• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• Kisecchi

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

TERU IS SOOO CUTE *__* OmG, he really looks like he's computer animated, he's so pretty~

He's cuter in vk-style than wearing a woman's outfit though x)

Teru's legs and tummy~

tumblr_ltdfntGef21qkspnzo1_400.jpg

Versailles:.Philharmonic.Quintet.449881.jpg

So damn adorable! *__*

Yeah me too, I was like: wow...

But he still looks good in girl clothes XD OR IN ELF CLOTHES -DIES- he wore strange clothes and cute clothes in Aikaryu, and gees he's such a cutie in HGP.

I know *__* I love him with all my heart!!!

I want him so much T^T my Teruchii!

yeah and he has a sexy belly and navel *__*

283142_205851312798315_173426356040811_576659_7617837_n.jpg

284672_205851286131651_173426356040811_576658_8076819_n.jpg

285274_205851256131654_173426356040811_576657_2867225_n.jpg

254478_190114244372022_173426356040811_514785_3535653_n.jpg

254440_190114204372026_173426356040811_514784_8306722_n.jpg

14-me-gusta-22vmrft.png

I like the last doll please, XD.

Hmm, I wonder what kind of night Mana and Gackt had after the concert... -coughs- ehum. -ero mind-

I wanna have this doll

226557_184583388258441_173426356040811_477967_2443480_n.jpg

I like the last doll please, XD.

Hmm, I wonder what kind of night Mana and Gackt had after the concert... -coughs- ehum. -ero mind-

Ehehe, I have thought about that A LOT.

Apparently, according to interviews with them, Gackt spent the night at Mana-sama's place the first time they met. O_o''

Do wonder HOW they spent the night...

[pervy fanboy mode: ON]

Soo, THIS IS WHY MANA HAD TO WEAR THAT!!!

They say: A concert feels like cumming.

NOW I UNDERSTAND! and... yeah... night... spend together, seeing Mana like that, bound on a chair...

-perv mind- hehe... s-same here... mode on...

But...

WHY DID GACKT LEFT!?! WHYY GACKT!?!?! now you're a forever alone grandpa -.-;; You could get Mana!!!

Ahahahaha I know right?

Who wouldn't thing of doing hentai things with Mana-sama?! And knowing what a perv Gacchan is...

In his biography G stated something like that Mana-sama thought Gackt tried to decide too much (which i can totally understand, both are perfectionists and it was Mana-sama's band) and that G went 'fine, if it's like that I'll leave'... >_

Lol, grandpa? X'D And I think he has plenty of girls to choose from (actually, G has said that he has no interest in holding men)... I don't think Mana-sama is into men either :s But who knows!

*secretly hopes they'd get together*

Hmmm, I see..

Well, I heard that Gackt doesn't mind if its a man or a woman, he said in an interview. My friend said, but if Hyde wouldn't step back away in a video then I guess Gackt really kissed him O_O WHY HYDE T.T and why are you married Hyde? you could get Gackt.... -poker face- JEEZ, IF I WAS A GUY I WOULD GO WITH GACKT! also now too xD but he's 40+ so my parents wont allow me that XDDD haha.

and I am not sure about Mana though, since there are also rumors that he's married or so.

indeed, secretly we should hope that and imagine... the... ERO ERO!

Ahaha, no, Gackt said he could -love- both a man and a woman, but that he needs a woman physically (8

Gackt isn't 40+ lol. Or well, Hyde is 43 if you mean him xD

Rumours that Mana-sama is married? Never heard that one before! He has spoken about past girlfriends in interviews though.

... why do you think I've written tones of GacktxMana-fanfics? x''DD

Gackt is also around 40 years old, xD. but I forgot if it was 40 year or 45, xD but it must be 40.

wtf now he;s 38 D8

i hate wikipedia D:

Loool, well I once wrote a Uruha x Aoi fanfic, a friend of mine was busy with Mana x Hayato T^T.

but she never finished =v=

Lol Gackt's turning 38 this year (: You're a bit off dear.

