Say what ever you want II

Saga

(*crying).....oh my chocolate....oh my candy....i want to touch you alll....but my teeth still hurtsss so much....

well, i get more sexier noww...lol

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Bloody - It is because you believe it is the right thing to do, regardless of whether you feel you will receive gratitude for it. Karma will always repay us, even if people do not.

I used to be so angry and pessimistic. Now I look back at that version of me and I wish I could hug her and tell her how happy she would be someday. Nothing about life is easy, I live as a military wife, I spend so long away from the person I love most. And yet I know no matter how far away he is or for how long, he'll always come back to me and he'll always be mine. I want so badly to go back ... I want to tell you how much better it gets.

Hold on to your hope, whoever you are. It gets better. It really does get better.

• Like 1

@ Bloody - Love truly is beautiful, but it's not as cut-and-dry as media makes it seem.

I am married and I do love my husband oh-so-dearly, but when he is away there are days when I want to be held and there are times I think I would be happy to have that affection from anyone. Love will stray if left alone. My love is not less for this, it is actually more. When I think of how much I love this person, I realize that I am truly willing to endure this pain for him. Being in love is much harder than being disconnected and astray, it is much more painful to be in love. However, if you nurture your love properly, you will find that even the pain makes you so happy, because your love runs so deep that every second you spend away cuts like a knife and knowing you have such love hurts in the most beautifully fantastic way.

It's so cliche it hurts to me to say it, but love is like a rose. A flower so beautiful we can't resist it, but it causes us pain when we caress it within our hands. It cuts us and makes us bleed, but for that perhaps we love it all the more.

• Like 3

Ahah,I think Saga is right. Let's do not talk so serious.. (no matter that I was the one who started such an serious topic... XD)

Ladies and gentlemen XD I have to leave you two for now.. ^^

• Like 1

Hey Saga, when I get restless I get on Google and do random image searches.

Maybe I really am kind of insane ...

I too am bored.

Keep changing my sig.... hoping I will get better at editing... but I think not.... XDDDD

I hope my package from Fanplusfriend will come arrive before I need to go to the airport... It's cleared the customs, it's in Sweden... Fingers' crossed!

Morning Snack................................. O_o

2 packs of these....

croissant-com-creme-de-baunilha-chipicao-80g.jpg

+

And one of these....

1111_148_26.jpg

Satisfaction XD

Damn, I need a license so bad. Have to learn how to drive a car first, though XD I should have done it ages ago, but nooo, I had to be too lazy.

Regret, move on, learn how to use car, learn traffic rules, drive with my mother (try to keep calm and be patient with her), take driving lessons, take written test, take driving test, pass both tests = How I will get my drivers license

00129w63

Gosh, I'm really starting to get nervous and excited about the flight in a few hours..! Can't wait to get home and see my family! And I'll see you on monday again, my dears~ Have a nice week-end~

tumblr_m068kqSGoZ1r62pt6.jpg

• Like 1

Take care,Nezu. (:

I have a few minutes left to finish the translation of Viewfinder animix,but I am a beat. =_=