• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• Kisecchi

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

are you sure your spinning bottle will stop in front of a girl? :p what if it points to me? hahahahaha

Heheheh,Cherry, you are so fun. >_> A true camera man doesn't abandon their camera. XD

So, for the sake of recording all the fun,Saga will restrain themselves from playing the spinning bottle. ;P

@Bela.... this pic !!! you are meanie ehhh? ahahaha :p

And girls lets forget spinning bottle game cos i'm damn sure you girls will cheat on bottle for getting some BL action ahahaha :p

@Yuu: Mr Yuukina... thanks god it was a nice vid.. bec I've noticed there aren't any tissues in this club.... and when girls are around damn cute guys... there should be tissues to prevent nosebleedings....

• Like 2

LOOL Rei !!! you made girls nosebleeds with this video !!!! Lemme place tissue box in our club for girls then :p too much tongue o.o and yeah they are doing it for only fanservice !!! xD

• Like 3

*___* ...................hum.........yep....definitely a good idea coming here sometimes.... *___*

Rei-sama... thank you, that was.....hum.... and Yuu-sama thank you for the tissues...no more place around the sleeves anymore..........

• Like 3

@ Rei.... OMFG..... gosh.....tissues.. tissues...tissues.... warn ppl man!!!! whatever...*cleans her nose on her new t-shirt* you owe me one..... dammit.....

• Like 2