Introduce yourselves~

Himitsuki

Konnichiwa :3 , My name is Nich :) . A huge fan of Ichinoe Tokiya from Uta prince sama . The Gazette is my fav. band :3, NICE TO MEET YOU ALL :3 :hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23)::leaf18::leaf18::leaf4::leaf4:

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. ^.^

I'm Lya, 19 years old and female. Well, I love everything compared to Manga and Anime or Japan related.

In my free time I read books, listen to all kind of music or work with graphics. I'm doing signatures and such for two years now, but wouldn't call myself a graphic artist, because it's only a hobby. :)

Nice to meet you all.

Hello. My name is Mariana from the Philippines. I am 17 years old, incoming 3rd year college student taking up Bachelor of Arts Major in Communication [all areas]. I am very much into music, sports, literature, writing and photography. I am totally new to yaoi. I just saw this group and I immediately decided to join since my main reason of joining is having more friends in this site. I will be leaving though and will be gone for less than a month or two but I thank you very much everyone in advance. Maximum respect for all of you. [bow]

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I'm 18 years old girl from Lithuania. In my free time I like to read different kinds of books, mangas (of course, yaoi is included), magazines. I like watching anime, Korean dramas, sometimes films. I'm interested in philosophy and psychology. Also, I'm addicted to romantic love stories. I just love them, hehe! One of the biggest obsessions of mine would be postcrossing and correspondance with real letters! I just like to communicate this way. So, if anyone is interested in Lithuanian pen-pal by snail mail, just let me know. Everyone is welcome!

It's nice to meet you all of you!

Hi everyone! I actually joined this forum just to get to know the people that also like Yaoi... Oh yeah, im a guy from Malaysia. Im interested in Music, Art and Exotic creatures, I have a pet tarantula.. I love her very much :hamtaro-005 (8):. I also play the guitar:hamtaro-005 (12):, both classical and Electric.. Nice seeing everyone so friendly! Im new here too... so I do apologize in advance if i do anything offensive (Do PM me and let me know if so... Im very open to criticism :hamtaro-005 (6):) Im still very amazed at how Yaoi fans all over the world "gather" here xD

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm Esteron and also be called Arci or Plesi.

Uhm... I'm not good in talking about myself... so... nice to meet you..! *shyly looks down* >///<°

Hi my name is Donna but please call me yumi instead.. thank you.. i am 23 years old.. and a girl who always have this blood lost from YAOI (maybe i need a bite to someone hmmm).. hahaha.. i live in Philippines.. a pleasure to meet you.. onionn7

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pokey, I'm a dork, I totally forgot to do an intro, and the main reason I'm posting this is to see if the group is dead. *pokes group with a stick* Anybody there?

hello everyone...i'm phoebe,,,21 years old and i'm from the philippines... nice meeting you all...

and i hope we can all be friends....

@pokeyspot ...i'm here... *pokes you back*

Hello Otakus I'm Windy Rain but you can call me Rain.leaf1 I love anime and am Forever a proud Yaoi Otaku! rabbit4 I hope I make new friends and besties too!

Hello everyone! Just call me Yin! I'm a hard-core fujoshi. :hamtaro-005 (8):

I'm quite an introvert person but if we get to know each other, I bet you'll see me in a different light! :hamtaro-005 (6):

yoroshiku onegai shimasu~!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!! My name is Juno! I am a guy.. (yes i knoww.... Weird for a guy to like yaoi... I'M NOT GAY!! well.... kinda sorta.... ) lol... And I'm from Canada, hopefully i can make some friends and stuff like that haha :Red_fox11: So maybe i can have some awesome friends to hang out with i suppose and talk grotesque, Or well the perversity of thingss ;'D :9yoyo30: Teehee!

Haroo, Bikky here.

Ettou, i created my YO account during February, and since i do not know how to use forums yet that time, i left this account.

But i felt the urge to use this again, and so here I am.

I am a pure Fujoshi. :D :hamtaro-005 (8):

Can i be your friend? :)

H-hallo....I'm Scars..i know,weird name..i hate it v.v ummm...I dunno what else to put... umm... I like yaoi..mostly hardcore :7yoyo10: I'm kinda sorta really comlpetly shy :_red_fox 14 be nice... but..drop me a comment if you want... buhbye

Hi im Lazuu!

Im a boy (Canadian)

Im new to this group and of course want friends!! :)

I want to talk with them about Yaoi!! hehe

I read mangas and watch animes.

So.. I hope we become goods friends! :D

• 2 weeks later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus