Who is/are your BESTESTbuddy here in YO?,WHY?(Give time to be PROUD of 'em!^__^

igo-kun

As the Question above " Who is your BESTEST buddy ever met here in YO

:hamtaro-005 (4):

I've been thankful enough with YO because I found the BESTEST internet friends ever. In just a short period of time I've met several good and coolest people here. For me, being good and nice while having such conversation with me is really one of a kind. Because of that I am now sharing to you my very best or somehow the coolest YO friends I have ever met here!!!

I'll start with LAST_SKY: she is very cool, the very first person who added me and make friends with me here. She so nice and lovely. She looks like a doll and really cute too. She is one of my coolest friend here.

next in line is PAUL4u or simply PAUL: this tall and slender guy used to hang with me over the YO and even in FB. He is very sweet and light. He is nice and used to talk with me once in a while. He is i think the best YO fellow of me,..the coolest as well and likewise very thoughtful.

the third one is HAMASAN and YOJICHAN: these two are great. They amazed with their self created stories, poems and insights. They are both intelligent and super broad imaginations!!!Thumps up for them!!

The Fourth one is KAI; He is straight to the point with his thinking but really kind and cool. He is helpful as well( by doing the pumpkin of his younger brother),..^___^,.. I think he is a bit serious too( i dunno why did I say that but I think so),..^__^

The fifth one is KEY: as one of the admins, he keeps on doing the stuffs all over the YO to make sure that YO is always safe and becoming much friendlier to others. Thanks to him, he is the one who welcomed me during my first ever signing in here..^___^,..

Sixth is ROTTEN BOY: he is so funny and cool, always visit my page and used to reply on my comments,.^__^,..he said he is silly but its ok, he is kind and Hardworking too..^^,..

Seventh is TAKAZUMI: my Fellow, cosplaying, making essay and doing lots of stuffs pertaining to BL, anime and manga is her strength. Very diligent and has a wide imaginations too,..^___^,..

Eight is WOLFYCHAN: he is so cool, I saw him on pic and I could say that he is nice. he does cosplaying too that makes him really fantastic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres more and thats it for now and really hope to put these other fellow YO of mine!! I am indeed so blessed with them, They are very cool and Nice,..

How About YOU, are your fellow YO special to you??:hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• igo-kun

• SailorRishi

• Bloodysadist

• Saga

BESTbuddy is a strong word, let me put it as "people I enjoy my time with". People that know what is real and what is not,but yet I enjoy the thing that we create a world where we can escape to together. (: Even if it's called an illusion by others,I'll stand up and say "it's real".

Bloodysadist:

If this is a post where I should make you feel proud of yourself and to make myself glad to have you here,then let me say this. You are the most wonderful person I have met for 8 years in my life. You know I don't give a shit about ages,about beauty and about your past. I don't judge you by these.You are beautiful enough. You,even though a lot younger than me,slapped me on the cheek when I needed it the most to open eyes. You were there,in front of my door,when I chased the world off and turned my back at everyone. You should be proud of being you, you managed to make me laugh without my mask on- this simplest thing is yet a hard task. (; I am glad to have you here,standing by my side. If one day our paths separate,you should remember one thing - "Thank you from the bottom of my heart".

Bridget:

As I said,I know you half,knowing that you are a human and I myself am,I know you half. You are a strong person,even if you go say now "I am not,damn it." - I simply will keep my opinion,even if it means to piss you off with my stubbornness. I won't judge you like others by your brain,which by the way, is brilliant,but this isn't what I'd judge you by. I am not everyone and never forget it,I am not like THIS,but like THIS. What I like is -grins- "white covers the black". Go ahead and find out what I just said,Miss Bridget. You should be proud of yourself, you are here among of the crowd,shining with an unique color. And I am glad to be able to acknowledge it.

Key:

Don't you dare to edit my post,Mr.Administrator -makes the "I'm watching you" motion- What can I say,twin... You say you can read me,I wonder should I say nothing and let you "read me"? XD Joking, even though I know you for....uh,not even three months, I can see a wonderful person. But since you love to be mysterious -rolls eyes- I shall say no more. I am glad to be able to know you,to laugh with you, to kill time with you and your guilty pleasure. Heh.

Cherry:

You amaze me. Really,you do. I have no idea why you always come to help me,to hear me out,or simply worry about me,even though,it's always when everyone thinks I am okay. You see through me,or what? Hahaha,nice try,but really,don't scare the shit out of me >[ I like to be an X factor. Ahaha,joking,dear. Be proud of you and I am sure you are. You are not a talk,or an air bubble,you are the real thing,this I am glad I became to realize. Thank you for everything. >[ This post sounds,as if,I am saying goodbye o_O - I am not. ;D I am cheeky. ;P

Rishi:

My dear Rishi, I want to simply smile at you. You kept me company when I really was not up for talking to anyone. I scared everyone with my anti-social side,but ahaha,you did stayed with words "Me scared of you? Ahaha". I have some bloody good memory. Be proud of everything you are,don't let people think otherwise,or else I'll kick their asses. (: I am glad to be able to meet you!

Rei:

Bloody brain,you got us there. If it wasn't for you to be curious,probably you three would never know about 'Vanilla,Snow,LD'. XD Congrats,by the way, you are a tough person. Don't ask me "How would you know?". No one said anything to me,don't freak out. I have the ability to see some stuff. I just need five minutes with someone,talking and laughing. - Voila,be proud of yourself for being but mostly a man,little Rei. ;p I am glad to be able to talk from time to time with you.

Matti:

Well,you have a nice sense of humor,that's for sure. I am glad to be able to laugh at your jokes. I don't spend much time talking with you,but that doesn't mean I can make my opinion of you. You are a nice guy,even though you play it the bad. (: Uh, probably,I should go check your zodiac sign's info and copy/paste. Ahahaha,I can't say much,but I am really glad that you are a friend of Bloody. -makes the "I'm watching you,be careful" motion- XDDDD P.S. Bloody,stop reading stuff that are meant for others =_= Close the spoiler. XD

Bel:

Hola,hola in what language "Hola" was "Hello"? I can't recall now. Anyways, you are really and a very sweet girl. I can't stop laughing when we talk. I am sure you have your life busy enough to come talk to me when you need it,but feel free to share with me,whatever it is - even if your nail got cracked. ;P You should be proud of you for being a person that can laugh freely. It's freedom in one way or other. I am glad to witness your form of "freedom", thank you.

BESTbuddy is a strong word, let me put it as "people I enjoy my time with". People that know what is real and what is not,but yet I enjoy the thing that we create a world where we can escape to together. (: Even if it's called an illusion by others,I'll stand up and say "it's real".

--------------------------

thanks for criticizing , Im thankful enough anyway!!: BESTbuddy is a strong word, I agree with that!! But for me,It is something that can make you proud of. I used that term simply because they make me feel this way, they make me feel as if I am really special and make me feel such happiness(by that I could say that those encounters are the bestest episode of my life while I am here),..^__^,..

SAGA: I could feel your words for your fellows. I envy you somehow(i dunno why).. I could see the thoughtful hearts behind those words of yours for your friends. And from the moment you've sent that reminders for me, One thing comes on my mind,You're such a mysterious one for me!!!

I know,dear Igo. I didn't criticize it to have you feel offended. (: As you feel it "BESTbuddies",I said how I feel it. ;P Sometimes I think that "THE BEST" is not visible for eyes, follow the logic - I am sure you can get it.

Igo kun:

Sorry, I didn't want to scare you. (: It's my work to go announce,like every moderator's work, for avatars or about removing advers. ;P You are a nice person,made me chuckle a little when you got all worried to not go notify the Administrator. But our Administrator who is wonderful one ain't so scary,dear. Keep it in mind. We are a friendly community. ;P

(Good! I like to be mysterious >.> )

I know,dear Igo. I didn't criticize it to have you feel offended. (: As you feel it "BESTbuddies",I said how I feel it. ;P Sometimes I think that "THE BEST" is not visible for eyes, follow the logic - I am sure you can get it.

---------------------

no,no,non,no!!I dont feel that way,Im not offended!!,..Its Ok,..its just come to the point that we both have our own definition and how we mean those word,..ehehehe,..What important is they make us feel better!!,..^__^,..

Dont say sorry,Its just ok,.. I honestly agree when you notified me with my wrong deeds,..Do so if I am going that way again and I am willing to be punished.(thats a rule and I am willing to accept the consequences),...

Yeah, You made me feel that way of you being a mysterious one. I just thought that you are a very serious too...

Buddy, friend, pal are difficult words for me, even when I use them lightly. As Saga says, let’s say that the people on this “list” are the ones that even in my darkest days make me smile and from time to time show me a little lesson too.

Rei

Dear lord, what can I say? I really don’t know what to say about you. You are an amazing man, never doubt it. No matter how stubborn, harsh or stupid I can be, you are always there. There are so many things that I could say to you, but I just tell you one: just as you are, is enough for me. I’m not gonna ask for anything more. Just believe me when I say that you’re the treasure, not me and I’m happy I found a meanie devil.

Saga

You’re right, you are not everyone, not now and never will be. You still scare me. Scares me your ability to see through this twisted brain and heart. But you know what? A thing I’m only able to do is to see the beauty in plain things hidden in distorted images. I like the beauty in you, in your mind and in your heart. And, Saga dear… come on, that was easy. I’d like to see it too. Should I? I’m a hell of a woman, ne? One last thing, thank you for taking your time in knowing me behind the fake smile, not everybody makes the effort.

Imouto

Aww, your lovely face and kind heart makes me wish we were blood related. You make your unni’s loneliness lessen. Never doubt the beauty in you. I’m glad you chose me

Cherry / Rishi

Girls, the only thing I can say is you are amazing. Cherry, you are a shinning sun in a cold morning, the warm of your heart is infectious, your happiness even in your worst days makes me believe that there’s always a reason to smile. Rishi, crazy mom, you’re a beautiful wise girl. Your care for us is just a bless. You girls deserve all the happiness. I’m glad I entered the Sex in the city Club….

Bel

Hell, you are Mother Nature. Supportive, caring, always bringing a smile even when you have no more strength, even when life makes it hard for you, there you are. Yes, your son is right, you are the hot water bottle even for us. Your smile and caring words make people feel lucky to meet you, even, if like me, are absent minded and don’t remember to say even HI, every day.

I'm sure I miss someone and I apologize beforehand....

• Like 4

I could say that Bridget is also friendly and nice to make these people being attached to her!!^__^,..Everyone here has made their own vivid stories just like me!!,..^___^,..I hope to know more and to include more people on my list!!,..^___^,..

Okay...I think that its my turn to write XDD Like the other people,I won't stop with only one person,because everyone here is unique.

Saga

Heh,dude I'll write about you again XD You already know,but I'll say it one more time-YOU are the person who changed my life.YOU are the person who opened my eyes about everything around me and YOU are just...my silly friend. (XD Don't kill me about that,ne? : P) Thank you for being here with me in my worst times,also thank you for just existing here-next to me. ^_^ Don't change yourself too much,you know when...and don't forget that,here in that shitty city have a girl,which will always be your friend no matter what.

Matti

Ah,you was the first one who wrote me when I came here like we were friends from long time.You know its really nice to talk with you.I like your jokes (and I hope that you aren't angry when I'm teasing you with the "chan" part XD)

Oh well,I really hope that someday we will meet somewhere around the world,ne ne? XD Thank you for everything .I'm so happy that I met you,dear. : P

Bridget

Uh,well we don't talk too much,but from these few messages I can say that you're really nice person and you care about your friends.Thank you for being here with us in the chat and I hope that we will talk more often from now on. ^^

Cherry

Cherry-chan~ My lovely friend,who know one of my weak foibles XDD I'm so glad that we can talk about everything.You're a wonderful person with a beautiful heart. Keep being like that and don't forget that no matter what happens,if you need to talk with someone I'm here. : P

Rei

The cute boy with the puppy eyes XD I'll surely remember you like this.Uh,I'm not sure what can I say,because we rarely talk..like with the most of the people here,but I hope that we will continue to have fun like this in the chat,ne? XDD

I'll also say sorry if I forgot someone O_o But...yeah XDD

• Like 1

Most people here, i believe, doesn't really know this...

It's not a big deal now, however at the time things were still a bit fresh and the moments i spent here, ALL the people i spoke managed to give me strenght to overcome my cruel reality at the time...

I lost a baby around the time i first came to YO...

Yeah, it was harsh at the time, but it's already ok now :p

This is only my truly, deepest and sincere appreciation to everyone who contributed to the continuous smile in my face...

The support i gave you, was only a reflected image of all the support i recieved from you...

There isn't an order, there isn't a number...

You guys truly are special to me, altogether...

Nezumidoll

You are my beautiful porcellain doll... All the conversations we shared, the good laughs, the bad times when i wished, many times, i could be near you, so i could do anything at all to help, made me realize you are such a special young lady... Don't ever forget that... Chewing Master-Sama like you there are none ;)

Rei

Yeah, you are truly amazing... The first time i spoke to you in CR my mind was set in a young man in his 30's XD

So mature, so inteligent, so kind and sweet... You are really, really amazing...

To realize i'm managed to talk about anything with you was(and i mean it) a shock to me at first... Many times i wondered if you weren't decieving us all O_o

That and of course, the first time i went at your profile and saw your pic... O__O

Thought at the time must have been something like... Can i take him home?! XD

Such a cute little thing(not little cause you're taller than me, but i'm older so forgive me :p) like this really exists :D You and Matti are a little like a "pack" to me.. Like those that say "Open when you need Double Dose od Sweetness" :**

Matti

What can i say, right? :)

It was your easygoing way that pulled me towards you... :)

An easy laugh, a sweet word a simple way of being so warm as the sun...

Many times i say you and Rei are my little boys here, right?! That's because you both, truly pull me into a path of caring for you guys like you're some sort of super sweet combination i want to take home and snuggle all the time XD

Talking to you makes me feel happy, and really feeling like i'm talking to my "little brother"...

BRIDGET

You are so dear, so sweet to me...

So many times have i talked to you in, not very good times and yeah, you were the one who let me spill out my guts like no tomorrow...

How many times did i enter my profile and there it was, your sweet word...

You are a comforting presence, you let out a loving aura everytime we talk... You are not a very easy person to read, and that made me REALLY want to know you so much better...

That only makes you even more special! Your complexity makes you so unique...you take things your own pace, at your own rhythm... I truly, truly apreciate you for that, the times we both got stuck in our writting and all was left for us to do was mope around, since writting your story wasn't exactly as writting mine...

For you it wasn't easy, but as usual your strong self brought out so many delicious things for us to read, we can only thank you so very much for that... :)

JenovaVII

There is no presence like your own...

Never in my life have i witnessed someone so unbelievably inteligente, so sure of herself, that could even be a match for you...

You either amazed me or left me with an awe every single time we talked...

I also thought you would be much older at first, "how could this girl be younger than me...?! She's just amazing...O_o"

Yeah, something like this were my thoughts, many many times... :p

goki and Destiny.Fate

I really love you guys!! You became so very special to me...

goki remember the initial times i spoked to you? You were so shy, i started offering kisses and you said..."I'm shy...and you're offering me kisses?! I might want tham all the time..." I loved that so much that i started leaving you kisses every single day... Only as a reminder...I'm here!

D.F we started slow, ne?! We spoke at CR a few times and crazy Bela mistook you for a girl...O_o Since then we've been talking, we've been confiding between us, and i've been truly loving the fact that you trust me enough to let me read inside you heart...

Cherry and BloodySadist

Bloody you've been a surprise...Every time i speak with you either i piss my pants or i...piss my pants... No way around it XD I love you atittude, i love how the constante presecution of Saga only shows the care you have for him(if it's not like that, then that's the image that comes across at least for me :p)...

Cherry dear :p

You're probably the only preson in here who knew about my baby...

How many times have i wished to come to Brazil and knock(some secondary character)out!! We have many simillarities not only physicall(which are plenty :D) but also professionally...We sure have a hard time... But we also licked wounds many times, since we relate so much... :)

Saga

You are one hell of a Force of Nature!!!

Who are you?!

I witnessed you playing the piano, i read your writting, i saw your photoshop talent...

I mean c'mon... Are you an alien...?!

To top it off, you are one hell of a great person, there's no chat room, like chat room with Saga in it!!

You makes us laugh so hard my eyes go teary...

You can show us the most heart-breaking writting that can makes us cry...

You are definitely one of a kind...

Just glad, truly glad i was able to know you...

Key

Well well well... Dear Mister Administrator sure came out as a HUGE surprise to me :p

You probably don't know this, but i was very, very embarressed every time you, came to chat, because well... we never really talked much, and when we did(for like the first time) i screwd my profile so badly i was afraid you would think i was some nutty woman O_o

Just to think i was crying when i was explaing i blew my profile up i get dizzy, i mean, could i be more embarressing...?! (-_-)

You are so very kind, so very natural, your atittude in CR came as huge shock for me.

I really wasn't expecting it...

You are a billion times better than my own clumsy expectations of you... :)

Last but not least...

To everyone in Yaoi Otaku Forums...

You ALL are no less to me...

The users above were or are related to something important to me but i do not forget the ones who i speak, the ones i interact and the ones that make this forum possible...

You are so important to me as well, beacuse you are a part of this world, you allow this world to exist... And to me this world it's so special, so dear...

Thank you all, for being a part of it :)

• Like 6

Belita

Bela dear XDD I'm so glad that met you here,hehe. ^^ Its really funny with you and the others around,like...the time just is stopping every time when we all are in the chat XD Heh,what other...-thinks- -thinks- You're just really interesting person -shrugs- Um..well..that's it.. (Sorry....I'm so bad when I have to think what to say XDDD)

Goki

You’re ALWAYS there for me! What else can I say? Besides “Thank you!”? I liked you from the first time we chat. You’re so cute and fun! Thank you thank you than you – xie xie! – for all our talks, good moments, bad moments, for introducing me to Kai (hahaha!), for all the same tastes (so common tastes that makes me truly belive that we really might be twins.. hehe) and same thoughts and so on. And you can always count on me girl! I hope to meet you soon in Asia and to eat lots and lots of gyoza!

Rishi

Such great talks we share! What about all the confession moments? Hehe. You help me a lot too. You’re a great hot pie (oops!) mama!!

Belita

Are you serious? I thought I was the last one to know abt your kid! Hahaha. Im glad you felt comfortable to share it with me dear! Please, come over to Brazil for us to knock out around!! Let’s unstress!!! Hehe. And thank you for all the help you gave me when I needed dear.

Aoi

You still owe me a free guide around Switzerland and ski classes!!!! And you should now.. I *never* forget! Hahaha. I love how friendly and loving you always is.

BloodySadist

Baby student you’re so nice and fun! I love when we have chance to talk! Thank you for your words and you also can always count on me girl!

Bridget

OMG! I felt so special after reading that!!!! Thank you hun!!! You’re always so much fun and loving! Can’t wait for us to rock out on clubs all night long one day!

Saga

I always come to help you, to hear you and worry about you for a simple reason: I like you! Just like that. Hehe. And there’s no need to be scared. I’m not obsessed at you. Hahahahahahaha! And well.. I guess you’re not such an X-factor for me.. but i can pretend you are....lol!

Key, Matti and Rei (the boys club)

Thak you for all the laughs!!! You guys rock! And come on, admit it, you have lots of fun with marmalade, hot pie, baby cake, lovebird and sugar lips too. Don’t you?? hehehe

I just realized how many friends I made here! I would never think that Yaoi would bring me such great buddies and good moments! When I got here I was afraid to never make friends, since everyone already have their own friends and “clubs” but this is such a great place that you all allowed me in!!

And, after realizing that, I just have to say THANK YOU KEY for this forum!!!!!

• Like 9

Saga

you're the first person with whom I was here in the forum talking about. I'm not actually so the type of people on the go but I wanted to be friends with you. It was a long time since the friendship went into a different direction, but I'm glad that we have clarified that and now it's just fun.

I'm glad to see you play at always the clown and chat with us all think. I'm really glad I got to know you.

Cherry

I was surprised when you feel you have contacted me and asked if you can help me because of my grief. I was very pleasantly surprised and happy when you add me on facebook and we began to chat. since we are both in the same age I still consider myself the best to you. We have the same interests and I can talk to you about everything I know you understand me. exactly is it you with me, I guess. sometimes when we really have very good conversation I wished that we do not live so far and I would like to see you also real. guess with you even go out that would be the greatest thing in the world. But take heed. one day I'll be sure to Sao Paolo:)

Paul

I love our conversations even if they tend to digress a bit of theme and then turn into a completely different direction.

you are my absolute GV dealer and I like it when we talk about it too. Where else do you get a chance with a such a hot man to talk about this hot topic but also enjoy the setting of the man is bi, hi hi:)

I say it my imagination with the two men .... if you have someone. tomorrow I am going to fly to amsterdam ... ha ha XD

Bridget

I've always thought that I am human type of dramatic but since I know you think I am different. now I have you already learned a bit and I like you. you are a sensual and endearing type. just keep it:)

Bloody

We still have not talked much together but I would like to change. seem to be genuinely a nice man type and I like to converse with you.

on the chat, we have lots of fun and my sisi and bloody mess I was really very funny, hi hi:)

Key,Matti & Rei

on first key. thank you that you are always so much trouble for everything there, and if I ever spam you with e mails, you're always very friendly and you enter into the people. There are not many admins in the forum are as friendly as I Beac'm glad I've met you. ps: about the pm....these days i will send, for sure..hi hiXD

Matti & Rei, the two of you I still can not really get to know but it seems that you have to have lots of fun with you can I would like to change that. you can always spam my wall hi hi I do not mind:)

Nezu, Belita, Chiakaiyuki & Aoi

we not talk so much but I guess that you're very positive people here in forum, so I'd better get to know you.

the great chat while you're in there and you can also get to know better. I hope we continue to pursue the. until then have fun:)

I must admit I am very pleasantly surprised here. Not everyone is as friendly as the forum here and the people are also good, which is rather rare. Therefore, it makes me very still a part of more YO community. makes it every day more and more fun. I thank you all and I'm loving you.

• Like 8

Thanks Guys. I don't really know what to say, but I will try ^^

Unni

Thankyou for speaking with me, and being my friend and my sister. I means a lot to me, and I appreciate your time and effort so much. Even the words Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu are not enough.

Rotten Boy

Thanks for being so friendly and kind, you often cheer me up and I am very grateful ^^

Nezu, Saga, Bela, Rei, Rishi, Misaki, SisterStrange, Cherry, Bloody, Matti...

The best thing about yaoi otaku is not the yaoi, as amazing as that is, but the people here, who make YO my home. Thankyou so much.

And ofc Key

For everything you have done and will do for the forum. You seem to have the perfect mix of authority and friendlyness, and make the best admin of all.

• Like 6

Having someone to talk to is indeed a blessing,...I do adore YO community and likewise love YO fellows,...It doesnt matter how many buddies I have, what really matter is that even just having one person to talk to, as long as you feel the honesty, the respect and the truthfulness of that someone I guess it is really the situation and experiences that matters most,...

• Like 2

hehe i am quite late here...

sorry for not responding immedietly Onii chan!!!! *bows*

Hmm i have many close friends here but the closest one to me are...

Igo-kun/Oniichan

1st time i ever talked to him is around last month...he is sweet and good-looking person...i was 1st attracted on his avatar but then soon found out Igo himself is attractive...*hehe being naughty*..then we shared our love and interest towards MisuShin and how it changes our life thoroughly...he is so pleasantly friendly...warm...humble and charming...which i think anybody who hurt his heart is a complete idiot...i think he deserves a happiness becoz just the way he made me happy

Yojichan

my longest friend on YO!!!!! Love her so much!! we are unmei girls who called ourselves as Bunny Sisters...also we are one of the 1st fan of MisuShin here...our passions towards the couple brought us together...Yojichan is the sweetest bunny girl tht i ever met...she isa kind-hearted and also strict person who taught me so many things..she is a genius and also a caring...considerate and the best in writings,,,she is like a big sister who alwys take care of me...and hell yeah we are crazy whenever it comes to MisuShin or TaikiBaba...some of the happiest day in my life came from her...and when she dedicate her Pureness story to me...i was too happy!!! SHE IS A GODDESS!!!!

Pampai nee chan

Craziest nee chan that i ever had..thatz how i describe her...we first met on FB when i saw her profile pic..*Taiki is being kissed by Bishin*

Us then meet again in YO and that time she read my comments and she couldnt believe a 16 years old wrote that...LOL

she's also one of my closest friends in FB and we shared so much things together *most of it are MisuShin and TaikiBaba*...she's kinda brutal to me...hehehe and also as pervert as me *high in imagination*..sometimes we could exchanges our thoughts on FB for hours without getting bored...woohoo...she's the most expert in finding TaikiBaba pics and stuffs...ahahhaha *bows to her*

Hama san

We share something common..we are the weird 4D girls here...hehehe

eventhough we doesnt share some same interest...Hama san is alwys the best person to talk to...she is kind and helpful...she treats me like a younger sister and i feel safe whenever i talk to her...she is a mature and rational thinker while me...well letz juz say im the opposite one...XD

so thatz why im quite attached to her becoz i alwys ask her for advices and i love teasing her around becoz she is a wonderful person...^^

Takazumi / Ame

I met her aorund last month too...and she's one of MisuShin fans too...

she is fun and sweet person..she's funny and warm as well...she could make u laugh quickly and fun to talk to...

We became closer after she read my comments on TK fanclub...she told me she became more attached to MisuShin becoz of me...and i am so happy to hear that...LOL

Ame is kinda a person who is easy-going and i feel so comfortable whenever i talk to her...^^

FUUUHHHH~~~now i realize i got so many other close friends here...*too tired to write*

Bella...Rei...Yunake and many more...all of them are ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

YO community is the best place that i ever know...thanx to KEY for creating this forum...

You brought happiness to us KEY!!!! hehehehe

• Like 1

First of all I want to say that a lot of the "regulars" here are good friends~

However, there's some that's even more special to me

Jenow

You are one of the first people I talked to here and instantly found a good friend. So much in common... My evil triplet, need I say more?*grin*

Rei

My other triplet. We've spent many nights together on chat, having a blast, but also, I'm grateful for your support on the bad days and your ability to cheer me up

Bella

My dear chewing toy *smile* Always there to give support, to make me smile. Your warmth and compassion for others, that's what makes you so special

Chiai, Bridge, the chat club *laugh*

Always there to have a great time and drool over cute boys, GV's, Mana-sama and Gackt :) Makes me feel right at home

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

:)

im afraid my brain wont remember all of you :)

you know who you are and i love you!

:p even if you didnt mention me sailor Q....Q

or nezu XD or belita

*cries in corner

me loves you to death v.v my friends :D ( you know who you are ^^)

XD but ill try , giving it a shot: aoi,matti,key,kai,mitsu,sailor, Jin, vince, miya , ,belita,diniasa,shirotsuki,ladg1814,senji,aloneness,nezu,

michael , and many more

• Like 8

Hey Nat, i saw you edit your post O_o

he he, but i already saw who was on the first place :p

i know you love me~

btw. when i wrote this, that was when i join the forum, and half of people i even dont know here, including you.

So do not worry i not forget you.

Now you are my Nr. 1 foxy2...and Paul rabbit13

• Like 3

well... i really like everyone in here... but i talk to some people more than i talk to others...

so here i go! :p

Nate

i don't even need to say anything to you do i? :p

well... you are the one who listen to me always! you are there for me when i feel sad and when i feel happy! with you i feel free! i thank you for accepting me just the way i am...

you're my friend, my brother, my family, my angel. Nate i will see you one day for sure!! ^^ i love you!

Didz

We don't know eachother for long... but i feel such a good connection with you! :)

you are really sweet and a great friend! you also work very hard!

i feel i can talk to you about everything... because i feel i can trust you!

thanks for being my friend! ^^

Dini

oh my.. what can i say... i just love talking to you! :D i really believe you are an amazing person! you also always listen to what i have to say... you're such a sweetheart...

i do see you as my older sister, bc i feel you care for me and i feel you want the best for me too!

and you have the cuttest son! :p love ya! ^^

Rainieric

Drew my darling... you know how special you are to me! i love love talking to you! ^^

sometimes i wish i was there... -sniff sniff- one day... one day... :p

anyway, i feel secure to talk to you about everything. and you make me laugh! -hugs-

Mi-chan

ahah i mean.. you have passed as my lover.. you are under my desk... you see... i don't think i need to say much more! ahha :p

the fact that i can joke with you like that... it shows how much i trust you! bc if i don't really trust people i'm a bit afraid of joking... but with you is just natural!! :D

you always support me and give me strength... thank you! ^^ wuv you

DyingRemnant33

well... we do talk a few times né? :p

i just like talking to you... i feel good... i do believe you are yourself when you talk to me! and i want to say thank you for trusting me! ^^ and thank you for listening to my problems too! :)

Matti

well... what can i say... we don't know each other for that long... only a couple of months... but i feel so good talking to you. you always make me laugh so much! xD you have a great sense of humour i must say! i also feel like i can joke with you without worrying you'll get mad. and i can definitely be myself with you because i just feel like it's so easy to talk to you.. it's very natural! like breathing? xD it's just easy and comfortable. you're a great guy! :D

okay, i also want to add Aoi: even though we just started talking i think you are just an amazing person! i always look forward to read your messages! ^^

and Bridge... you're my pal in hell né? :) i know we don't talk that much... but when we do it's really great! :D

Kai... one day we both will be in the mental hospital né? ahahha just kidding! oh my.. i always have such a good time talking to you! *_*

Rishi... my Troll buddy! ahha xD how much i laugh with you.. eheh :p

Chris! i also feel very good when talking to you!!

and... everyone else!! :D i like everyone here!

oh! a special thanks to Key... to keep this wonderful place working! :)

-group hug-

• Like 9