Introduce yourselves~

Himitsuki

Hi!!!!

I'm 18, spanish and a university student who loves music, animals, obviously yaoi and a lot of things!!!

I'm new here so take care of me please ;)

Hello my name is yin_yang_lover and a lot of people on here call me yin. I'm a 19 old male, my real name is Adrian and I live in USA, Florida so that's all I gotta say and I hope to become friend's with you fellow yaoi lover's~

• 4 weeks later...

HEY!!!! I am a new comer my username says yaoiluv0987 but please call me keke i hope someone will talk to me i promise i dont bite unless u want me to JK ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Um....I'm Kira Star Midnight.I enjoy uncensored role plays and watching yaoi.

I am shy and I have a hard time starting conversations...

Usually I am easy to talk to,I am not bad,just shy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!,how is everyone here? I'm amisis & I just noticed this thread so here I am.Well I've been here for a little while but just recently been mingling. I can at times be shy so please treat me well=}

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Chris. I live in a small town in Kentucky. (REALLY SUCKS HERE) I like to role play and have fun. (Sounds like a bad dating website add, doesn't it?)

uuhmm... hi there~

I am Manicca (20+) and I like beautiful and cute things. C(>_____<)D ~ of course i'm fond to yaoi too :D

Utada Hikaru and YUI are my fave japanese singer.

nice to meet you all..

Hello! :3 my friends call me Neo (stands for my initials)

I love yaoi and my favorite yaois are Junjou Romantica and Sex Pistols

Hope to chat with u all soon :hamtaro-005 (19):rabbit4

Yohaii~ I'm Nana. :3 I have been a member for a while (as you can see, for a whole year by now) but I didn't bother participating in the forums though I usually do. I don't know what was wrong with me for a whole year. -.- Well, here I am now and sorry if this is getting boring. >o<

And I hope to make friends!

Oh. BTW, I saw in the address bar that the group id is 69. Heh. <insert perverted thoughts here>

Um, hello. My username is sanadayuina--you can call me Yuina... ^^ I am usually very shy at first, so pardon me...

Uh, I am from Indonesia, although that not important. I am sorry for my bad English.

Lastly... I hope I can make friends here. :hamtaro-005 (5):

Heya! It's nice to be here and hope I get along with all of you!!

My name is Itsuki and...well....Not too sure what else to say. ^_^

Hi everyone I'm peacemaker.I'm an 18 year old girl from India and i luv yaoi genre. I'm looking forward to making new friends.It's nice to meet all of you:hamtaro-005 (23):

hi onion1

I'm Sai^^ äh, I'm from Austria and England, but I live in Belgium^^ Oh yes, I'm 13 and absolutly love Japan and Yaois and Animes and and and :p Haha, would be happy to find new friends ^.^

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus