What is your FAVORITE PART of Takumi Kun Series?.Why?.

igo-kun

We've been fascinated by this Takumi-kun Series. Every series, every part, every scenarios made something different and likewise lingers to each viewers. Most of us will say that Takumi-Kun Series is our very favorite. Well, Its all our favorite not just because of the story but otherwise because of that very memorable scene,lines, dialogue that had been encountered by each viewers.

While we are waiting for the 5th and final series-the Takumi-Kun-Ano, Hareta Aozora, for the meantime, lets talk about our very favorite part of the takumi-kun 1,2,3 and 4,..what part made you cry?,what scene made you almost die?, and what encounter made you realized how these series made each life of us a very especial one?,..

------------------------------------------------

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• igo-kun

• robertita

• Eilistraee

• TakumiXGii

I guess my favorite part would be in Takumi-kun 3.

Where Misu Arata tells Gii that Takumi's phobia is back & Gii's expression was filled with worry & i guess guilty? The epic part was where he ran the whole school just to find Takumi. I almost cried when they finally met at the Concert Hall, where it all begin. :msn_red_fox 18 The part where Takumi said that Gii should share the weight he's caring shows that that's what a relationship need to keep moving forward. Then there's the sex scene which was pretty awesome. :7yoyo10:

The beginning was very sad when Gii totally ignore Takumi... I was kinda wondering "what the fuck happen to you, Gii?". :cuteonion43:

But the ending was really sweet... I was really hoping for more Takumi-kun series... I really hope it doesn't end at 5. I mean it's such a great story & It would be awesome if it continues!! :msn_red_fox 15

• Like 1

I have so many moments in Takumi-kun Series that I like so it's very dificult to chose just one. My favorite movie is still Takumi kun 3 so :

I hate the part when Gii ignors Takumi,

I love the part where Takumi yells at Gii and the astonished face that Gii make,

I like the part when Misu confronts Gii and I really love the conversation between Gii and Takumi in Concert Hall,

I cry every time when Takumi cries. I want to punish Gii at that time or I wiil let Misu to do that for me.

MY FAVORITE TAKUMI-KUN PARTS ~~

Takumi-kun 1: The scene where Sachi Inoue, Gii and Takumi are in the room talking. I'm so sorry..I really only watched the film once. I dunno yet if I can watch it all over again. I always thought this scene was very nice and relaxed. I think Aiba Hiroki was very elegant and very beautiful. :) This is also the first time I laid my eyes on Taki playing Akaike Shouzo. I couldn't keep my eyes away from him and I always thought that he was the most stable of all the actors in this film.

Takumi-kun 2: ALL the Morita and Suzuki scenes. OMG!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! I really fell in love with the characters which inspired me to write a dream fic focused deeply on these two characters alone. The scene where Morita looks sadly to the windows of the science club room towards the end of the film made me cry. T___T

Takumi-kun 3: ALL the Gii and Takumi scenes. This was the first Takumi-kun movie I watched and I fell in love with the characters right away. I also think that of ALL the Takumi-kun movies, this is where Mao looked so beautiful and heartbreaking. I can replay the yelling scene in Gii's room over and over. Gets me everytime. I love the dream sequence of Takumi standing by the window and smiling. I love the scene in the music room where they talked and how soft and sensual way Mao says, "Gii.." and Daisuke smiling and replying.."Takumi" just before they share that sweet kiss. That was just perfect right there. I could see how relaxed Mao has become since the first film with Daisuke. I was so infatuated with the way he says, Gii that I turned it into a message tone on my phone. :)

But then one of the most IMPORTANT part of Takumi-kun 3 for me is watching Baba-chan for the first time. His portrayal of Misu Arata was SPOT ON! I really, REALLY believed he would be a serious threat to Gii and Takumi at the time. I was like..OMG!!! YOU ARE SO COOL!!! I LOVE YOU! I was actually worried he could snatch Takumi away...easily. He was so unpredictable and damn sexy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!

Takumi-kun 4: I think at this point in time, I can probably declare that this is my most favorite of the entire movie series. This movie inspired me greatly as a writer. ALL of the Misu x Shingyouji scenes are my absolute favorites. Taiki's portrayal of Shingyouji is SPOT ON. The onscreen and offscreen chemistry of Baba-chan and Taiki is so ELECTRIC, MAGNETIC, FANTASTIC! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THEM! I can never stress enough how much I adore these two. One of the most absolute best, sexiest, romantic BL kisses EVER DONE ON FILM! I really felt the passion between them. I am totally convinced! The words they exchange, the looks, the touches...AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Takumi-kun 5: I will reserve my comments when the English sub is available. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I L.O.V.E Takumi-Kun 3 so far cuz i didnt' really had the chance to see Takumi-kun 5 with english subs, still waiting. The expressions of Gii and the whole action of the movie is just awesome in Takumi-Kun 3. I could watch is over and over again. And also from Takumi- Kun 5 ( even though i didnt understood one word i got the action) when Gii comes in Takumi's room to talk to him and Takumi kind of accused Gii that he didn't kept his promise ( i guess, told you i dont read Chinese, and also Japanese i only understand few words :p) when Gii is amazed on Takumi's harsh words and he sounds so excruciating heartbroken when he speaks out Takumi's name ( like a plea or something ) really awesome the moment, very emotional ( twice :). Well to be honest i wish i could see this 2 actors again in this series if they would make another movie, cuz their chemistry is fantastic and they were awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

in takumi kun 5 that part of movie takumi is sleep and gii kiss him with force even

takumi regret him but he dont give up and then following takumi every whererabbit13

Takumi-Kun 4-is probably my favorite because of Misu and Shinjouji in dressing room... [ extended scene in my head, excessive nose-bleeding ] GAHH. It's so sexy in a sorta public place, tehehe.

• Like 1