Light in the Dark :)

Belita

@ Junnie

@ Ginger

Thank you *bows* :D

I had a tough time writting this down O_o

The first time i wrote the chap i felt like i was dragging down the story, like there was nothing new happening and i hated it ;__; but now i think i made go too fast XD

It's not my fav chap, but i managed to get a hold of the story for what i want to write starting now...

Sayuri... it's gonna be trouble... ;)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Ginger

• Last_sky16

Top Posters In This Topic

Hielloooo :D

Here's part 19, hope you guys like it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a strong light hitting Shouji’s eyes...

There was no way to ignore it, it was in some ways blinding and disturbing.

Not to mention the hard-core headache he was having, even the smell from where he was didn’t look slightly familiar...

He made an effort to open his eyes to realize he was in his “supposed to be” room.

Lying on his bed, the comfortable sensation, even though his head was killing him was quite nice.

However...there was a small, little, tiny problem...

Just what the fuck happened last night after the 4th cup of sake?!

There was no way to remember... He pushed and tried and nothing came to mind...

He could go as far as to remember the conversation between him and Kai, the rest was blank...

How did the rest of the conversation went? What the hell happened after he pass out?

How the fuck was he in his room...even pyjamas on him and all the buttons made?!

There was concern more than relief...

First he must have made a fool himself again... Then probably the crazy person must have seen him in his worst, not to mention the fact he might have done something to him while he was out...

“He wouldn’ right...? I mean... i don’ feel sore and shit, only my head hurts... So probably no... And Hisaki warned him not to make anything stupid to me since i’m still recovering...”

“Shouji-san, are you awake already?”

Mimori-san was on the other side of the door, unexpectedly it was her who took care of all the doubts haunting Shouji...

“May i come in?”

“Yeah...sure.”

“Kai-sama is already leaving to the office, however he requested that i would wake you and make sure the hangover would be taken care off. He also asked if you please could eventually call him in this cell phone, to let Kai-sama know how are you feeling. As for what happened last night, after passing out, you were brought here by Kai-sama himself, he dressed the pyjamas in you himself and he, himself, put you to bed... Never in my long years have i seen that man carrying another grown man in his arms like would be fitting to a princess.”

Shouji was lacking a bunch of words...if not all of them...

He went to the extreme of put him to bed, didn’t even call one of the helpers, and did everything all alone...

That made Shouji’s face go on fire...

“I call that monopolization... Don’t underestimate Kai-sama determination about yourself...”

“What the hell... Mimori-san, is he still at home?! Or did he already left?”

“Probably leaving as we speak...”

Shouji jumped out of bed and went in a crazy frenzy run...

He wanted to make sure the cold blood guy who managed to lose all control and raped him, was really the person who ate and talked with him last night and made feel so comfortable, so warm... and with what Mimori-san’s told him, he never in his life felt so wanted and protected...

He just wished to give a simple thank you, to know if the reality would match last night fantasy, not by a cell phone or mail... A face to face thank you, and making sure he wasn’t just delusional...

He got himself lost in one of the rooms, he couldn’t find the exit and started becoming anxious realizing he might have left already...

By logic, it would be ok to thank him later once he got home but who knows what can happen...

“It must be now...”

He finally got to the front door and opened it with all the strength he could manage, if necessary he would start running all over again...

But there was no need...

In the day light, with a huge smile on his lips Kai was standing in front of a huge black car talking, the correct term would be bullying, Toshiro who jokingly was trying to clean the front glass of the car clean even with his Boss kicking his legs to make him fall...

He stood there for a moment, and the reality he saw wasn’t the terrible day he got raped with no mercy...

The image he saw was only the man, standing right in front of him holding the smile he once wished he could see more often but directed only at him...

“Quit the lazy ass ‘Shiro i’m late...”

“Hey Boss...hum...ya got a visitor...fufufuu...”

“Wha...”

It took a second for Kai to turn to the door where Shouji was still standing, hand on the doorknob, not really knowing what to do now...

Yeah ok, he got there, Kai’s still there too...He has to say thanks... But the words don’t come out... The feet just don’t move, the eyes are still focusing the yakuza... but he’s just still not moving or talking...

“Oh... hey, how’s your head?!”

“It’s.... getting better... “

“Yeah great, hum... then i’ll see you at dinner... I really have to go now... I’m a busy guy you know....”

“WAIT!”

Kai froze in place.

Kai kept staring at Toshiro now, trying hard to disguise that he knew what really happened the night before...

He knew what he’d done, he didn’t manage to run from temptation and now he would have to face it...

Without even turning around Kai answered...

“What... I got to go kid, Mimori-chan is going to show all the stuff you need to know around here and also things you’ll do later, once you’re better... So just don’t piss her off because she’ll get me good as soon as i arrive and my patience is running thin.”

“Hum, sorry i don’wanna make you late or anythin’...i just wanted to say, thanks for last time.. Mimori-san told me ya put me to bed and all, and sorry for passin’out... is just i never drank that much before... so sorry...and...”

“Yeah... sure, i mean no problem right...”

“Yeah... ok, thanks again...”

“...................”

Kai went inside the car...

Never once he looked back at the kid’s face... All would be lost if he did.

Kai knew that, for now... the best would be to take a safe distance.

As long as he’s still in the office it would be fine... Staying at home was the issue eating him inside out...

“Cya Shou...”

“Cya Toshiro...”

The car parted and Shouji was still standing there, watching all the while... Until the car was no were to be seen...

“Say Boss, ya could have been ya know... more nice t’a him now... poor kid, he surely looked really cute, ne Boss... I kinda get ya, why ya so stuck in him...”

“You want to die ‘Shiro?!”

“Sorry Boss... Ya know me... my mouth just talks to much shit...”

“And i swear i’ll fix that someday... All i need is a fucking needle...”

Toshiro’s blood went cold for a second, Boss was pissed off, but he couldn’t really know why was it...

Dinner had been great, for what Boss told him... so why the sullen face...?

However, even if he himself would rather take a beating and still talk about Shouji, Toshiro had an even nastier business to attend with his Boss...

Sayuri, was becoming a problem, bigger than even Kai himself expected...

There were rumours he was having as secret guest’s powerful people in the yakuza gangs in order to bring Kai down...

Kai already knew about this, and this time there was no way he could ignore it.

He would have to crush his step-brother once and for all...

Two hours was what it took to push out the information from one of the punks from the Tachibana’s gang...

After the beatings and all the torture, from breaking all of his bones of his hands to smash all of his teeth, Kai managed to squeeze from the guy, that 3 days from then Sayuri would have as guest of honour the Tachibana Leader himself...

In a plot to wipe Kai’s ass, Sayuri was buying himself a small league of followers with his own body, offering also all of Kai’s fortune and power...

Resuming... whoever kills Kai, get’s all of what belongs to him.

The murderous intent on those eyes, wasn’t something new to Toshiro but still managed to turn him to stone... He was beyond control now... he knew what was going to happen, only the dying bastard in front of him didn’t...

“I... said...everythin’....i know.... are ya...goin’...to kill me...?”

“Scumbags like you don’t really deserve to live... why should i spare you...? You fucking worm... Not to mention that after you pissed yourself with fear, you spit all out like a fucking coward... A Yakuza isn’t a snitch... A Yakuza doesn’t say a word even if it costs you your life... Because your life is dust beneath my fucking finger nails.... So why does garbage deserve my mercy?”

“.....please...”

“And still you beg... There’s no way i’ll be dirtying my hands more with you... but say all your prayers because you're already dead.”

Kai turned around, gave a little nod at Toshiro with the only meaning of finish the guy off...

“....you’ll....lose.... Sayuri...is....Sayuri...has...someth....somethin’...he says...you’ll die...for it... Sayuri says...you’ll lose....he says ...he’s goin’ta steal it from ya.... ahahhahha...”

The moment after, all what’s heard it’s the sound of a loud crack...

Kai broke the guy’s neck like if it were a thin twig...

“Boss!! I should have done that... What’ya doin’ Boss?”

“The son of a bitch managed to piss me off...”

“I can see that but... well forget that now, right?! These guys handle the rest... we should go...”

“What the fuck did the guy meant with i got something i would die for...? Like if there’s something out there that could make me bend... There’s nothing... He’s got nothing...”

Toshiro didn’t reply... He just drove the car silently until they were finally at home...

After leaving the car, Kai stared at Sayuri’s pavilion...

“What the fuck is that snake up too...?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now...but already working on the 20th :p

I hope to post it soon ;)

Big kiss and hug, and thank you for reading guys :***

• Like 7

Hielloooo guys :D

As you know our dear administrator created a cooll and cozy place for our stories...

So all LD next parts will be posted there from now on :p

Here's the link if you want to still check it out :)

Thank you for all your support since the beggining of this story :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Part Twenty

(Same day as the previous part, but featuring Shouji and Mimori-san after Kai left the house.)

“Excuse me but are you going to just stand there all day long?”

“What... Oh Mimori-san... Sorry i was...”

“Never mind that, follow me... You shall dress up, there is no way i’m letting you walk around in your pyjamas, besides... I have quite a lot i wish to talk to you... And it’s late already, so get moving please...”

“Say Mimori-chan... Boss, he...”

“Yes... he can be quite an interesting person doesn’t he... The situation involving yourself is still a mystery for me. Kai-sama surely managed to surprised me.”

Shouji started going on his head everything that happened so far.

In so little time, his life surely changed... The main reason for all, was that guy...

And yeah... The guy was weird not to mention a fucking sadist, bossy, scaring...

But such a softy... Quite a fucking headache that’s what...

After getting dressed, another pair of weird but kind of nice blue trousers, for some reason, jeans weren’t included, a black t-shirt and some sneakers, he followed Mimori-san request to have a walk in the “complex” so that he could know his way around the place...

She explained every corner, every detail...

All the places he was allowed, all the places he wasn’t...

Until they got to Sayuri side of the complex.

From afar Shouji could see it more properly than last time.

He was lost then and actually taking a good look around wasn’t exactly what was worrying him... Get shot by the guards or eaten alive by the dogs surely was enough to fill his head.

The “snake” how Shouji decided to call him, was standing in a room, doors full open letting everyone who’s around know what might be happening inside.

Seemed like a way of letting people see he has nothing to hide...

Such a lie actually...

Dressed in his usual kimono, the way he wore the piece was somewhat erotic...

He didn’t tie the kimono properly causing his legs and shoulders become exposed to all eyes...

The sound of music, sweetly resonated thru the place, and there he stood dancing...

Waving his fans, like an old times Geisha...

A temptress ensnaring even the hardest prey...

“Shameful, isn’t he?”

“What?!”

“Standing there looking appetizing, just like a carnivorous flower... Having the double amount of deathly power as he has of beauty... Such a devil like person... I never knew in my life...”

“Well the bastard sure looks eye catchin’... That red hair of his is probably rare right?! That guy must be loaded with chicks... Even more than...”

Shouji’s words got caught in his throat...

What was he saying?! That Kai was...like handsome?!

He tried at once to shake the thoughts away and focus on Sayuri but Mimori-san was there and his comment backfired...

“Than Kai-sama?! You think so...? Take a really good look at him, at the way he behaves...

The snake is hungry but his tastes are different from the ones you might be imagining... Or at least he chooses his...”

“Sacrifices?!”

For the first time Shouji saw the wrinkled and always serious face of Mimori-san turn into a small and almost joyful smile.

That surprised him... He kept thinking no laugh could managed to make its way thru that woman’s lips, and she had just proved him wrong.

“Very nice choice of words there young man... I couldn’t have said it better...”

The wind rocked the dream catchers wavering on Sayuri’s room and he stopped dancing...

He immediately spotted Mimori-san and Shouji standing on the other side of the yard and as a greeting he bowed his head... Just a little bit.

People could say whatever, but there was for sure something about that fellow that ensnared people’s eyes...

The way he bowed his head was in some way, so graceful that even Shouji had trouble turning his eyes away from him...

Dangerous... Deathly... Shouji felt it directly on his bones...

