• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FujoshiFTW

Woah~ All three are done perfectly! I'm using the Greenmist one right now, the one which I never dared to touch before :L Still getting used to all the green, lol. Thank you!

Using the black one ... the white is still too bright for me...hahahah... but you know that... Great job Saga dear.... I love the black one.....

I love them all too. But I don't get to see the white one much cos it hurts my eyes... I was wondering if you had them saved somewhere were we can see them, as well as all the previous banners? I know ellymate had one on her DA, but not all...

Well, thanks anyway, I love it when I refresh and suddenly the forum looks different. :D

@Chia-> Are you asking me if I save my banners , or asking in general? Or both? I don't upload my works on DA. And I don't like people uploading my works as well(after being used,of course). As for Elly, it's her choice. (:

@Chia-> Are you asking me if I save my banners , or asking in general? Or both? I don't upload my works on DA. And I don't like people uploading my works as well(after being used,of course). As for Elly, it's her choice. (:

sort of asking you, sort of in general... just wondering, it's fine if you don't want to :)

• 2 weeks later...