CD drama

sniegas

Tears blurred his vision. He scowled fiercely, pressing his hands hard against his eyes, trying to hold them back. His chest felt pierced through by the arrow-sharp memories of that day, by the look in Naoe's eyes, full of accusation and hatred for a Takaya who could not understand his pain. Who could not understand the heart of a man whose own tears had drawn glistening trails down his cheeks as he pressed all his stifled, violent emotions into Takaya's lips, breathed them into his mouth.

Why couldn't he understand?

Who was Takaya to him?

What was it he'd been trying to make Takaya understand?

"...What do you want from me?" he asked the memory of Naoe, opening his eyes. "What was it you wanted me to do?"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• sniegas

• JenovaVII

• boysbeforeflowers34.

"Hey..."

The man, sensing the strange shift in Takaya and realizing suddenly that Takaya was no longer speaking to him, half-stood.

"The things you said, the things you did, how was I supposed to respond? What did you want from me? What were you asking me for? Why do you hate me?!"

"Hey, what's—"

"What did I do to make you hate me?! I—no, it was never me, was it?! 'Kagetora' is the one you see, never me. I'm just a substitute for him, aren't I? It's all conceit, it's all arrogance, whatever I do! I'm always the one flailing about! Nothing I do matters!"

"Hey...!"

"I don't get you! Why won't you just tell me instead of holding it all in? I don't get anything! I can't...damn it! Damn all of this!"

The man shook Takaya lightly, and Takaya clutched at his arms, mind still caught in the turbulence of his emotions.

—How he needed something to cling to!

"...What should I do...?!"

He grasped at the arms around him with all his might, desperately trying to restrain his emotions as they shot from one violent extreme to the other. Desperately looking for an answer.

"What...should I..."

"..."

The man held Takaya's trembling shoulders, gazing at him silently as he sobbed. After a long moment, he finally answered calmly, "Keep thinking... Keep looking for your answers. You'll find them."

"..."

"He...is there for you. Just as you are there for him. Believe that you will not turn from each other, and keep thinking. Keep reaching for your answers. Don't look away."

Takaya's head lifted. The man gazed at him and into him, deeper than anyone ever had before.

"Whatever he is seeking, it is encompassed within your existence. I believe the fact that you are here means everything to him."

"..."

The man nodded quietly and smiled as Takaya met his gaze, face still wet with the tracks of his tears. Takaya closed his eyes once more, shutting the pain back in his chest as he murmured a name in silent longing.

(Naoe...)

I will be by your side. Always.

that was sad T_T i feel sorry for Takaya

Naoe & Takaya (Vol 34) its at 15 minutes from the end of the video

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

the translation from

Takaya: Come here... come here, Naoe!

Naoe: I calmly kneel in front of you. Your body is shivering. Your hands remove the cap of my uniform, during which you see the red lustre of a stone, buried on my forehead. That is right, that is the 'Seed of Evil Kings1'.

Takaya: Ah.. ah... arggh... Why did you do this ....?! Why... Why did you allow this sort of stupid thing! Why did you come here! Why... Why! I want to kill you! I want to kill you, Oda Nobunaga! I'll dismember your body with my own hands! Tear you to shreds! Nobunaga!!

Why, Naoe! In order to rescue me, you betrayed yourself, exchanging your soul for the Futsu-mitama2...! Doing this sort of thing! Did you feel that I would want this! Did you think that I would permit this! Did you think that surrendering to Nobunaga would save me! What kind of joke is this! If I were to be saved by that man, I would rather happily await the destruction of my own soul!

Do you know what this means?! You'll become a slave to Nobunaga. It's no different than being robbed of your own free will. You'll lose your freedom! You won't be your own person anymore!!

Look into your soul, ignore the control of Nobunaga...

Your soul should belong to you. You must have your own freedom! Your own free will, your choice to pledge your life and loyalty to one person, this person should always be me alone!!! You would go so far as to sell your soul to Nobunaga...!!

You are mine! You are MINE!! NAOE!!!

Naoe: I... am not joking, I won't... be... overwhelmed by...

Takaya: Is this... a gamble?

Naoe: I won't lose...

Takaya: Is this... your last gamble?!

Naoe: ...Please... forgive me. Please... forgive me.

What I long for... cannot be violated.

Takaya: Are you sealing yourself?

You have conveyed your conviction.

To pledge absolute obedience to Nobunaga's commands, complete devotion and loyalty.

We will no longer be master and subordinate, but strangers.

Naoe: But, no matter how much my spirit is trampled on, this nameless desire will still survive. No one will ever be able to crush it. This is deeper than any conviction or faith, my existence will continue until the very last seiiki3.

That is absolute!

Even if this seiiki suffers a violation.

Takaya: The truth and our existence -

I understand. I... completely understand. You... you... If that is the case, then go!

ayaya299 shared in livejournal a CD drama

Meikai Uesugi Gun Radio station

1998 コバルトときめきドラマシアター

1998 cobalt toki meki drama Mashiata

2003 炎の蜃気楼 コバルトときめきドラマCD Remix

2003 honoo no no shinkirou cobalt toki meki drama CD Remix

2004 炎の蜃気楼(ミラージュ)シリーズより「千億の夜をこえて」

2004 senoku no yoru wo koete

2005 コバルトよりどりみどりドラマCD ヨリドラ1「怨讐の門 黒陽編」

2005 cablt yori dori midori drama CD yoridora onson no mon

>_< too bad i cant download it because megaupload is blocked in my country

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cobalt Tokimeki Telephone Masterpiece - Onshuu no Mon

from vol 24

you can download the audio and have the Eng trans here ;

you dont wanna miss this T_T

i posted the translation of Miage of Baze CD Drama (Senoku no Yoru wo Koete) vol 40 in my L J account

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Some CD Drama at livejournal.com:

Cobalt Drama CD "Mirage of Blaze" -- Owari o Shiranai Yuugi no you ni

Drama CD "Cobalt Drama CD: Mirage of Blaze - Onshuu no Mon"

Mirage of Blaze - Anitachi Toujou-hen (from 2009 Cobalt Premium CD 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

our dear sniegas has posted Translation of MOB prequel CD drama, track 1

you can find it

thank you so much :leaf3:

It's nothing, really.. It was my pleasure to translate it:) And Kagetora is great at drinking (it seems he was the vagrant even in the begining:D) and Naoe, although he wasn't in love with him at that time - performs his duty as guardian and takes Kagetora home..:D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There was short cd drama of Showa period. Russian fans have made the translation of it.

And that's my attempt of translating it:

Mirage of blaze

Overture

The 30th year of Showa. Previous life of Naoe and Kagetora.

Naoe: ,,The 30th year of Showa... Overcome by after-war confusion Japan was on the threshold of rapid growth period. Broadcasts of wrestling have become popular, gathering crowds of people by the TV screens in the streets. The enemy soldiers were pacing down the city streets no more. Everywhere one could feel bursting energy of people who wanted to improve their life.”

Commercial district. At night.

At the gateway. Kagetora is pursuing a man possessed by the spirit.

The footsteps.

Kagetora: ,,Stop!.. You!.. Stop right there!”

Naoe: ,,I’ll attack him from the right!”

K.: ,,Let’s go, Naoe!”

Signal of the train running over the Estacada under the Estacada Kagetora is still chasing after the man.

K.: ,,Got you!now speak – tell me who ordered you to cause the train crash? Come on, who?.. Hah!”

The possessed man fires his gun several times.

Naoe: ,,Kagetora-sama! … Bai! (moves towards the ghost)

Kagetora: ,,Don’t banish it yet, Naoe!”

N.: ,,Noumakusamanda bodanan baishiramandaya sowaka! Oh, great Bishamon-ten!”

K.: ,,Naoe! I told you to wait!”

N.: ,,Be gone!”

The ghost screams and disappears.

Kagetora runs to the fallen man.

K.: (slapping the man’s cheeks) ,,Hey, get the grip of yourself! It seems he’s still breathing… You overdid it, Naoe.”

N.: ,,Forgive me, my lord. There was a danger he could escape… But who’d thought he had a gun?”

K.: ,,Colt?... Where he got it?”

N.: ,,It seems someone has helped him. That recent accident has been prepared in advance as well.”

K.: ,,So you’re saying it was the doing of some gang? Really, ordinary onryous don’t act like this. Why did they decide to possess the railway worker and to organize the train wreck? I don’t understand.”

N.: ,,Probably it’s all Oda’s doing?”

K.: ,,Those guys we’ve seen before? The ones with red aura?”

N.: ,,Yes. And I think they were behind that commotion during the demonstration as well.”

K.: ,,Have you find out something already?”

N.: ,,Haruie confirmed that there were some people possessed by the spirits among the demonstrators and also among the police forces. Evidently, they wanted to create a clash, influencing it on both sides.”

K.: ,,Eh, I don’t like this. It seems, there can be possessed people even among the police authorities.”

Commercial district. People are shouting excitingly gathered around the TV screen in the street which broadcasts wrestling. Kagetora is observing this from the corner. Naoe returns finished using public phone.

K.: ,,So, have you contacted the informant?”

N.: ,,Yes. We’ve agreed to meet at Shinjuku tomorrow. Guy with the nickname ,,Devil’s ears” knows about everything – from the secrets of police to the gossips of high schoolers. He must have some information that could help us.”

K.: ,,I see… (He glances at the group of noisy youngsters walking nearby) There was a demonstration today as well. Lately, everywhere you look, there are only masks, helmets and Dural shields.”

N.: ,,How’s Minako-san?”

K.: ,,How do you know about Minako?”

N.: ,,We’ve met accidently when you were wounded and hospitalized for some days… She’s a beautiful woman. Your lover?”

K.: ,,No.”

N.: ,,It seemed to me that you were very close.”

K.: ,,We’re friends. How can one think about love at these circumstances?”

N.: ,,It’s especially at these circumstances that one can’t get enough of love. You’ve already let that woman into your heart, haven’t you?”

K.: ,,What do you want to say?”

N.: ,,Nothing. It’s just that it’s a long time since I’ve seen such pacified expression on your face. But it’s impossible with this woman.”

