Introduce yourselves~

Himitsuki

Hello, nice to meet you all! :D

I'm kinda bad at introductions but I'll try :7yoyo10:

I'm KittyKatt, but you can call me whatever you like :) I'm from the US :)

Uh, I can be kind of shy (though I've gotten better about it) and I'm kind of bad at starting conversations, but I'm actually very nice :cuteonion8: I'm usually really hyper and have a lot of energy, though most of the time I'm too lazy to do anything with it :_red_fox 14 um... I love animals, especially cats :_red_fox 15 I also love drawing, sewing, stuffed animals and obviously yaoi! yoyo5 uh.. I also try writing my own shounen-ai and shoujo-ai manga stories, I kinda suck at it though :_red_fox 5 um... well I guess that's it for now...

Bye! And I hope we can be friends :_red_fox 13

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiii, everyone! :D I'm new here so I don't really know how to do some things (lol) but I'm learning quickly :) I'm a die-hard Otaku and I practically breathe yaoi :leaf15: so this is my new heaven. I'm BabyBoo :) You guys can call me BB or just plain B :p Hope to make a lot of friends here :)

:8onion74:umm.. so how to do this...

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ Ah! Hello guys I'm Natsuki Lao Nao. what a weird name right. oh by the way just call me "Nao" I'm okie with that..

I just accidentally found this forums site While I looking for yaoi manga.. (눈‿눈).heh, it's kind a interesting that I saw many yaoi fan hard here..

hahaha even me, though I'm a guy..(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ oh my god?!

onion12

!(ง︡'-'︠)ง ehem.. so hello again, I'm kind a new here so I hope you can be friends with me.. (。≧▽≦。)ツ let's get along well :cuteonion41:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hello!! call me sam(not a real name)

im 18 and from kingston upon thames, england.

im still a newbie in this yaoi world and i think im a bi. hmm. yeah im a guy. *shy*

btw, i hope we can be good friends:In love:

Hello yaoi lovers out there, I love reading and watching yaoi recently, so that brought me to enter this community, it's actually fun here. I could find someone that I could relate with my feels. and I hopin we'll be friends too. Huhu

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm Miki, I'm 18 years old and i like reading manga, anime, watch Korean series and listen to music, and I'd like to make some friends to chat sometimes

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, I'm new and my name is Riox^^

I'm 18 and from Germany. I freakin love yaoi ;D

I hope I meet here some nice peoples and hope to make some friends here :D

Howdy, I'm Ryn, I'm a dude and I'm Scottish. I live in North-east England with my LTR, two cats and a ferret. I love yaoi, own about 700+ (estimate, need to do a recount) doujinshi and I'm a fairly decent writer/roleplayer. I love music, gaming and modding. Getting PSN trophies is how I waste my time. I have run out of things I think I can say so I will say Howdy again; Howdy! :D

H-Hi,Hello

I'm Rune-Kun. I like to cosplay,read,draw,and write plays. I don't have any pets,because I'm allergic to most animals. My favorite anime/mangas/light novels of all time are Kyo Kara Maoh and Ghost Hunt.

Sometimes I'm shy and don't make the first move. But I hope,in spite of that,that I can meet some cool people. ^^

Hello

I'm shybear but u can either call me Shy or Levi either one works I mostly enjoy reading and spend my days lazily rolling around on here while reading shounen-ai and yaoi. Although i have been really into shounen-ai and always have yaoi has recently been more of what ive been reading and i would love some suggestions c: i also love to draw and paint when i have the chance

• 1 month later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus