• igo-kun

• SailorRishi

• Bloodysadist

• Saga

lol Jin....

another Nat here^^

here my update:

all the people from before (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)...and now added new ;)

~

Nat

Andreanitzoo

diniasa

GadrielM (privat love :leaf15:)

Jin

Kai

Ldg

moidixmois

rottenboy

shiro

Tuti

Yuukina

~

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

It's my turn now ^^'

These wonderful people are so amazing and i'm really happy that i got to know them ;w;

~Bestie ( ̄(エ) ̄)

~Kai (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

~Cute Fluffeh Badass Dongsaeng (=^・ω・^=)

~Shiro-chan *:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*

~Matty ミ(´ω`)/

~Big Bro (。・ω・。)ノ

~Miro

~Hana-chan (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

~Lavi-chan (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

even if we dont talk for a while that doesnt mean i have forgotten about you (well probably our message LOL) i'll always love you! *hugs*

i could have written something about each of these people but it would have taken me a long time to do and i'm not very good at these things anyway D: forgive me, maybe i'll write a speech about you guys another time, for now enjoy these emoticons~

• Like 9

Picherypunky and didz

It's so nice talking/writing to you. You're are so beautiful and nice and funny ^-^

I would really like to meet you someday! Well punky, maybe we could? :D Haha ;D

Ahh, please feel hugged, without you this forum weren't so exiting as it is for me now :3 (that doesn't mean YO is boring :o BUt it's much better with nice people to know :))

• Like 2

BESTESTbuddy, in my own opinion, is a weighty term. Let me acquiescence to the term "People whose company I enjoy". Although not all of them know me, I still consider their company enjoyable.

~0~0~

Akiravadel

I do enjoy our conversations. I do also smile at the fact that sometimes we have the same disorder..^_~ It was frustrating for me to have it, but I was..in a way..happy that you understood. Although I have no idea how to take care of a family nor do I know how to act in one, I thank you that you were able to share some of the basic ideas to me. You might be confused as to what I am saying, but know only that you have given me a great deal to think about. They are not unpleasant so do not fret...^^ I am very thankful to have known a person such as you.

NaruxSasu

My dear, you know that I am hard to please and harder still to make laugh. But you still try and I commend you for that. You try to make me sociable and I'm very grateful that even though I decline, you still continue to do so. I am glad that sometimes you come to me when you think that something is wrong. I wish to help you more on the matter that we have discussed....~smirks~

Carvinusher

Vin, Nii-san is always here. I do miss our conversations, but I understand that you are busy. I do hope that we'd still be able to talk sometimes. And to be truthful, I am still wondering about that dream that you told me before. What has happened to the image and what have you done about it? I do also wish to know what you are up to these days. I hope that everything is okay.

Mecayoyen

Nee-san. Thank you for most of the time, being there for your little brother. I wish to understand you more and I am willing to let you understand me too. I'm glad that you're concerned about me and that you continue to keep your promise. Don't worry, everything that you have told me will stay with me no matter what. I do wish that we'd be able to meet sometime, maybe with the others as well...^^ Don't worry, the next time that I'll be that upset again, I'll be letting you join my drinking fest...XD

Shin_tomo

My dearest little sister. I am very happy to have known you. I am glad that you have also expressed the desire for me to be your Nii-san. I know that you are curious to many parts of my life and I also know that I am free to speak them to you. But in due time, those questions will be answered. I hope that you're happy with everything that you now have. Do remember that wanting something is just human, so don't be afraid to do so. As I have said before, do not let yourself be dictated by others. You are who you are and what people say has nothing to do with it. That's your life, all we can do is touch it and be mesmerized by the person that you are now. In all honesty, I wish to be able to watch you grow. I wish to know your pains, so that I can help you more. I know that sometimes I am overprotective but you know that it comes with just cause. Sometimes we have misunderstandings and I do wish for them to make our bond stronger. I am very proud to call you family.

~Ashton~

I will not deny that at first I had no idea what to write. Then I looked down and saw your necklace around my neck, it came to me that I had no words to express what I felt. "I Love You" would be an understatement, I hope you know that and I'm guessing that you do. We have seen that we are very different from each other. A literal Fire and Ice. But I don't really care. I have told you that I will do anything for you and that fact has not changed. You have told me before that my power over you exceeds your power over me and I'll say that we're just pretty even...^^ You have expressed the desire to know everything about me and I am more than willing to allow you. If you would allow me too, I also wish to also know everything about you. You constantly say that I am perfect but I would say that I'm just me, an average person with his shares of mistakes in life. I say that you are perfect in my eyes and that is in and of itself is true. You are perfect to me because you can readily admit that you are not. Please do not beat yourself up with things that you say that I deserve. I am with you and after all that we've been through, if I might be so bold to say..I deserve nothing more but YOU. I intend to be with you, so do not fret. I am yours as You are mine. There is no Me, there is no You. There is just Us.

• Like 3

Ohhh....

I have many nice & great friends here!!!

Ok, these are my adorable friends......

1. Camelliachan -- -> The girl who I love the most at this place ... ;)

2. Roby Sensei ----> Mt greatest advisor is SHE ;)

3. Hama san ----> She's my best Guru of Dai & Mao forever!!!

4. Carolchan ---> She's always there, when I need help!!

5. Sagachan ---> My coolest Japanese & IT sensei ;)

6. Marchan ---> The one who can make me laugh easily ;)

7. Justinachan ---> I miss you so much... How have you been???

8. BobCrazy ---> He's the cutest boy for me here!!

9. My Dreamgirl (Sloanchan) ----> She's my WONDER GIRL!!! ;)

10. Rishichan ---> She's amazing anyway!!!

These are my top ten friends who I wanna share & wanna say that I'm proud to know you, guys ;)

• Like 2

Not much time has passed since i've become a member here so i don't think i can make a description to all that i consider friends on YO but i can write who they are: Shiro-chan,Nate,Vince,Kai,Rishi,Dini,Allen and Chia.

If they consider me a friend or not...that i don't know but i love them anyway ^_^

I speak with many people and i would love to have as many friends as possible here but...i just don't dare to get close to some (^_^" don't laugh)...even with my crazy character,always full of energy and smiling i get like this most of the time:

tumblr_m32uujz5Py1r3s7us.gif

• Like 7

wow,, this is great,,, here are the people i enjoy the accompany with:

(umm,,, i might edit this because as far as i know,, i love everyone in this forum)

Shiro-chan

Well what can i say,, i really go along with you,, we have much in common,, and,, even if we are far away with each other,, it is as if i'm just near you.. you are really close to me,, :),, when it was my first time here in YO,, i've always been looking up with your replies to me. You are very cheerful and understanding. Intelligent yet have some childish character. i hope we would be friends forever.. ah,, i also hope that we would be successful in our professions,, we'll do our best!!! hope to meet you in person in the future,, :)

Amarillo

Hey!!! How are you honey!!! I’m really glad that I have a person whom I can share my cosplay problems and experiences,, hahahaha!!! LOOOOL!! Still,, nonetheless,, I am really close to you,, of course cosplaying isn’t what we always talk about,, I always love to hear your stories,, they are really interesting just like you!!! XD ahh,,, I hope our friendship would be always like this… thanks for everything honey.. XD

Dini

Hey!! Now I know the reason why you aren’t replying to me that often… and I am really glad for that good news,, I hope for you to have good family and life,, more blessings especially for HER,, ;-).. If you know what I mean.. ah Dini is like a big sis to me,, always worrying,, I’m happy that I have met you.. (wait, does this sound like a farewell,, LOOOOL!!).. I love you always.. XD

Hana-chan!!!!

How are you honey? I’ve been looking forward to your replies often.. I hope you’re always doing okay,, remember to take care of yourself okay? And have more confidence… :).. I would send you soon my picture,, and that would be a picture just for you!! :-*.. although we reply late with one another, I know that you would always reply back even if how many days, weeks or months that it would take.. Be always happy honey,, :) I look forward to meeting you in person.. :)

Rei

You’re my first friend in YO,, and if must say,, I would never have been active or close to everyone here in YO if you hadn’t messaged me first and get to know me… that was the time that I said to myself: hey he is friendly, Would the others be like him?? And as what had happened I got to meet new friends,, :D also I really respect and like you for being friendly, and understanding,, :)… ah,, in some cases,, I think that you’re even older than me,, or maybe you are just mature,, hahahaha,,,!! But nevertheless,, I really get along with you,, and even if it takes a week,, you would always reply to me in messages.. thanks for being a friend Honey.. :)

Arie!!!

My honey,, sometimes I think that you know a lot more about our country than I,,, hahahaha!!! I really love talking with you… thanks for sharing with me a lot of things,, :D… I see you as a really great person… we have been relating with one another a lot of experiences, information, issues or just any thing that would just pop out of our minds,, LOOOOL.. thank you for that,, thanks for everything,, I’m glad to be friends to you,, and would hope it would never end.. :-)

Rsilio

Hmmm,,, what can I say,, I love you dear,,, If you have other problems just tell me,, :)… I would be always here to cheer you up and understand you… ah,, thanks also for understanding me,, you know that I’m struggling in my studies right now,, and I thank you for supporting me in that,, just remember,, I’m always here - a person who would always support and love you.. :D

Sol (Yaoiloverfangurl19)

Hey… all I can say is that I’m really sorry for not replying often in our RP,, well that was because of some circumstances,, nonetheless thanks for always understanding me,,, you’re really close to me and whenever we RP,, I think we have some kind of connection,, :) and I’m really happy for that,, :)… take care always honey,, :D

Tuti

Hey what’s up honey? Haven’t seen you these days.. :D… maybe your busy? Still I would always wait for you,, :)… I’m really close to you,, especially that we love songs and literature,, thanks for supporting me especially during the early days of my school,, you know I get a lot of pressure and you are always keeping me high,, hope to chat with you soon.. :D

Wiwid

How are you Hon? I’ve never been in contact with you these few days,, :).. hope you’re doing okay,, :D… all I can say is that I really idolize you,,, you know how to draw, sew and other things,, you are really talented,,, and I know you love yaoi as much as I do.. hope to talk to you in the future,, please show me more of your,, hmm,,, let’s say masterpieces? LOOOOL…. Take care always Wiwid.. :)

And!!! To our Administrator – Key, Moderators, Contributors and everyone else consisting of this FORUM:

Thank you soooo much for creating and idealizing this forum,, I really enjoy everyone’s company here… If I could just mention you one by one, I would… :D… but of course,, maybe I would be accomodating this thread by myself if that happens,,, LOOOOOL… still I love everyone here,,, I look forward for getting to know you guys more,,, ;D more power.. XD

• Like 6

~My Family~

Administrators--> Arigatou gozaimasu minna!! To all your hard work and being so kind and nice to us!!

Azhi-nii--> a pervert Onii-san, but a caring and nice brother^^

Ash-nii--> funny, my hero..yeay!! a brother that you know he will protect you as long as he can^^

Meca-san--> my sweet Onee-chan^^ always there for me^^ Thanks for the ice cream!!

Hoshi-sensei--> my smart and my idol sensei!! Oh yea I’m your fan now!! ^_

Gin-sensei--> haha so kawaii^^ My idol in cosplaying and in DRAWING!! Ikaw na!!

Toby-nee--> my lovable brother or sister?? Haha!! Oh well I always missed him…I wish we ca talk for so long^^

Robertita-san--> my master, my only one^^ important person for me^^, teach me many things, and made me realize how life is really wonderful^^

"Oh well, there are so many people here that I consider as friends and families^^ but since they're so many, I will just give Christmas letters for them so wait for it^^"

• Like 3

MAR my first pest friend that i really love alot :leaf15:

ROERTITA my cute big friend i don't know what i do without her :leaf3:

NATE he is like a brother to me :leaf12:

REI the most nice friend in the website:msn_red_fox 6

TINNY my cute young girl :Red_fox7:

TOBY he is my sweet friend :cuteonion48:

• Like 2

Adding to my list on the second page.

Kai, Nate, Ashton, Chu, Vince, Dini,

because it's really great talking to you guys :D

Shiro and Miya

I only just started getting to know you, but already I have seen what kind and beautiful people you are. Thank you for liking me, when I don't really like myself. *hugs*

• Like 4