Black and White

Saga

black_and_white_butterfly_by_m3ntalysan3.jpg

I wish everything was an illusion.A life that I am not living,a place I am and that is not in reality.This,let it be a lie.Wake me up now and tell me I am just a mere stupid butterfly,ready to die in the end of the summer-I am ready. Ready to be part of the fucking painting,but not the main theme, I am ready. I don't wish for the lights being on me, I don't even wish to be real, in fact - let me be fake. Let me fade away, keep your illusion in heart - I don't need it.

Inverse the reality with the illusion, the pain with the happiness. Let it all be upside down, just the way I feel under and above this ground. Write it all over the sky line - "Shattered dream". Double knife,I'll take it to heart, even if it means to destroy the world, your world - the world you love so much. Even if it means to run over the beats of my heart, come on,get it real - stop the lie , you are a mere soul. A soul that wishes for it too, in the end - you will say "It wasn't meant to be".

Come on,get it back into its order - What was real and what is real, which was mine and which was yours? What you call black, I call it white. But never said that they ain't both be either black or white. Tell me,in this shattered dream were you the black butterfly? - Ah,you were the white one. [laughter]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• cherryyuri

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic