• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Paul4U

• Shiki-san

• uruha

Top Posters In This Topic

Uru looks amazing in those pics *___*

Is anyone planning to go see them on the world tour? I'm hoping to save enough money to go to France ^^;

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

d-did you say they're coming to France? O_O ... any.. any chance they're coming to the UK? TT_______________TT

They are going to France and Germany and Finland in September, so still some time to gather money. :D

I really really really hope I can go. T.T

awwww i dont know how much they concert ticket its crowded first i really want to

see dir en grey but i cant now hahaha:hamtaro-005 (5):

yeah your right hehehe:hamtaro-005 (6):

- - - Updated - - -

why now in 2013 they are late in theyr album!:hamtaro-005 (4):

No idea if there is some time to gather money.

The tickets will be open for ordering/ buying next week first in Finland (10.04.2013), next in Mexico (18.04.2013). That's all I know as for the dates.

The cost shall be as follow for VIP and...ordinary ticket (OT)?

VIP -> 85 euros

OT -> 57 euros

For ordering them online [as for in Finland, Helsinki] ->

' Is all I know for now. :3

P.S. The sad thing is though that the tickets will be 400 VIP ones and OT 1150 [that's the total count of tickets ._.' ]

『the GazettE WORLD TOUR13』

・Sep. 6th 2013 Mexico City, Mexico / Jose Cuervo Salon,

・Sep. 8th 2013 Santiago, Chile / Teatro Caupolican,

・Sep. 11th 2013 Buenos Aires, Argentina / Teatro Vorterix

・Sep. 14th 2013 Sao Paulo, Brazil / A Seringueira,

・Sep. 20th 2013 Paris, France / Le Trianon,

・Sep. 22nd 2013 Toulouse, France / Le Phare,

・Sep. 25th 2013 Dortmund, Germany / FZW,

・Sep. 27th 2013 Munich, Germany / Muffathalle,

・Sep. 29th 2013 Helsinki, Finland / The Circus,

:hamtaro-005 (23):

Wow, ticket prices are lower than I thought... esp VIP ones, those will sell out quite quickly I think.

Why are the Finland tickets going on sale first?! It's the last concert XD *waits nervously for more news*

I heard European fans were really badly behaved last time, I hope things will be ok. >

Well,tell me about it. I also wondered why Finland first xD Though the first information about the tickets was announced by the Argentinians.

Yeah, there were rumors that The Gazette were a bit worried if it will turn like last time. I had no idea to be honest that there was something like "a war" last time when they were in Europe in 2007. Ruki had some disappointed face,so said a fan after the concert. The thing was that fans started fighting,pushing and kicking for the first rows. Not to mention that different nationalities fought for best places, getting every single goods as fast as possible which led to violence on their tour.

That has been the reason why The Gazette were avoiding the world tour. Beside that, if I recall correctly, all begin with a question asked on twitter(?). Aoi was asked why The Gazette ain't coming to Europe. In his answer he said "We weren't invited."

So, fans gathered and seems different managements arranged the invitations for the band, to come over. Which surprised me was that even America took advantage XD Though, it is only Argentina, Chile and Mexico. Eh,still something though.

That's too bad, I think I will be just happy to go see them, not fighting for first place or whatever. DX

Hope everything goes well this time, though 1500 is not that many places, if they sell out fast they should upscale like X-Japan did. ^^

I was surprised there was no North America, seems like a huge thing to miss out...

I'm quite worried how this will turn out lol. 6 years is a long time to wait. XD Are you hoping to go

?

Yeah, I agree. And one to wonder why North America was missed, I also wondered with a friend of mine who is a big Gaze fan.

Oh, I truly want to go, but the tickets selling started way too early, really.

A new update,just read it.

The tickets in France will be open for selling next week, the price is as follow:

VIP -> 93,50 euros

OT ->60,50 euros.

Can be bought thru fnac.

Will you be able to go, Chia?

I am not sure if I will make it, really. I thought the selling of tickets shall start at least May or June... the tour starts in September after all... it is just...the heck too early >_

Ugh, same here. I might have enough to buy a ticket, but I can't be sure atm if I'll have enough for travel, hotel etc. It's too early >.

Though it's unlikely, if the Germany tickets aren't sold till later, I might buy one of them...

I guess a better idea would be to save up money to travel to Japan, and see them there sometime, since I'd much rather go to Japan than somewhere in Europe.

Chia, got your point and I agree. I surely will get money for the ticket...but from then on...to travel,to book for hotel, to buy food or buy some memento or something... I highly doubt I can gather the money in time.

Well, I also think it's better to see them in Japan XD Or may be because we are Japanoholic ;D

Anyhow, look what I saw ->

Ahhh, Japan it is then :p I'll have to try really hard to save up and not buy unnecessary things lol

What about you? Any plans to go to Japan in the future?

Indeed, I would like to move there actually. Just waiting for brother to graduate since he is underage. One more year and then I can start making plans, but indeed...I should start saving money. XD I would like actually to live in Kyoto. *q*

How about you? You want to go there to a trip/concert or move there? (:

Ohh, I hope you can get enough money to move there ^^ Why'd you choose Kyoto? I don't know much about it really.

For me, I don't think I'd like to live in Japan, but visiting for a month or so would be great :D My Japanese is still pretty bad though, so I've a lot of work to do before then, learning and earning money. >

No idea, really. It's like... the spirit of Japan is there. The old households and all, it's not touched by time there. It's more traditional and kind of ...not so busy as Tokyo? Well,true that Tokyo,Osaka and Kyoto are most famous cities, but XD Kyoto makes me feel different. Besides, the life in Tokyo is so damn expensive T_T

I also hope to gather enough of money xD...

Well, as long as you don't give up even with small steps you can master it. I am sure. (:

Ahh, I see :) It sounds really nice.

And thanks, even if I'm learning slowly, at least I'm getting better ^^;

wow !!you mean the gazette beacause of bad behave(like kick and pushing and fighting) of fans for good place didnt come to europe

is that rumor?!!:hamtaro-005 (5):

『the GazettE WORLD TOUR13』

・Sep. 25th 2013 Dortmund, Germany / FZW,

I hope I can manage to go there. :3

It's just a 2h drive, from were I live now ^.^y

But I'm saving up 4 my Japan trip next year... Ahh, I need more money. >,