Introduce yourselves~

Himitsuki

Hi everyone im Rebecca but you can call me boo lol im 21 and live in england london i love to watch anime and read book among many other things i like to make new friends and have a chat etc i can be shy so bare with me but its great to meet you all xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!! I am Archeron (or Dustyanne IRL haha) and I'm a 26 year old woman from Canada. I run my own Japanese pop culture group that has some how spanned internationally now on me. LOL. But it is spread all over my province of Alberta. I love love love yaoi!! <3 I hope to become good friends with people on here as well. :3

~Archeron

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm Miaka. My actual name is...weird, so I won't mention that. I'm asian-american. I can be friendly, but that's when I'm online. In reality, I don't really talk much. Unless it's my friends and I don't really have that many real life friends. Love music, anime, manga, and yaoi. Nice to meet ya!:hamtaro-005 (8):

Hello~ Just Call me Amai c: I am from Germany and almost 18 years old.

It's been a while since I signed up on YO and I could finally encourage myself to say hello.. >3< I hope to get to know a lot of new people and hopefully make new friends :3

bonjour I am thetraveler I like to eat many things but yaoi is very tasty to me

hehe

I'm new here~! maybe some other newbies and I can be buddies~ I dunno. Sounds fun XD

:hamtaro-005 (10):

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I am MisakiSakuraYFG, but you guys can call me whatever you want. I live in America, love to read manga and watch anime, along with yaoi. I play the violin, love to write and I LOVE MUSIC AND CHOCOLATE! Nice to meet you all!

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm xennen. My favorite yaoi are Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica. I love anime from all genre as well as manga. Aside from that I like to create all kinds of things like: dolls, and paper chibi, and I also like to draw a lot. Nice to meet you all. You can add me as your friend if you feel like. And if you have questions just ask me :)

Hi...beatlechan here. Not much to me. Married, 2 beautiful girls. I love music, anime, manga, games, tats etc. Wanna know anything feel free to ask.

• 1 month later...

Hajimemashite mina, I'm Yukino Kyo but you can call me Yuki - kun or Yu - chan. Hmmmmp, hahaha not really good in introduction part... See you around hope to be good friends with you all. . .

• 1 month later...

Heeeyyyy~~

I'm ''Never'' but you can just call me Nana^^

I'm 21 years old

In love with yaoi anime, manga, novels and whatever it involves

I'm very shy sooo...Take care of me~~

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm greenbunny.

I'm a little awkward and shy, but I love to laugh and make others laugh. I've loved yaoi since I watched my first yaoi anime, and I hope to get along with everyone and make some friends~

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my name is zoua and I am from California USA i am new to the forum and i hope to enjoy it here and make new friends!! :D :2yoyo6:

Moshi moshi! I'm Mujona, but you can call me Chen. (Not my birth name, but...!) I'm a 23 year old fujoshi from Indiana.^_^

I usually spend my time reading, writing, gaming (Xbox and PS both!), messing around in PhotoShop, or wandering around YO looking for some new friends (when I'm not at work, anyway...). I'm a bit shy at first, but I love to RP and I like to talk to people, so please feel free to contact me at anytime!

My introduction to yaoi was stumbling into a collection of Junjo Romantica clips (whoo, what an intro!) and from then on I was hooked. It remains one of my favorite yaoi series, but picking just one is far too difficult. <3

And, as I mentioned, I do dabble in PhotoShop (I did my own profile pictures and signature picture for a hint at my work), so if anyone would like me to do any pics for them, just let me know and I'll do whatever I can for ya!

~ Mujona_XIV

Hi, I'm Scott. I'm also known as Cinnamon Rub and Scochy.

I'm a BL comic artist (hopefully by trade soon!) and a huge BL manga enthusiast!

I'm Asian. I do have friends who are into BL but none of them are into BL manga's as bad as I am so I'd like to have friends who are. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Im Max though some people call me pup cause they say i act so much like a puppy ^^ Anyway im a bit shy and usually wont speak first but i love meeting new people and making new friends

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus