,Aoi. Open it? ;P Or Yuu,whoever it is. I am damn lazy. XD

Edit: I did it because had to explain to some people how to make a print screen. (:

Hi, hi guys! :D How's everybody?

Let's talk about girls today! :D Do you like one of the girls in the forum? (Do NOT give NAMES!) If yes, tell us what you like about her.

I like her eyes. I like how smart she is and how funny she can be. I really enjoy my talks with her. Whatever it is-> about books,about sports,about nature,about forgotten languages,about the life and so many other things.

I enjoy her laughter when I manage to make her laugh. She is really a nice girl and I am happy to have her as my friend. (: