CD drama

sniegas

Naoe (shouting through his own tears): "I grew to want it! Every minute.... every minute at your side! While I hated you, loved you! I begged for it to end every minute, until I was tormented by it!"

Takaya: "You didn't beg for it!"

Naoe: "What can you know about it?! I want it all to end! Let me die! Pull the trigger! Don't make me live any more!"

Takaya: "I won't allow it!"

Naoe: "Kagetora-sama!"

Takaya (bursting out with it): "Then why'd you throw away the mirror?!"

Naoe: "!"

Naoe lifts his head violently away from Takaya's shoulder, opening his eyes.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• sniegas

• JenovaVII

• boysbeforeflowers34.

Takaya (passionate, crying): "You rejected the male Tsutsuga and chose to release me from the female. If you really wanted to end it all, there was no better chance than that. You could have sealed our souls up in the mirror, sunk us in the lake. That would have been our ideal 'end'!"

Naoe: "......Kagetora...sama."

Takaya: "But you didn't choose that. I know why. It's not because you wanted me to live. It's because-----you didn't want to end it for us! You weren't hoping it would end! You wanted it to keep going; you wanted the chance!"

Naoe: "Kagetora-sama."

Takaya: "You felt hopeless, but you didn't give up. Even when you were miserable or clumsy, you kept hope for tomorrow! You gambled on the chance that you'd find something! That's the proof! You've been grabbing for it, searching for it! The 'best' way you-----no, we should be!"

Naoe: "......"

Takaya: "You don't really want it to end!"

Takaya pulls his hand out from Naoe's with all his strength, snatching away the gun, and steps free of Naoe. Steadying his breathing without bothering to wipe his tears, Takaya stares at Naoe. He's standing motionless with eyebrows lowered in anguish and eyes tightly closed, heedless of his own tears. Takaya is biting his lips, strong enough to cut. Takaya closes his eyes bitterly and turns his face away.

Naoe (quietly): "... Did you, perhaps, want to sink to the bottom of that lake?"

Takaya's eyes snap open.

Naoe: "Inside the mirror, for eternity?"

Takaya (shaking his head): "No... no, I..."

Naoe: "For eternity. The two of us. Did you want to be sealed in the mirror?"

Takaya: "No..."

Naoe: "Did you want that ideal 'end', with no more pain and nothing more to lose...?!"

Takaya: "I'm saying no.... aren't I?!" (raising his voice as if to throw everything else aside) "I only gave you that one choice! That's all! What I want... 's not that..."

Naoe: "Kagetora-sama."

Takaya: "It's..."

In pain, he turns his head away

Through the agony, Kagetora opens his eyes.

"I won't kill you."

"Kagetora-sama."

"Live, until the very last second. Live and live, and once you've survived it all... then rest."

At my side....

But he doesn't speak those words.

Naoe just stands there *watching* Takaya, earnestly, intently

other CD drama

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

this drama doesnt have a translation (it has Naoe Kagetora in the past, Kagetora is drunk in it)

you can download it here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kono Yoru ni Tsubasa wo (vol 11 in the novel)

Kaworu801 uploaded it at youtube its in Russian sub

i already posted the English translation in this conversation at page 2

page 3

this is a conversation between Takaya and Ujiteru

"You're awake."

The man from last night rose from his seat at the window. Though it was not yet fully light outside, he could see the Meiji Jinguu forests as dawn suffused the far horizon with a purple glow. He finally realized that he was in a hotel room—a room in one of the upper-class hotels in western Shinjuku , in fact. Takaya blinked.

"Are you sober now?"

"Huh? ...um, yeah..."

The man must have brought him here. He looked younger in the bright room than beneath the dim light of the streetlights. He reminded Takaya of the kind of actor who was typically cast in detective dramas, but somehow gentler.

"You must be thirsty. Let me see if there's any water."

"..."

His watch told him that it was almost five. This man had found him beaten to a pulp on the roadside and brought him here. The briefcase he had been carrying was now on the bed, and Takaya suddenly noticed that the trampled cigarette box had been placed beside his pillow.

"It's something you cherish, isn't it?" The man remarked, reading his thoughts. "You should cut back on the smoking, though. It's not good for you."

"Who..."

"Come take a look? There's mineral water in the fridge. Would you like one?"

Takaya climbed out of bed. The next room turned out to be the living room. Even if the lavish interior design hadn't convinced him of the likely expense of these rooms, the unearthly view from the windows would have. The man was seated on the sofa, extracting the cork from a bottle of mineral water.

"...Is something the matter?"

"Ah...no..." The man's question jolted Takaya out of his frozen reverie, and he scratched his head embarrassedly. "I was just thinking that I...um...must've given you a lot of trouble..."

"Don't worry about it," the man responded, giving him a good-natured smile. "I only brought you here because I wanted to. You weren't planning to go home last night anyway, right?"

"..."

The man gazed at the silent Takaya for a moment before asking, "Who do those cigarettes belong to? A friend?"

"Friend..." Takaya murmured before smiling bitterly and shaking his head. "No. Not a friend."

"Then...what?"

He turned the question over in his mind. Yes, what? What was he to Takaya?

(My...vassal...?)

That was certainly one answer—an answer for the part of him that was 'Kagetora,' perhaps. But what of Ougi Takaya? What was he then?

As Takaya stood there thinking, unable to come up with an answer, the man touched the heart of the question: "But it's someone very important to you?"

"Important?" Takaya repeated, startled. "Why should I give a damn about somebody like that? He could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't even notice. It's not like I asked him to keep following me around—"

"..."

"...he's just using me anyway..." Takaya trailed off, eyes darkened with emotion falling to the floor. The man studied him carefully, but Takaya was silent, lost in his thoughts. After a moment, he suddenly smiled. "That's right, I am just being used, aren't I? They saw something that gave them an advantage and they took it."

The man eyed Takaya oddly as his shoulders shook with laughter and set the bottle in his hand down on the table.

"What is it?"

"I just felt really stupid all of a sudden. It's not like me thinking about it is going to change anything, is it? There's really no point in thinking about it at all."

"..."

"I actually thought he needed me, but the one he needs isn't me. It's Kagetora Everything he said, everything he did, that was all for Kagetora. He just wants me to be a substitute for Kagetora. I am such a fucking moron. I can't believe I've been so stupid, it fucking pisses me off."

Maybe he wasn't as sober as he'd thought. The words kept pouring out, and he couldn't seem to get his feelings under control.

Tear drew glistening trails down Takaya's face beneath the hand that hid his eyes. Tears from laughter? the man wondered. Or from something else? Takaya continued to shake with mirth.

"I get it now. I'm just a substitute. Aren't I? I think I always knew it. I've been worrying over nothing all this time. It was all just me...all in my head." The tears were overtaking the laughter in his voice.

"I am such a fucking kid."

"..."

"He was protecting 'Kagetora,' and I knew it, but I wanted to believe he was doing it for me. When he was kind, when he trusted me, that was all for 'Kagetora.' I only pretended it was me because I'm a conceited idiot. I'm so stupid. I'm just a hopeless little punk! I start thinking I'm all that as soon as somebody indulges me a little...

That's why...!" Bitterness filled his voice. "—I never should have let myself think it was anything else! Why did he have to be so desperate to protect me? Why did he have to be so kind? Why did he have to look at me like that? It made me think... it made me think... But none of it was for me..."

The man gazed at him in silence. Takaya panted for breath, shoulders shaking as he tried to calm himself, before slumping down on the sofa.

"Who are you speaking of?"

"..."

"The owner of these cigarettes?"

Takaya smiled tiredly at the question. "They only smell like him."

"How do you know?"

"..."

Takaya's face darkened in self-scorn, and he laughed again bitterly. "I'm such a kid that I start having all these stupid hopes as soon as somebody turns to look at me. I should've just left it alone, but I had to go and think, 'Maybe I can trust him. Maybe it'll be all right to open up to him...' Like an moron, I started messing my head up with all these useless thoughts. I was constantly terrified that he might throw me away... The truth is..."

"..."

"Why does he have to be so different?" Takaya closed his eyes. "Why did he have to go and get all torn up protecting a kid who's got nothing to give him? He was hiding all of that pain... He would've done anything to protect me, and it scared me. So I put up walls between us, I pushed him away, but he..."

"..."

"No matter how hard I pushed, he wouldn't leave. Anyone else would've just given up, but not him. He always came back. He was always there. And that terrified me, because I started to think that maybe he'll stay. Maybe I can trust him to guard my back. I could never trust anybody, always had to look for enemies from every direction, but it wears you down, you know?"

"..."

"I started to hope that maybe with him at my back I wouldn't have to be on my guard all the time...but at the same time it scared me so much—not of betrayal or being shot in the back..."

Takaya's gaze fixed on the window. "It wasn't betrayal that I was afraid of. Because if he wanted to cut me down from behind, I would've been all right with that. I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy or anything. It's just that if he was going to throw me away anyway, then betrayal wouldn't have mattered..."

"..."

The man gave no indication of agreement, only listened quietly as Takaya spoke. Takaya laughed again.

"It was enough for me just to have somebody there at my back... But he's such a fool that he wanted to protect me from everything."

"From...everything?"

"Yeah. All of me, from everything. Not like a shield, but..."

He saw the familiar face in his mind's eye.

"...like wings. Gigantic bird's wings. Enfolding me like...'here is safety.' No matter where I was, being inside those wings meant that nothing could hurt me. Like they were telling me, 'you'll never be cold again.' But I'm just a gutless punk, just a kid who can't stop wanting it all, and as soon as I felt that warmth I wanted to be inside it always... Because it's something I never had, so like an idiot I..."

Longed for it...

For the one who had appeared in his life offering it with both hands. The one he never wanted to leave. Never wanted to lose. Selfish as it was, arrogant as it was, he no longer knew how to live without it. That was why...!

"I can't go forward, and I can't go back! How could I have gotten this weak? Just because I had him there to protect me! I'm so afraid of being abandoned, of him vanishing...! No matter what he does to me, no matter what his reasons are, I can't let him go!"

Takaya shook, teeth gritted and fists clenched, unable now to hold back the wild outpouring of words and emotions.

"I can't understand him. He won't tell me anything... How the hell was I supposed to react, when I don't understand anything? All I saw was his pain and his suffering, and all I knew was that it was because of me...!"

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus