Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles. He thinks about it, if he were to tell Cody he had no more classes but finds out he did,  he would be lying to Cody and that is not what he wanted since he figured that it would interfere with them living together. But he knew no one was going to tell him about his other classes so he shakes his head, "nope, just had one class today and I am all free," he smiles. 

Cody tilts his head, wondering why Adrian was so quiet and tilts his head to the side, "oh... okay, that's cool. I guess you had to think about your schedule from the top of your head huh? Is that why it took you so long to answer," he looks at Adrian confusingly.

Adrian nods his head, "yeah... I haven't been doing my classes lately but now that I have a reason to go to the class I have, I go to it," he smiles a little. "Because I am sure you want me to attend my class right?" He looks at Cody. "so you only have one class too right?"

Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head, rubbing the back of his head, "uh... well I didn't really think about it honestly. The whole... moving in was more towards how you treat me, not how your studies go," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah I just go to art class."

Adrian pauses as he looks at Cody, ~so... he doesn't care if I go to my classes... just how I treat him? Well that's good to know at least. But it was nice being able to talk to Kai at least.~ He thought before blinking, "oh, I invited a friend to come over and play video games with us today if that is alright," he smiles.

Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head as he wondered what he was thinking about. He perks his head up a little and nods his head, "I mean... you don't need my permission since it's your house but sounds like fun," he smiles as he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian nods his head with a smile, "well I am glad your looking forward to it as well... because your obviously invited as well. I just wanted to let you know I am expecting one of my friends to come over as well."

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head, "alright, thanks for letting me know. So are we just going to play some video games? Do you have any for multi players? Also.. do you have enough controllers for everyone?"

Adrian nods his head with a smile as he then walks in, sitting on the bed. He looks at Cody and chuckles, "well, we can go out to eat, maybe the arcade instead? But yeah I have enough controllers to play with three people. Honestly, I have enough to play with four people."

Cody rubs his chin as he thinks while looking at Adrian, "honestly... I am fine with anything. Whatever you and your friend want to do, I will gladly follow," he nods his head slowly.

Adrian nods his head and smiles, "well since we are both done with our classes, want to get back to my house? I told my friend to come over once he was done with his classes."

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is fine." He gets off the bed and then leans down, putting his shoes back on since he was relaxing before Adrian stopped by.

Adrian watches Cody and smiles a little, "hopefully.... i didn't disturb you too much," he rubs his hand through his hair a little with a sigh. "But I know you rather spend time with someone else then be in here sitting alone by yourself."

"Oh no your fine. I was just relaxing is all," Cody smiles a little. He tilts his head and blushes, "I suppose... it would be nicer to not spend my free time alone," he finishes getting his shoes on.

Adrian nods his head and rubs his hand through his hair with a smile, "I am ... just making sure is all." He looks at Cody, "exactly," he laughs a little as he takes Cody's hand and walks out of the dorm room.

Cody nods his head, "well I appreciate it that you want to ... you know include me more with your other friends." He watches as Adrian grabs his hand and follows him out the dorm, closing the door.

Adrian smiles and then leans Cody back to his house, "of course. So what should we do while we wait for my friend to get done with his classes?"

Cody looks at Adrian and rubs his chin, "uh...well. I actually have books to return to the library and I would like to check out some new books."

Adrian rubs his chin and nods his head, "alright we can do that," he smiles as he then walks towards the local library, "you have the books on you right?"

Cody nods his head, "yeah I do of course. I made sure to keep library books in my bag so I can read them on the go and be ready to turn them anytime I finish them."

Adrian nods his head as he then continues walking, "well that's good. We are almost at the library it looks like," he glances over, seeing the library from a distance.

Cody nods his head as he walks with Adrian, looking up ahead and saw the library as well. "So do you normally walk everywhere you go," he looks at Adrian and tilts his head to the side.

Adrian looks at Cody and rubs his chin a little, "well I tend to do that during the warmer and nicer weather. But once it gets colder or just rainy, I tend to drive around."

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head, "hm... I suppose that does make sense. It's nice to get the exercise during the nicer weather but you don't want to risk getting sick on the colder days."

Adrian nods his head and then walks into the library with Cody. "Well go do what you have to do. I will wait for you here okay," he smiles a little and goes to sit at one of the tables in the library.