K.: ,,What is impossible with her?”

N.: ,,This love- with her. You create the weakness for yourself… Break this relationship for her own good.”

K.: ,,There’s nothing going between us.”

N.: ,,Do you want to put Minako-san in danger?”

K.: ,,In danger?..”

N.: ,,If you fall in love with her then – without a fail – you’ll expose her to danger. ,,To love” and ,,to kill” can become synonyms sometimes.”

K.: ,,You…”

N.: ,,It seems Minako-san has a fiancé, hasn’t she? Don’t confuse her any more. Break up with her now while her wounds aren’t too deep yet!”

K.: ,,What? Have you fallen in love with her?”

N.: (startled) ,,What?..”

K.: ,,Otherwise, why would you take this into your heart so much?”

N.: ,,Don’t talk nonsense! It’s just that to me- you are…”

K.: ,,What am I to you?”

N.: ,,You… (swallows the words he was going to say) Simply I don’t want to see you hurt later.”

K.: ,,Don’t worry, I’ll take care of Minako. Oda won’t lay a finger on her.”

N.: (sad that he can’t say the truth) ,,… Kagetora-sama…”

K.: ,,She’s lonely too: she grew up an orphan; her parents died during the bombing. You must be the one to understand this. Think about this calmly.”

N.: ,,I don’t understand. I don’t want to understand this.”

K.: ,,…Somehow the wind is getting stronger. It’s become colder. Let’s go to eat something, Naoe. I know a good restaurant nearby.”

The train is running down the Estacada.

N.: ,,I still prefer not to understand the true meaning of this pain piercing my heart. It’d be fearsome to admit to myself what hides behind my growing egoism. There was – in front of me- an unstable, unreliable bridge which was destined to collapse under my feet. Inevitably I was approaching it and I knew that it’ll collapse but I couldn’t even slow my pace. Looking at the familiar back so as not to listen to what my heart was crying I reached out for a cigarette.”

Commercial district. People are shouting excitingly gathered around the TV screen in the street which broadcasts wrestling. Kagetora is observing this from the corner. Naoe returns finished using public phone.

K.: ,,So, have you contacted the informant?”

N.: ,,Yes. We’ve agreed to meet at Shinjuku tomorrow. Guy with the nickname ,,Devil’s ears” knows about everything – from the secrets of police to the gossips of high schoolers. He must have some information that could help us.”

K.: ,,I see… (He glances at the group of noisy youngsters walking nearby) There was a demonstration today as well. Lately, everywhere you look, there are only masks, helmets and Dural shields.”

N.: ,,How’s Minako-san?”

K.: ,,How do you know about Minako?”

N.: ,,We’ve met accidently when you were wounded and hospitalized for some days… She’s a beautiful woman. Your lover?”

K.: ,,No.”

N.: ,,It seemed to me that you were very close.”

K.: ,,We’re friends. How can one think about love at these circumstances?”

N.: ,,It’s especially at these circumstances that one can’t get enough of love. You’ve already let that woman into your heart, haven’t you?”

K.: ,,What do you want to say?”

N.: ,,Nothing. It’s just that it’s a long time since I’ve seen such pacified expression on your face. But it’s impossible with this woman.”

K.: ,,What is impossible with her?”

N.: ,,This love- with her. You create the weakness for yourself… Break this relationship for her own good.”

K.: ,,There’s nothing going between us.”

N.: ,,Do you want to put Minako-san in danger?”

K.: ,,In danger?..”

N.: ,,If you fall in love with her then – without a fail – you’ll expose her to danger. ,,To love” and ,,to kill” can become synonyms sometimes.”

K.: ,,You…”

N.: ,,It seems Minako-san has a fiancé, hasn’t she? Don’t confuse her any more. Break up with her now while her wounds aren’t too deep yet!”

K.: ,,What? Have you fallen in love with her?”

N.: (startled) ,,What?..”

K.: ,,Otherwise, why would you take this into your heart so much?”

N.: ,,Don’t talk nonsense! It’s just that to me- you are…”

K.: ,,What am I to you?”

N.: ,,You… (swallows the words he was going to say) Simply I don’t want to see you hurt later.”

K.: ,,Don’t worry, I’ll take care of Minako. Oda won’t lay a finger on her.”

N.: (sad that he can’t say the truth) ,,… Kagetora-sama…”

K.: ,,She’s lonely too: she grew up an orphan; her parents died during the bombing. You must be the one to understand this. Think about this calmly.”

N.: ,,I don’t understand. I don’t want to understand this.”

K.: ,,…Somehow the wind is getting stronger. It’s become colder. Let’s go to eat something, Naoe. I know a good restaurant nearby.”

The train is running down the Estacada.

N.: ,,I still prefer not to understand the true meaning of this pain piercing my heart. It’d be fearsome to admit to myself what hides behind my growing egoism. There was – in front of me- an unstable, unreliable bridge which was destined to collapse under my feet. Inevitably I was approaching it and I knew that it’ll collapse but I couldn’t even slow my pace. Looking at the familiar back so as not to listen to what my heart was crying I reached out for a cigarette.”

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus