Ai No Kusabi

sarah3161

AiNoKusabi2.jpg

Ai no Kusabi Drama CD

Plot:

On planet Amoi, a great society has developed, creating a computerized city called Tanagura, ruled by supercomputer Jupiter. The populace is almost entirely male and is based on hair color; silver and/or blonds are the elitist, ending with dark/black haired as the bottom of society, often known as "mongrels". Blondies keep "pets", young boys kept for a few years, especially made for performing sexual actions for the Blondie's voyeurism entertainment. Blondies aren't suppose to keep pets for long or interact sexually with pets, but one blondie named Iason Mink has kept a pet named Riki, for years and is rumored to sleep with him. Iason refuses to let go of Riki, even with Jupiter's disapproval. Riki fights with his emotions and society problems, unable to decide what to do about his old friend/lover Gai (Guy) and their gang. Iason is obsessed with keeping Riki, and Riki doesn't know what to do; fight against him or surrender to him.

Shiozawa Kaneto Memorial (R.I.P)

Download Ai no Kusabi Drama CD:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Sorry for asking but, what is this exactly, I've found it under Ai no Kusabi Drama CDs and I became interested, but I don't know what is this about? Anyone kind and patient here to answer me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ai no kusabi started as a bl novel by Rieko Yoshihara

It's set in a world where your social status is determined by your hair color. the blondes are in the highest class and the black-haired are in the lowest class. there is a thing where the darker hair serves as pets to those in high position like the blondies or silver-haired.

so our protagonist is Riki,a black hair who live at the slum, got into some situation where he was taken as a pet by a blond, Iason, who is considered to be the most powerful of the blond. basically more stuff ensued between Iason and Riki relationship developed (in a good and bad way).

It was made into an anime twice. the newest was made in 2012, though without the complete story line. there is no manga, but it was made into audio books and drama cds various times. for more information, please google it

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I found the five drama CDs that have been released and put them into google drive.

This is my first time uploading, so I am not sure if I have it done correctly (if this link lets everyone see it properly); if it doesn't, please PM me and I will reupload!

This link is to my Ai no Kusabi Drama CD folder, which has 5 folders inside it. The numbers represent the date of release for each CD. The first 2 CDs contain the original cast and the last 3 CDs are a "remake" due to one of the original voice actors passing away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for the reupload :D Anyway, I was wondering, I found the translations for the first CD, but I haven't found anymore translations for the other CD's. I can imagine that the things they are saying are similar to the anime, but has anyone found or is working on the translations for the other CD's? thanks in advance rabbit8

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Incognitosmiley thanks a lot for sharing!!!! :'3

I miss a lot Shiozawa san voice... He was an awesome actor 😭

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...