• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in biiiiiig trouble. I locked my editor out of my house because he was annoying the ever living hell out of me. He's sent me a total of seventeen text messages and left nine voice messages; each one getting higher in volume when I didn't answer. The last one, and I quote, said: "You had best hope that aliens have kidnapped your sorry ass and are currently probing you for information because THAT is the only excuse that I will take! ....And don't you even think about using that as an excuse."

I am in biiiiiig trouble. I locked my editor out of my house because he was annoying the ever living hell out of me. He's sent me a total of seventeen text messages and left nine voice messages; each one getting higher in volume when I didn't answer. The last one, and I quote, said: "You had best hope that aliens have kidnapped your sorry ass and are currently probing you for information because THAT is the only excuse that I will take! ....And don't you even think about using that as an excuse."

LMAO, tell him that you had to kidnap aliens. LMAO

I should do that! XD I heaved a sigh and said 'Damn'.. when I heard that voice message. I am so avoiding calling him back. While he's normally cool, calm, stern but collected... when I miss a deadline he's like Chisato-san on a rampage. XDD

Aliens...i love aliens...maybe i should be married with an alien...*slaps myself hard*

Fuuuhhh~~~~ wake up June!!!

I couldnt sleep last nite becoz i got multiple messages from my friends apologizing to me...

and now im dead sleepy..0____0

I keep wondering where everyone is. No one seems to be talking much. .-.

Two people I normally talk to signed off right after I IM'd them to say hey. Which makes me wonder if I'm actually annoying or something..

Even my brother said he was going to have to get back to me because he had company over. I could hear his friends drunken laughter in the background.

The only good thing that seems to have come of tonight is that I actually get to smoke now. Since I have to wait til everyone's gone to bed before I can smoke in the house.

Blah. >_

. .finally, after a decade...

. .i spent almost 5 hours in this forum just changing my profile, and what really pisses me off was that the wallpaper which i like has a large size, even i edit it, it's still doesn't work :( (how many times should i edit that d*** wallpaper)

. .hopefully, i think of a new one

I am working on PS like there is no tomorrow.

tumblr_lvv6auBkYe1qckgmgo2_500.gif

. .well, that's how a skilled person do his job (nyaha :D)

(i really love your POTC GIFs) --->i don't know if i'm right with this, xD

I was a bit shocked when a relative posted this on facebook. Thought I'd share. XD

393556_2653633150371_1542073504_2680540_253670328_n.jpg

And someone topped it off by commenting underneath: "One of them is edible in two ways."

:msn_red_fox 2

• Like 4

I was a bit shocked when a relative posted this on facebook. Thought I'd share. XD

393556_2653633150371_1542073504_2680540_253670328_n.jpg

And someone topped it off by commenting underneath: "One of them is edible in two ways."

:msn_red_fox 2

ROFL.. hahaha Nicia... I saw it tooo... not the comment hahahahha.....