We don't know when Mana-sama's born, but we're guessing that he will turn 45 this year O_o'' I mean, since it's 20 years since he started Malice Mizer and before that he was in Matenrou and GirlE x) Can't believe how he can look so young *sigh*

I've written GacktxMana, GacktxChacha, KözixMana, GacktxManaxChacha, GacktxManaxKözi, GacktxKazuki, ByouxKazuki, GacktxMiyavi, GacktxHyde, KouseixTeru, GacktxManaxMiyavi, ManaxKaya, (TetsuxMana), (AsagixMana), Yu~kixGackt, mentioned KamixMana lol... I think that's it X'D

Well err I did edited the text that he is 38 xD. A year ago there was a bunch of people who said he was 40 ._.;;

Well he is I guess turning 45 year this year yeah. My friends told me XD lol yeah indeed, you know the singer of Ali Project? Arika.

ALI+PROJECT+Les+Papillons+png.png

She's going to be 49 this year..........................................................

Ahaha well you edited too late ;D And your friend needs to check up his/her facts ;D

Well, we don't know for sure, since no one knows Mana-sama's true identity x'D

That's so typical japanese people, looks so young Y__Y So unfair D:

Well she also had it from someone else or wikipedia xD, because its not a year long that there stands that he's 38 y. old.

Indeed QvQ;; well they say because of fish. You get a younger face because of fish. I have a grandaunt. (sister from my grandma) and my grandma is 65+ or something like that. less or more XD, i don't know. And her sister... LOOKS DAMN YOUNG, (All chinese but well xD)

Then I had a conversation with my dad about my grandma's family. I said: The sister, the one with that young face

he: Yeah

me:... HER FACE!!!

he: I KNOW RIGHTTT!!!

me: SO YOUBNGGGG!?! god, y u no giving us magic powers

Even on wikipedia it says he's born on 4th July 1973 (: Which means he's 38 turning 39 this year (: I know my Gackt-facts hehe :p .... it's so unfair XD If I'd look half as good as Mana-sama when I reach mid-forties I'd be sooo lucky!

Just cause;

000z2641

Can't believe this pic was taken just last year... His legs!!!

I was talking about a year ago lool XD, at least there stood something that his age was 40, I have no clue though.

But actually I am not even a Gackt fan xDDDD So I don't really care thaaat much.

But I like him x3.

Yeah, I know and Mana is sooo skinny =_= !!!

omg Versailles new style

430828_345591822129962_184958501526629_1111974_1764449932_n.jpg

OMG TERU, HE LOOKS LIKE A HOSSTTT!

and Yuki -melts- and omg Hizaki... I think he cut his hair o.O

Ahaha but it didn't say otherwise a year go either but nevermind :p

Mana-sama's almost too skinny -___-'' His arms are just soooo thin these days O_o'

Oh no, Hizaki, what's with that wig?! It's... brown... and short... O_o And black clothes on hime? That's so strange *laugh*

Teru is so cute, like always~

Well I have to wonder if thats a wig, if not. Then I'll kill my self, O_O he has such beautiful hair T^T so jealous on him....

But well I wonder how their new albums will be

And I know Mana is srsly, o_O his weight was 49 kg right?

Hasn't Hizaki always worn wigs? Just a thought... I'm not that into Versailles so I don't know ^__^'''

Yeah, I think so. And he's just ONE centimetre shorter than me. He's soo thin. He should eat more XD (though I think he actually eats like a normal person lol). I could give him some of my fat hm...

Speaking of thin...

d-tsunehito--large-msg-123749166861.jpg

He can't pose at all, but he's gorgeous x)

...Who the fxxx is that!?! he reminds me of someone, but that one is a chubby... his eyes... Reminds me of Hitsugi somehow o.o

And no Hizaki never wore wig's

4054862c1ffa0706fa71d5ee71007617_view.jpg

...Who the fxxx is that!?! he reminds me of someone, but that one is a chubby... his eyes... Reminds me of Hitsugi somehow o.o

And no Hizaki never wore wig's

4054862c1ffa0706fa71d5ee71007617_view.jpg

It's Tsunehito from D (: