Key

BZ0gd.png

Game organized by Ellymate and Key

Secret Santa?

Secret Santa is a Western Christmas tradition, in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they anonymously give a gift. Often practiced in workplaces, or amongst large families, historians trace it's origin to the Del Rey family of Miami who have continued this tradition passed down from generations. It offers a way for many people to give and receive a gift at low cost to those involved.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

How does it work and how to participate?

First of all, this is not a contest, it's a game. Every active member of YO is allowed to participate, all you need to do is post here that you wanna join - "I'm in", "I want to participate" or anything similar.

We need you to be an active member, to make sure that no one will be left outside and that everyone will get the promised Secret Santa Gift.

Please, post only once, so we won't have to read between posts. When posting to confirm your participation, please also add something you like, describe whatever your passion is be it you like bishies, bands, music, some favorite characters/manga/anime, whatever you like.

Each participant will receive a number known only by the organizers, we will also have one; practically this game is like a circle, each participant will be a Secret Santa for another participant and will also receive a gift from his/her own Secret Santa. Using

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
we'll distribute the numbers for the Secret Santa.s receivers, numbers that only we know.

Example:

No.1 is the Secret Santa for No.37.

No.2 is the Secret Santa for No 7

No.37 is the Secret Santa for No.5

etc

After the lists are complete, with one week before X-Mas [week 11-17 Dec] everyone will receive a PM with the member they are the Secret Santa for. In one week you have time to prepare your gift and send it only on 24th of December [earlier if you have some problems, make sure you deliver your gift in time].

What gift shall i give?

Here will be useful the list with wishes/preferences your Secret Santa Receiver posted. Read what he/she likes and be creative, use it to create your gift, be it you dedicate a song, make a sig, a wallpaper, write a poem or anything you believe it fits best.

Schedule

Game starting on: 15.11.2011

Entries end on: 15.12.2011

Secret Santa announced via PM: 17.12.2011

Gifts Sent on: 24.12.2011

For any other Qs please VM/PM one of us.

• Like 16

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• ellymate

• Matti_19

• Belita

Sounds fun, count me in. (:

Well, I'm obsessed with Asami. I also love Gintama and One Piece like crazy. Some of my favorite bands are A7X, Placebo, A Perfect Circle, Metallica, (...). And I'm a total sadist so gore is awesome.

Anything related to any of that will make me happy. (:

I'm definitely in :D

My favorite anime is Junjou Romantica, but I also like Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi a lot. My favorite bands are Dir en Grey and The Gazette. :D

More fun :D

I'm in...of course... ;)

I'm suppose to say things, ne... XD

Well i'm a super dupper sucker for romance, sweet lovey-dovey stuff and affiliates are my thing... XD

Yeah not much i know, but i'm happy reading a happy ending book, watch an endering movie, and the hardest, difficult relationship out there if it ever becomes possible in any way, after a long battle/struggle, then i'm the happiest gal alive XD

For fiction characters, yeah i have a huge crush on Fei Long(as well as Asami, but i'll let Jenow have him :p) also love to death all Fuwa Shinri sensei's characters...So damn sexy... You can all just gimme a harem with all her boys and i'm satisfied XD

Favourite music, well i listen to everything so...i'm really not picky...But Within Temptation is one of my fav bands, as for japanese music i listen to Hata Motohiro, even though he's not very known O_o

Hope it helps... ;)

(and as usual...i write a testament to say a few things, sorry (-_-) )

Hehe,count me in as well~!

So my fav anime...to say Togainu no Chi and Sekai ichi Hatsukoi. Favorite band :Kis-my-ft2 and The gazette ^^ (I hope that its enough : P ) Fav color: black and red. Hm...favorite manga : Kirai ja nai kedo and Kare ja nai kedo ^^

I'm in!! I have a lot of favorite bands. Many k-pop: U-kiss, super junior (my favorite member is Yesung), Big Bang, 2pm. I love Sakuraga Mei's mangas: Kirai ja naikedo, Koi ja nai kedo... And, I really like ties! :)

Nena jump in as well! Great idea, this will be fun! So, thanks Key and Ellymate, kisses! :***

What I like, I like all yaoi mangas and anime, so anything would do, and regarding the bands, I love Gackt, Myv, Malice Mizer, The Gazette, XJapan :D

I'll also join the fun and share what i like...

First of all, i totally adore bad guys, but bishi bad guys! i like weird graphic and anything similar with DOGS:Bullets and Carnage manga!

Some of my fav. characters are: Batou, Haine, Magato [all from dogs]; Fai - 07ghost; Bonten - Amatsuki; Michaelis Sebastian, Joker - Kuroshitsuji; Xanus, mukuro - Hitman Reborn; Date Masamune - Sengoku Basara; Susumu Yamazaki - Peacemaker Kurogane; Rayflo - Vassalord; Asami & Fei Long - Viewfinder; Gin, Ichigo, Grimmjou, Zangetsu, Aizen - Bleach and huh..others

I totally adore J'Rock! my fav artists are HYDE & L'acr~en~ciel; MIYAVI; Kamijou from Versailles; The Gazette; One Ok Rock; X Japan; Dir en Grey.

Beside this...i like yaoi, but more, i like yaoi mangas where characters switch positions: seme-uke uke-seme *licks lips* and also i like threesome! unique art as Ayano Yamane; Zaria; MAMAHARA Ellie; MADARAME Hiro; MOTONI Modoru and others

i like j,k,ch-dramas, i really like "You're so beautiful" drama!

hmm..eddo...guess this is enough :p

im in 2 ^^ it sounds fun and i think it helps to get the communications better all kind of the between the members ^^

hmmm i like petsm but eh disgusting ones xD

Anime : i love Ai No Kusabi & Haru Wo Daiteta i also like gravitation

bands : i love gackt , SNSD , supernova and utada hikaru

Color : Pink & Blue

and i love teddy bears too =:3 and that's about it ^^

Count me in :D

As for what I like... I like Miyavi, Hyde, Kai (The Gazette),as for yaoi manga My faves are Koisuru Boukun, Junjou Romantica, I also like fan parings like Sebastian x Ciel, Sasu x Naru ... and I like surprises :)

Ofc I'll join the 'Secret Santa Club" Hmm, what I like... anything related to yaoi (of course), the colors blue, black, I love rock music and j-rock, especially Dir en Grey and The Gazette, I like paintings, drawings, art in general.

joining :D

I like Koisuru Boukun, Gokujou no Koibito, Haru wo Daiteita, mangas where the uke is younger, my favorite anime is Junjou Romantica (but better said Junjou Egoist), my favorite bands are The Gazette, Versailles, Malice Mizer, XJapan and Dir en Grey and I also love the kpop bands MBLAQ and TVXQ :D

I'M IN! I'M IN!!! =]

well, i'm very easy to please. anything that you take your time to do for me, will make me happy.

but well... i like cute stuff. haha. pretty random... yeah.. hehe. i like folk music. my favorite singers are paolo nutini and van morrison. besides that i like kpop like snsd, shinee, beg, tvxq (when they were 5). i like asian and latin stuff. mexican dramas (novelas) are my guilty pleasure. haha. i like "kimi wa peto" josei manga. oh.. one day i want to be such a great independent woman like her with a cute pet like that. lol. i like "kokoro kikai" yaoi manga. the sweetest so far, as my point of view. i like kai from the gazette! his smile is so adorable! favorite color? black and white. and i love black and white pictures! i love the ocean. i love good song lyrics. i love to dance. i love to learn choreographed dances. oh! i love sukima shiki manga too! is so adorable! greatest idea ever to get sukima switch songs and turn them into stories! *-*

i dont know what else to say... well.. there's a lot, but i guess this is enough. haha

I'm IN! :D

Hmm... well, I really have glasses fetishism, so, I love mangas with glasses-wearing semes!! Also, I like it when the uke is super cute, a denial at first but because of the semes persistent "attacks" he was being flustered by his feelings and end up loving him! That sort of storyline..

Currently obsessed with incest/twincest, angst, S&M and threesome..

Favorite color.. black and red!

Band.. Linkin Park!, K-pop like SuJu (specifically Heechul) and 2PM (Nichkun)

I like the idea and I'll participate as well. I think it will be fun. :D

What I like.. music: j-rock in general (especially the Gazette), manga: Keep Out, Haru wo Daite Ita, Viewfinder

But I also like poems, drawings, etc.

Count me in you guys!

My likes? Hmm let me think on that. I love my Takumi-kun any anything related to it. I'm into Prince of tennis (don't know why I just like the story). I like sweet yaoi manga when the Uke is a bit younger. I love fanart of almost any kind (I like people portraying their talents) and as for music, Kat-tun, Gackt, L`arc~en~ciel, Gomu, and a few others I can't think of right now lol. Hope everyone who celebrates it has a good thanksgiving!

wuaaaahhh!!! this is so fun!!! Im in...^__^

well i love Takumi kun Pure's MisuShin...and im crazy bout Naitou Taiki

i love bunny rabbits and cats

i love visual kei's indie band called OZ and also Eat You Alive...

my fav colours are red and black...

anime??? Sekai ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica....^^

Count me in .

I want to join :)

What I like to have this Christmas ... hmmm..

I am a big fan of Super Junior .

I really Love Gii-Takumi (the 2 couples)

I really love Taishin-Mamiya

I really love Misu-Shingyoji

I really love making fansigns with them.

I really like to have a song composition in which romantic lines are best.

You can pick one or two. But there is one thing I really want..

Just put anything connected to Takumi-Kun and Boys Love :)

I join too! What a good idea! :leaf3:

Anything related to yaoi makes me happy, I love Junjou Romantica, Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi, I absolutely adore Takumi-kun, especially Takumi and Gii, the second couple, I love Takumi Saito! *_*

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in!!!

I like SasuNaru, Kuroshitsuji, girugamesh (epic beyond epic visual kei band), and bishies. My favorite colors are green, black, and blue!

I'd like to announce everyone that, each Secret Santa should send themselves the gifts for their own SSReceiver and please do it on 24th Dec if possible. In case you have something else planned for that day, you can send it earlier or after 24th.