Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Yeah... you can say that," Cody looks to the side. He slowly nods his head as he lets out a sigh, rubbing his arms a bit while looking at Kai. Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head, "hey... uh, I don't really have a change of clothes."

Kai sighs, "well I am sure he will be a lot better now that he knows what he did wasn't the greatest option." He looks at Cody, seeing what kind of effect this whole rape thing really did have on him.

Adrian smiles, "well I don't mind if you borrow something of mine while I wash your clothes. Though.. I am a bit bigger then you are."

Cody looks at Kai and nods his head, really hoping that was true. It was all thanks to Adrian he had trust issues and sometimes even nightmares. He looks at Adrian and blushes, "t-that is fine," he rubs the back of his head. "I just... need something to wear."

Adrian smiles as he then stands up and walks over to his closet. He takes out some clothes and then walks over to Cody, giving him the clothes.

Cody nods his head as he blushes a little, putting the towel to the side and then starts putting the clothes on. He honestly had no problem with wearing oversize clothes since they were the most comfiest.

Adrian smiles as he watches Cody get dressed, "though... I do like seeing you naked. I suppose seeing you wear my clothes is just as good as well," he laughs a little.

Kai laughs softly as he checks his watch, "damn... I got to go pick up my little sister from school," he starts getting dressed.

Cody looks at Adrian and blushes a little, "well... I-I can't be naked all the time," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Kai, nodding his head, "well... it was nice to meet you."

Adrian laughs a little, "no one said that you can't," he nudges Cody with a smile as he stretches. He looks at Kai, "alright, see ya."

Kai nods his head as he finishes getting dressed and then smiles, before leaving.

Cody pouts a little, "of course you have no complaints if I am naked all the time," he nudges Adrian. He watches Kai leave and then looks at Adrian as he sits on the bed.

Adrian chuckles as he nudges his shoulders, "hey what can I say, I am not afraid to admit what I like to see." He watches Kai leave and then Cody sit on the bed with a smile, "seeing you in bigger clothes is pretty nice as well."

Cody blushes and grumbles a little as he crosses his arms. He looks at Adrian while blushing and bites his bottom lip, "did... your friend Kai really come here because he was depress about not having a lover? Or did you just want him to come over?"

Adrian looks at Cody and rubs his chin with a smile, "well... he honestly wanted to meet you. I mention a lot of things to him about you so he was kind of curious what you were like," he scratches the back of his head. "But yeah, being someone as big as him and having a hard time to get someone to take it can be kind of depressing, don't you think?"

Cody tilts his head and remembered what Kai said as he slowly nods his head, "alright, I suppose that makes sense," he crosses his arms while slightly blushing, "I guess I am just not use to those kind of meet ups," he scratches the back of his neck. Cody blinks while blushing as he looks at Adrian, "I-I guess it does?"

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little. He honestly thought Kai was actually depress. It must be hard to be so big and not finding the right lover to take it so in a way he did a nice thing for him. He chuckles a little, "I guess you don't really have to worry too much about that since your the one that takes it," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody tilts his head and blinks while blushing, "y-you are such a pervert sometimes," he grumbles with a pout as he nudges Adrian while he looks at Adrian, "I am... kinda sore though... he is really big...," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian laughs a little, "I mean... I am only human right? It's pretty normal to be a pervert," he rubs the back of his head, "especially with such a cute little boyfriend."  He chuckles, "does that mean you prefer my size? Since my cock is average size, maybe a bit bigger."

Cody blinks and pouts, "there is good pervert... and then there is bad pervert." He looks at Adrian and blushes, slightly nudging him with a grumble. He looks down at Adrian's crotch and rubs the back of his head, "I mean... I guess? It doesn't feel like I am going to split in two."

Adrian looks at Cody and chuckles, "well what kind of pervert am I? Good or bad?" He blinks and laughs softly, "though.. I am sure you felt otherwise when we first did it and when I took you by force hm?"

Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head to the side as he rubs his chin, "um... bad at first but now good?" Cody bites his bottom lip, "well... I-I suppose that's true since you took my virginity."

Adrian looks at Cody and chuckles a little, "ah? Is that right? I suppose that makes sense," he rubs his chin and then rubs his hand through his hair. He looks at Cody and smiles, "how about... I make up for what I did hm?"

Cody looks at Adrian and then pouts, ~so .... he doesn't really care that he is a good pervert? I mean... I guess it's better then how he was when I first met him..~ He pauses and glances at Adrian while tilting his head, "make... up for it?"

Adrian smiles a little, ~I guess being a good pervert is better then being a bad pervert.~ He looks at Cody and nods his head, "I can... make you forget all about it, how does that sound?"

Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head to the side, "how... exactly are you going to do something like that? You did a good job traumatizing me and you think you can just get rid of it?"

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little, "oh trust me. I know the perfect way but I will wait when it is time for bed to give you a break from earlier with Kai. Your ass must still be sensitive from that whole experience."

Cody tilts his head as he wondered what this method that Adrian was talking about but then blushes when it had something to do with sex since Adrian mention his ass and his experience with Kai. He just simply nods his head and looks to the side.