Moderators Needed

Key

Hello!

The forum needs some moderators, to help deleting the spammy posts/threads.

If you are willing, please post here.

In the end we'll see how many persons are willing and I'll assign 1 or more moderators to each category of the forum.

If those who are willing to moderate are not enough, I'll assign more categories to each moderator.

You don't need any previous experience, I'll explain everything you need to do in a tutorial with pictures (and it's very easy).

Thank you! (:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Belita

• hinata--chan

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

I already posted in the Help Desk thread on spam but I figured I'd post here too. I do have experience running forums so I hope that helps. I love this forum too much to see it get overrun by spammers!

• Like 1

Hello!

The forum needs some moderators, to help deleting the spammy posts/threads.

If you are willing, please post here.

In the end we'll see how many persons are willing and I'll assign 1 or more moderators to each category of the forum.

If those who are willing to moderate are not enough, I'll assign more categories to each moderator.

You don't need any previous experience, I'll explain everything you need to do in a tutorial with pictures (and it's very easy).

Thank you! :)

I'm in

hope that i can help :)

Ok, I was thinking about this, tell me if you agree:

General & Otaku Central: Ginger, Yojichan

Downloads: Belita, Brohne

Watch Online & Non-Yaoi Talk: Phong Y, Saga

RP Zone & Creative Corner: Cherryyuri, Kai.

I tried to group 2 forums for each team of 2 moderators, I only let alone the Downloads section because it's a lot of work there, due to spammy comments like 'Thank you' in the downloads threads.

Tell me if you agree, or if you want to moderate another category.

If everyone agrees, I'll move you in the Moderators group and I'll make the list with the forum staff. Then I'll show you with pictures exactly what you have to do.

Thanks again to all of you! (:

Also, in the list above, I placed the names in alphabetic order. (:

• Like 1

Ok, I was thinking about this, tell me if you agree:

General & Otaku Central: Ginger, Yojichan

Downloads: Belita, Brohne

Watch Online & Non-Yaoi Talk: Phong Y, Saga

RP Zone & Creative Corner: Cherryyuri, Kai.

I tried to group 2 forums for each team of 2 moderators, I only let alone the Downloads section because it's a lot of work there, due to spammy comments like 'Thank you' in the downloads threads.

Tell me if you agree, or if you want to moderate another category.

If everyone agrees, I'll move you in the Moderators group and I'll make the list with the forum staff. Then I'll show you with pictures exactly what you have to do.

Thanks again to all of you! :)

Also, in the list above, I placed the names in alphabetic order. :D

that's fine with me :)

• Like 1

Ok, we only need Ginger's accord. Till we get it, I'll make the others moderators and assign you to the categories you will be moderating.

We have other 2 persons willing to do it, FujoshiFTW and chiakaiyuki. I already talked to chiakaiyuki and we agreed she we'll be a back up moderator and moderate if one of the mods is missing or if the moderators didn't notice the spam.

Is that Ok with you as well, FujoshiFTW?

If yes, I'll assign each of you 3 categories.

• Like 1