• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Parafet

• wolfiechan

• panda16

• Amarillo

My Result ;

1127099652_sy.jpg

Your series is Sakende Yaruze! (also known as "Shout Out Loud!"), which tells the story of Shino Hisae, a 33-year-old voice actor who looks and thinks like a 15-year-old. After his teenage son comes to live with him he vows to take any job no matter what to help pay the bill, leading to a string of roles as the uke in yaoi drama cds (a soundtrack story on cd - like tv episodes without the visual). It doesn't help that some of his colleagues - in particular Tenryuu, the "seme" he often works with - don't plan on keeping their relationship just professional... The plot is solid, the characters are fun, and the art is to die for. Cuter than a basket of puppies, this is the ultimate romantic comedy shounen-ai. It even comes with the obligatory hot springs episode!

• Like 1

Your series is Zetsuai 1989, also known as Bronze. A discourse on love - jealous love, unconditional love, and, of course, desperate love - it is the story of Izumi Takuto, who comes across an unconscious man on his way home and takes him in, only to discover it's the famous rock singer Nanjo Koji. This is the ultimate yaoi-angst series, complete with blood, tears, cruel family members, orphans, and a jrocker in hotpants. Due to its extreme amounts of angst, Zetsuai polarizes its audience - half roll their eyes or laugh their asses off, the other half memorize the script and break into sobs every time the Christmas Eve scene rolls around. Either way Zetsuai is sure to be a worthwhile 60 minutes of amusement.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I've taken this quiz before, but I thought it'd be fun to take it again and post the results here.

Here's what I got:

Your series is Yami no Matsuei (also known as Descendants of Darkness). It's unusual to find a series that can have angst, terror, sparkles, and cuteness all in one scene, but Yami no Matsuei pulls it off nicely. This is the story of the members of the Ju Oh Chou "Shinigami" (literally "gods of death") assigned to deal with souls as they enter the afterlife, allowing for supernatural twists in the script. It has an excellent plot, but it's the characters that are the true gem of this series - quiet Hisoka, bipolar Tsuzuki, and, of course, the creepy serial rapist murderer Muraki. There are plenty of cute moments to be had, but it is angst that drives this series - angst, obsession, and all other vestiges the trauma a serial rapist murderer can inflict. Recommended to every fan out there, so long as you don't easily have nightmares about rape - Muraki is a creepy, twisted man.

I really wanna check this series out......

• Like 1

Oohh, one I haven't read yet ...

1127099544_lovemode.jpg

Your series is Love Mode, a collection of stories surrounding various couples, all in some way connected to the Blue Boy dating club for gay men. This is one of the better fun-romance yaoi series out there if you like amusing characters, light comedy, a little angst, and short, feisty ukes. The characters are loved and get plenty of lovin', but be warned - the author, Shimizu Yuki, uses rape as a plot point frequently. Sappy romance this may be, but those who don't like the "I've been hurt make it better" rape-scenario will agree it's not as lighthearted as it presents itself.

• Like 1

haha this one was fun :D

I've got:

1127099775_zetsuai.jpg

Your series is Zetsuai 1989, also known as Bronze. A discourse on love - jealous love, unconditional love, and, of course, desperate love - it is the story of Izumi Takuto, who comes across an unconscious man on his way home and takes him in, only to discover it's the famous rock singer Nanjo Koji. This is the ultimate yaoi-angst series, complete with blood, tears, cruel family members, orphans, and a jrocker in hotpants. Due to its extreme amounts of angst, Zetsuai polarizes its audience - half roll their eyes or laugh their asses off, the other half memorize the script and break into sobs every time the Christmas Eve scene rolls around. Either way Zetsuai is sure to be a worthwhile 60 minutes of amusement.

• Like 1

I do not know how to feel about this one >//

1127099775_zetsuai.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Your series is Kizuna by Kazuma Kodaka, an established yaoi classic about aspiring kendo fencer Ranmaru, his yakuza-related boyfriend Enjouji, and what happens when you throw a life-altering car accident, a younger brother intent on seduction, and a good portion of the local yakuza into the mix and stir. Considering the series is more a construct of short stories about the characters than an established arc, its plot is remarkably solid, and there's plenty of character development and laugh out loud moments. Oh yes, and sex - perhaps what Kizuna became famous for in the first place. Be warned that Kazuma Kodaka goes all out and enjoys her uber-semes, bondage, shota, and rape.

rabbit8:leaf15::7yoyo10:foxy1:Red_fox10::msn_red_fox 15:Red_fox7::cuteonion41::cuteonion45:onion0

