Introduce yourselves~

Himitsuki

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all, I'm Rebecca or Nanami. I've been a anime fan for a decade now all thanks finding out two animes I loved Pokémon and CCS were originally from Japan, and from there I've decided to watch other animes and I fell in love with animes from there. Yaoi animes I've seen a lot of them, but first one I've seen was Loveless all because it piqued my interest and first time I've read about yaoi were fanfics of my favorite male characters from Prince of Tennis and there I explored other yaoi animes and mangas. I don't remember the first yaoi manga I've read since I've read so many mangas from animeee I've seen.

• 5 months later...

Hello, I'm wondering if this group is still alive? But here goes - I'm relatively new to yaoi and I'd love meeting people I can discuss the genre with. ^_^ I like manga and anime of other genres, as well, and I went through a hiatus in which I didn't watch or read manga so I'm sort of catching up. I like reading in general, like learning stuff (trying to learn Japanese and polishing my French) and love making friends so hit me up if you wanna chat. ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Rockette ok sorry for doing that joke but I had to do it (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭⁾⁾

I do live not too far from Saint-Louis, but I'm not sure it's the same as yours (〃ω〃)

(though if you really are talking about Saint-Louis near Switzerland I'd be glad to meet you too hehe)

Eww doesn't @tag work here? (つД`)ノ that would explain why all groups are dead..

Anyway, I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

Send me a message people.

I'll be waiting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello there <3

I am Raven and 16. I read when bored.. and I'm always bored. 

I love the way you can escape reality and experience and whole new culture within the manga/comic/etc..

Welp.. I am chill, or hope to be. I love everyone and spread positive vibes.. hopefully.

Hello, everyone~!

I just came back to the forum a couple days ago, after being absent for a while! I decided it might be good to actively give myself more reasons to come back...LIKE MAKING MORE FRIENDS, lol.

I am 31 and I live in the U.S. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime, listening to music, watching horror movies, graphic design, drawing, etc.

I have two cats and I work as a freelance artist <3

Feel free to talk to me about whatever! I promise that I'm nice! Also, I'm VERY funny :3

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello I'm Jet, I am an old Yaoi Otaku member from 2013 I have recently rejoined, I've been banned for a couple of years now.  I'm 32 years old I'm looking for some adult friends and thought maybe I should start somewhere so I found this club. Pleasure to meet everybody here!

• 9 months later...

Hello everyone! I used to be a member here several years back, but then quit to concentrate on my studies. I recently found this site again and was hoping to perhaps meet new friends and above all role playing partners. I live in Germany at the moment and am 25 :-D

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus