[Quiz] What does your BIRTH NUMBER say about you?

K

. .There is a birth number associated with your birthday. And every number has its own unique qualities. Find out your birth number and know what it reveals about you. :)

thumb.gif

Take this quiz -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

. .here's mine :)

(of all the personality quizzes that i took, i always got the same answers, they were all related, ever since, (haha :D) even my birth month and zodiac sign ) . .same with this, (nyaha! :D ) . .TOTALLY, ME!

thumb.gif

Birth Number 1: The Innovator.

The number one is associated with new beginnings. You are an original person. You constantly get ideas about doing something new. You are full of positive energy and very ambitious in life. You love to take initiatives and are most likely to assume leadership position. You prefer to be self-reliant and don't take help of others.

• Like 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• BRIDGET

• Kisaru

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

result6.gifBirth Number 6: The Idealist

Birth Number 6: The Idealist. The number six is associated with companionship and joy. You love the idea of a perfect life with your family and friends. You are a very romantic person and believe in true love. You have a kind and caring heart. You are devoted to your near and dear ones. People close to you know that they can turn to you for help in times of trouble.

:D

• Like 1

Birth Number 11: The Visionary. The number eleven is a higher octave of number two. You are a highly intuitive individual. You draw your strength from your spiritual nature. You are highly motivated in whatever you do in your life. You have strong foresight which helps you a lot. You are a helpful person and people love you for this fact.

"spiritual nature" __>;;

• Like 1

Here's mine lol

result1.gif

Birth Number 1: The Innovator. The number one is associated with new beginnings. You are an original person. You constantly get ideas about doing something new. You are full of positive energy and very ambitious in life. You love to take initiatives and are most likely to assume leadership position. You prefer to be self-reliant and don't take help of others.

• Like 1

result7.gif

Birth Number 7: The Thinker. The number seven is associated with knowledge and imagination. You are a logical person. You are likely to be very knowledgeable about the world around you. You love questioning about things you don't understand. You have a few but close friends. You are considered to be an intellectual person. You prefer peace and quiet in your surroundings.

XD

• Like 1

Hmmmm.

Birth Number 5: The Explorer. The number five is associated with curiosity and enthusiasm. You love to discover new things and new places. Your questions never stop. You love taking risks and hence your unpredictable nature leads you into problems at times. You are a progressive individual. You love your freedom. You have a very versatile and attractive personality.

True True.

• Like 1

Birth Number 4: The Responsible

Birth Number 4: The Responsible. The number four is associated with sincerity and stability. You are a down to earth person. Your home and family are central to your life. You are a dependable person. You perform all your tasks in perfect order and planning. You have loads of common sense and that's great. You are a cool friend who is totally trustworthy.

-shrugs-...Maybe its true...XD

• Like 1

Birth Number 4: The Responsible

Birth Number 4: The Responsible. The number four is associated with sincerity and stability. You are a down to earth person. Your home and family are central to your life. You are a dependable person. You perform all your tasks in perfect order and planning. You have loads of common sense and that's great. You are a cool friend who is totally trustworthy.

• Like 1

result5.gif Birth Number 5: The Explorer

Birth Number 5: The Explorer. The number five is associated with curiosity and enthusiasm. You love to discover new things and new places. Your questions never stop. You love taking risks and hence your unpredictable nature leads you into problems at times. You are a progressive individual. You love your freedom. You have a very versatile and attractive personality.

hehe XD

• Like 1

here's mine!

thumb.gif

Birth Number 7: The Thinker. The number seven is associated with knowledge and imagination. You are a logical person. You are likely to be very knowledgeable about the world around you. You love questioning about things you don't understand. You have a few but close friends. You are considered to be an intellectual person. You prefer peace and quiet in your surroundings.

• Like 1

That was fun, thanks for the link!

What does your birth number say about you?

thumb.gif

Take this quiz -

Take more

• Like 2

Here's mine:

result9.gif

Birth Number 9: The Influential

Birth Number 9: The Influential. The number nine is associated with luck and accomplishment. You are a charming person who can make friends very easily. You like to be in control of any situation you are in. In a group of friends, you are likely to be the most entertaining person. You are a compassionate person who goes out of way to help others. You are sensitive but few know it.

• Like 1

Here's mine:

result9.gif

Birth Number 9: The Influential

Birth Number 9: The Influential. The number nine is associated with luck and accomplishment. You are a charming person who can make friends very easily. You like to be in control of any situation you are in. In a group of friends, you are likely to be the most entertaining person. You are a compassionate person who goes out of way to help others. You are sensitive but few know it.

I got the same. :)

• Like 1

Birth Number 1: The Innovator

Birth Number 1: The Innovator. The number one is associated with new beginnings. You are an original person. You constantly get ideas about doing something new. You are full of positive energy and very ambitious in life. You love to take initiatives and are most likely to assume leadership position. You prefer to be self-reliant and don't take help of others.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine :)

Birth Number 11: The Visionary

The number eleven is a higher octave of number two. You are a highly intuitive individual. You draw your strength from your spiritual nature. You are highly motivated in whatever you do in your life. You have strong foresight which helps you a lot. You are a helpful person and people love you for this fact.

• Like 1

o_O

Birth Number 3: The Extrovert

Birth Number 3: The Extrovert. The number three is associated with creativity and sociability. You have a very expressive personality. You may possess talent to pursue one of the arts and become successful. You are romantic at heart. You love to mix with people and hate being alone. You like spreading smiles around with your enthusiasm and humor. You are very popular socially.

Uh,make it 1+0=1? ;D ;D ;D

OMFG !!! Saga... I'm a sleepy idiot!!! ROFL......

Wow.. your result is pretty amaizing... as mine... ROFL.. I thougt " sth's fishy in Denmark" hahaha

• Like 1

Here's mine...rabbit16

What does your birth number say about you?

thumb.gif

Take this quiz -

Take more

• Like 1

I was going to do this, unfortunately the page wouldn't load on my computer. >_

. .i'm not good at this, but maybe there's something wrong with your connection or somewhat, blocked

• 5 weeks later...

mine was just totaly not like me :D

Birth Number 3: The Extrovert

Birth Number 3: The Extrovert. The number three is associated with creativity and sociability. You have a very expressive personality. You may possess talent to pursue one of the arts and become successful. You are romantic at heart. You love to mix with people and hate being alone. You like spreading smiles around with your enthusiasm and humor. You are very popular socially.

• Like 1

mine is number one

it is right until middle...

the wrong part is... "You love to take initiatives and are most likely to assume leadership position. You prefer to be self-reliant and don't take help of others." i do ask for help many times... and i don't know about being a leader..

but the first part is correct!

• Like 1