• Like 1

Your series is Kizuna by Kazuma Kodaka, an established yaoi classic about aspiring kendo fencer Ranmaru, his yakuza-related boyfriend Enjouji, and what happens when you throw a life-altering car accident, a younger brother intent on seduction, and a good portion of the local yakuza into the mix and stir. Considering the series is more a construct of short stories about the characters than an established arc, its plot is remarkably solid, and there's plenty of character development and laugh out loud moments. Oh yes, and sex - perhaps what Kizuna became famous for in the first place. Be warned that Kazuma Kodaka goes all out and enjoys her uber-semes, bondage, shota, and rape.

rabbit8:leaf15::7yoyo10:foxy1:Red_fox10::msn_red_fox 15:Red_fox7::cuteonion41::cuteonion45:onion0

• Like 1

1127103961_kizuna1.jpg

• Like 1

Uhm, my result is :

04shinigami-albums-my-personal-anime-album-picture5070-zetsuai-1989-bronze.jpg

I never read this manga, but make me curios about it...gonna read it today!!! XDDD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@moidixmois = you okay?

this is mine,,, XD

1127099775_zetsuai.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine..

1.jpg

Your series is Sakende Yaruze! (also known as "Shout Out Loud!"), which tells the story of Shino Hisae, a 33-year-old voice actor who looks and thinks like a 15-year-old. After his teenage son comes to live with him he vows to take any job no matter what to help pay the bill, leading to a string of roles as the uke in yaoi drama cds (a soundtrack story on cd - like tv episodes without the visual). It doesn't help that some of his colleagues - in particular Tenryuu, the "seme" he often works with - don't plan on keeping their relationship just professional... The plot is solid, the characters are fun, and the art is to die for. Cuter than a basket of puppies, this is the ultimate romantic comedy shounen-ai. It even comes with the obligatory hot springs episode!

• Like 1

My result:

1127099652_sy.jpg

• Like 1

My Result:

I don't know this series, but the discription sounds good :D

• Like 1

mine is :

Your series is Zetsuai 1989, also known as Bronze. A discourse on love - jealous love, unconditional love, and, of course, desperate love - it is the story of Izumi Takuto, who comes across an unconscious man on his way home and takes him in, only to discover it's the famous rock singer Nanjo Koji. This is the ultimate yaoi-angst series, complete with blood, tears, cruel family members, orphans, and a jrocker in hotpants. Due to its extreme amounts of angst, Zetsuai polarizes its audience - half roll their eyes or laugh their asses off, the other half memorize the script and break into sobs every time the Christmas Eve scene rolls around. Either way Zetsuai is sure to be a worthwhile 60 minutes of amusement

• Like 1

Your Result:

Your series is Loveless, the tale of a boy named Ritsuka trying to find out the truth behind his older brother's murder. He is entirely alone until a young man named Soubi appears and says he knew his brother, and, whatmore, Ritsuka will now be taking his brother's place as Soubi's fighting partner. This series is overload on the angst, with the question of "who am I?" brought up at every possible opportunity, and Soubi's relationship with Ritsuka is practically servant-master, leading to abuse and thus more angst. Unfinished though the series is, its nonstop creativity is addictive - from the battles to how children have cat ears and tails that they loose when they become an adult (physically, if you know what I mean *wink wink*), there's always something new and unique. This is the series for fans of fun, reflective, philosophizing angst.

1127099549_loveless.jpg

well.. even i haven't read the manga yet, but i guess i should give it a shot since it's definitely my type of yaoi manga :D

• Like 1

Your Result

1127099652_sy.jpg

I can belive it. I really must read this manga.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Results though I haven't read it yet:

1127099775_zetsuai.jpg

• Like 1

1127099549_loveless.jpg

Your series is Loveless, the tale of a boy named Ritsuka trying to find out the truth behind his older brother's murder. He is entirely alone until a young man named Soubi appears and says he knew his brother, and, whatmore, Ritsuka will now be taking his brother's place as Soubi's fighting partner. This series is overload on the angst, with the question of "who am I?" brought up at every possible opportunity, and Soubi's relationship with Ritsuka is practically servant-master, leading to abuse and thus more angst. Unfinished though the series is, its nonstop creativity is addictive - from the battles to how children have cat ears and tails that they loose when they become an adult (physically, if you know what I mean *wink wink*), there's always something new and unique. This is the series for fans of fun, reflective, philosophizing angst.

Well, I like this anime!

• Like 1

Mine....

• Like 1