Gracefully or not... he was poison to the eyes...

“Let’s keep walking... Ignore him...”

“You’re th’a Boss...”

Even so... Shouji couldn’t help it and spared another glance at Sayuri...

This time the gracefulness from before turned into a enjoyment smile... And the man waved at Shouji... His blood froze... He could sense it even from afar...

That man... was infinitely even more dangerous than his brother... There was no error there...

Shouji interiorized deep in his mind, that no good could come from him, and distance was, by far, the best choice...

After an hour and a half of walking around, pointing here and there, an encounter with that “snake” and a sudden fall on a few steps he missed, Shouji and Mimori-san finished their “tour” around Kai’s house...

Following of a tour, again, thru the house, Shouji got to know a bit more of the man that so much confusion caused to his poor head...

“Shall i ask you to help me arrange dinner?!”

“Yeah... I mean, that would be cool since i’ll be doin’ somethin’ similar right?”

“Wrong! Kai-sama instructions relating yourself are for me to watch over you... You shall continue studying, that’s why the books in your room, and you shall do as he says or you’ll be in trouble... The tutor will be here in a week. That time should be enough for you complete recovery. Until then, i’ll be the one helping you with a few things...”

“Shit!! Say Mimori-san that’s not the thing we talked about before ya know?!”

“That is one of the things i wish to get over the fastest i can.”

“Th’a hell do you mean...?”

“I’m responsible to teach you some manners and speaking properly, i raised Kai-sama and taught him everything. He strayed a bit form the right path, but his changing his ways, thankfully....”

“Shit, he told me i would come to work...”

“And you will... For yourself!”

“But that means i won’t be able to do anythin’ for him...”

“That is something you should let Kai-sama know... not me.”

“No way in fuckin’hell i’ll tell him... He’ll just laugh in my face like i’m...”

“He won’t. If you believe in him, in some way... Tell him, all that might be weighting on your thoughts... just tell him... He will surely listen.”

“Yeah right...”

After arriving in the kitchen area, Shouji’s mouth dropped looking at how many people were standing there...

10!

Exactly... 10 people...

The chef, the sub-chef, the 3 people who worked around the stove, the 3 people working around the cooking table a sommelier and the waiter...

“What th’a fuck Mimori-san!!!! I thought you could use my help aroun’tha kitchen but what the hell ar’ya even doin’ here??”

“My work is only to supervise... I don’t actually cook, unless Kai-sama asks for rice porridge...”

“The hell?! Why that lousy food?!”

“He says it’s his favourite... And only i can make it... Do you wish to learn my secret?”

“Fuck yeah... He sure’s gone go crazy if i do the same as yours, ne Mimori-san?”

Mimori-san stood silently gazing at Shouji...

The small snicker that fled her lips let Shouji know she probably got something in his answer that she shouldn’t have...

Like always... Shouji just thought... He really should learn to keep his mouth shut!

“Why are men so complicated?! They just should learn how to be more honest...”

“What’s that supposed to mean..”

“Oh... nothing, nothing...senile old granny thoughts, just that...”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiellooo guys, unfortunatelly this is not a new chap... :(

I'm just posting the last one i wrote so that i can post the new one here soon, and you guys don't get confused :p

Me swears i'm finishing the new chap i'll try to post it until today :D

Big HUG!!

• Like 5

Hiellooooo guys :D

I know it's been a while(so so sorry ;___; )

But since my inspiration is back i managed to finish the chapter...Phew :p

Here it is... :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Twenty One

“Just... What the fuck has happened to ya?!”

Kai stormed out of the huge black Sedan with the looks of a killer monster, hands bloody and even his always perfect and neat clothes completely messed up...

“Nothing... I’m going to take a bath... Where’s Mimori-chan? Shouldn’t you be around her or something...?”

Harsh words, hiding the huge amount of shame right then...

That was Kai’s small regret at that moment.

Fucking awesome timing... The kid was messing around the entrance area and caught him going inside with that kind of appearance...

Once again, Kai only thought, he was such a freaking monster, the kid would back away again seeing him like that... Looking like the monster he was...

The so little join thread he could finally pull would break again...

It was his fault...

“Mimori-san is checkin’ on dinner right now... She said i should go and water the fuckin’ plants... What the hell i ain’t no freaking gardener or somethin’...”

“Ahahah, she did huh... Then do what she asked you... She’ll let you off the hook in no time...”

“Still not goin’ to say what happened to ya...?”

“You don’t need to know...”

“Why’s that?! It’s cause i ain’t worth tellin’ or cause you just think i’ll be freaked out or somethin’?”

There was only one answer to that but Kai wasn’t really up to tell him...

He stormed inside the house looking even more fucking dangerous than he already was before.

Shouji was left thinking, some pretty weird shit was going on with him and being the all proud son of a bitch he was no word would come out of his mouth...

“Heya Shou... Ahahah... Watering the plants huh... Mimori-chan is givin’ya hell i bet...”

“Say Toshiro-san, what happened to him?”

“Ah... Well ya see i ain’t supposed to talk about that kind of stuff with’ya...”

“Spit that shit out now... I’m gonna give ya hell if you don’t start talking...”

“Shit Shou you’re givin’ me trouble man... He’ll fucking beat me to death if i say...”

“Now Toshiro-san! If he finds out you were the one saying stuff to me i’ll handle him, no worries...”

“Why you wanna know this kind...”

“It’s that fucking snake ain’t it...? He’s pulling weird shit on Kai-sama again isn’t he?”

“How th’a fuck do ya know that... Ya shouldn’t...”

“I know a lot more than he thinks i do... Hisaki-san and Mimori-san talked shit about that person to me... They say that bastard just wants to destroy Kai-sama, right?!”

“Well, this shit’s a lot more complicated than you think man. That fucker is pulling some strange shit on him, gatherin’important folks from the yakuza groups to join him and bring Kai-sama down...”

“Shit...”

“But Shou, i don’t really think ya should meddle man... I mean, i guess that’s what’s goin’ on Kai-sama’s head right now is that... He’s kind of losing it cause we heard he’s pulling some weird shit on someone important to Kai-sama...”

“And who’s that important person?! I mean, we got to protect him or her or whatever th’a fuck it is right? We can let that freak reach him or her...”

“Well that’s all pretty and stuff but the thing is that we don’t really know who that person his...”

“What th’a fuck... how so?! I mean... It’s maybe some chick he digs or some important family member or a dog a freaking cat or hell i don’t know but ya gotta know...”

That hurt Shouji’s chest a bit...

Who was that managed to be so important to Kai that he was completely unaware of?

Who was that so special person Kai would lose his fucking head over...?

Jealousy was a bitch...

Even without a reason to, Shouji felt anger towards that person or thing unwillingly...

Who was... How did that person look... What did he or she did to become important to him?

He wanted to know... He really wanted...

“Well i’ll be honest with ya man... I get an idea on who is it, but i ain’t saying that to him cause he’ll just laugh on my face and then beat up again and... Fuck this time i’ll let him reach there on his own ya know... I think he needs to get there alone to figure it out...”

“Fuck, why’s that?! I mean if ya know ya should tell him! Ya can prevent somethin’from happenin’...”

“Shou... i’m already watching that someone all the time... I’ll be watchin’ that person always from now on... Don’tya worry k...?”

“Then tell me who’s that person... i’ll keep an eye on him or her too, another pair of eyes always better than one ya know...”

“Ah...hum... i can’t man... Sorry but... Look after yourself first k, promise me that you’ll look after yourself right and don’t go doin ‘weird shit...”

“I’m not the important shit here Toshiro-san... Why can’tya tell me?!”

“Sorry Shou but this i really ain’t telling k...?”

And why the hell was that?!

Shouji almost screamed that... However looking at Toshiro’s eyes he couldn’t utter a single word back.

For some reason the yakuza was shut and it wasn’t going to say who that person to Shouji, he must have a good reason for such otherwise it wouldn’t be such big deal.

That “person”... Shouji hopped for him or her to be safe at the time but the jealousy feeling couldn’t leave him...

It was kind of hard to imagine someone who could be considered important for that cold blooded bastard...

“Ahhhhhhhh, damn... i’m pissed!!”

“Wha... hey, Shou... Don’t say anythin’ to him k... he’ll kill me!”

“No worries man... Thanks anyway...”

“Sure... Say Shou... Just, it’s just an advice k, don'go freakin’out on me just cause i told ya this, but don’t go near that fucking son of a bitch k...?”

“Who?! The snake? Yeah man i know... no worries i alre....”

“Shou! I mean it... Not even close... k?”

“Shit... Toshiro-san that fuck can’t reach me... i’ll bite him to death if he even get’s close to me... i can feel his poison from afar... Damn weirdo...”

“Yeah... But if he ever, ever does even talk to’ya, ya run and ya come to talk to me or Kai-sama, ya hear me... Don’t even thrust the other guys around... Just me or Kai-sama got it...?”

“Ahahhah, sure’s hell i will... don’t worry man, i can take care of myself didn’t i tell’ya before? The weird way you saying that almost looks like i’m the one who’s being targeted...”

For a moment there Shouji stopped and felt his gut hitting the floor...

Was that what Toshiro-san was hiding?

Was that snake thinking that “Shouji” himself was the important one for Kai?!

That almost made Shouji laugh is ass off...

“Shit...no... it can’t be... wha...”

Shouji gave a good look at the yakuza face and he wasn’t even looking at him...

Gazing the floor underneath him did, he didn’t even say Shouji’s assumptions were right or wrong...

Not that Shouji told him what went thru his head in that slip second, but it was such a bad joke it couldn’t even be considered a joke anymore...

“Well... i got go Shou... i see ya later man...”

Toshiro went inside the house and Shouji was once again left thinking he must have got that all thing wrong!

Kai’s important person?!

No way in fucking hell, it would be himself... Right?!

Shouji’s heart beat increased fast and loudly... Enough for all his body seem a fucking huge heart...

He could feel his pulse everywhere in his body...

Why was it?

Happiness...?

Fear...?

What was it?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for now, hope you guys liked it :)

Big HUG!! :**

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Before anything... I am so sorry about being so late...

I was really really sick and to be honest i didn't have no will or appetite to write a single word...

However i managed to end 22nd chap today... Hope you guys like it :p

Enjoy ;)

“ Say… explain why the fuck you so mad, your eye balls are about to explode… I just asked somethin’ I wanna know from ya…”

Two hours ago, and since his conversation with Toshiro, Shouji’s mind went swimming back and forth with that stupid fucking idea that remained stabbing him like a sharp deathly knife over and over again…

Could that be for real?!

The guy that almost killed him by rapping him, was really and truly worried and even caring for him?!

No fucking way in a freaking bloody hell!!

That’s what was poking Shouji at the time…

Well fastest way to have some peace of mind would be to go directly at the source and just make him spit it out…

With that said Shouji didn’t even think that shit straight, went right into the devils room, which he found empty…

“Shit… Did he go out again?! I got to ask him this, no way I’ll be going around this without an answer…”

In that moment, a click was heard and the devil himself stood in front of Shouji wearing a small towel in front of his privates, bearing that huge naked body still dripping wet from coming out of the bath…

That stirred weird things in Shouji…

How come some naked guy’s body could mess him up even the slightest?

To make matters worse, the feeling he might actually “matter” to that same guy was making him feel his insides twist and burn, and shit that just wasn’t normal…

“The hell you’re doing here?!”

The will to say something was overwhelming, but since looking at Kai was showing itself a hard task, the first word took more time to come out than Shouji expected…

It sounded like he was staggering, and he couldn’t avoid the blushing and the nervousness the situation created… He felt hopeless for a moment there…

“Punk… You there?! What is it? Dinner’s ready already?!”

As soon as their eyes met, the blush almost became unbearable, and Shouji just shot.

“Say, I’m i an important person to ya?!”

Dropping that shit out like a bomb, made Kai stop drying his hair and just stand there looking at him, like he just said something so fucking outrageous it was unbelievable he actually said it!

“What…?!”

“I’m askin’ if ya think I’m important to ya… I mean, ya take care of me and shit, ya bought me nice clothes, shoes, and even want me to go study again, when I don’t even want too… But since you tellin’ me too I will cause I’m afraid you shoot me just cause I say no…you know…”

Shouji kept babbling and babbling about stuff Kai didn’t even know what the hell was all that about, but in a second the afternoon situation came to his mind and the words the punk he sent to the underworld that same day kept echoing over and over…”Someone important… Someone important to you…”

“Wait a fucking second there…”

That shut Shouji up…

“What the hell are you saying kid? That you’re important to me… Where the fuck did you hear that from?”

“No one, I’m… I’m just askin’… If it ain’t true forget I ever said anythin’… Just never mind…”

Somehow, and for some reason it was taking Shouji some trouble understanding, saying those last things really hurt him…

So it really wasn’t like that huh?!...

Kai didn’t think anything of him, it was just mercy… pity…

A helping hand to a fucking looser that had nothing in this life…

Even being a devil, Kai was just trying to help him finding some place in this world…

And it was cool of course… So why it felt like it wasn’t enough? Why did it pain Shouji so much, that once again he was only a piece of crap to Kai?

Was he only taking Kai’s kindness into consideration or more…? Was he looking for a safe place that only Kai could offer him, but giving nothing back, nothing in return?

Or did he want to give him something? But what could a bum like him had to offer a king?

Love?!

What a ridiculous thought… Shouji gave up on love a long time ago..

He believed in it… But to suit others only. He would never meet love… He would never feel love or give it… However, his heart was screaming something rather opposite at the moment…

“Well… Gonna help Mimori-san with dinner… It should be almost done, right? Just forget I said that shit, k?!”

That was all the point!

Kai couldn’t let go of the thought either…

Shouji could be a bum, a bit slow at times but not stupid…

Did the kid saw something he wasn’t able till that time to see? Did the fucking snake see something that was until then clouded to Kai’s eyes?

The yakuza was becoming confused and his expression softened a bit…

He took a good look at the Shouji’s small body, and gave it a little thought…

Yes, he was being kind for no reason to the kid… Since not even hanky panky was going on…

But he didn’t mind… He was ok with it as long as the kid’s alright…

He felt the need to protect him… He did him enough harm, he was just paying back the evil things he did to him…

Or not?!

Taking another look at Shouji’s small frame while leaving his room, Kai thought, if Sayuri’s really truing to aim at that kid… What would Kai do…

That was the answer…

Kai snapped out of his thoughts, since Shouji’s death or harm made his chest pain so bad he wondered he was being stabbed again…

What’s this? He likes the kid?

Like… Like was wrong… He liked Toshiro too, he liked Mimori-chan too…

But was about Shouji that made the feeling of his disappearance, just a simple injury just so fucking impossible to bear…?

“Wait… Shou!”

Shouji was stooped in his small shy steeps while leaving the room…

What was this guy going to say now?! “Tell Mimori-chan I want dinner in my room”, or “Bring me my slippers…” or some weird shit he’s always coming up with…

“Can you look at me… it’s just a moment…”

Shouji’s heartbeat speed up like a bullet train in full speed…

Again, he thought that best would be to just ignore it but there was no way not to feel the blood flowing and burning at the same time, so fast in all the veins in his body it was making him go dizzy… But he turned around…

And in a fraction of a second he was in shock!

He never saw, that face… He couldn’t recognize the man in front of him anymore…

The feeling Kai was passing across was agonizing, like he needed to say, or do, something so important, so vital to his own survival it was impossible to let go…

The face that screamed “I don’t know what to do…” reflected the personality hid so deep inside Kai, no one has ever seen it… Not even once… Never before!

Desperation, mixed with the need to let across some sort of feeling so very tender… It was hanging on the verge of agony!

“What… is it?!”

The colour crimson was all over the place for Shouji, he wasn’t being able to endure looking at that man in that situation…

He saw Kai the Yakuza Boss, he saw Kai the monster who rapped him, he saw Kai the cool guy around his turf and sort of friends, he saw Kai the killer, as soon as you mention Sayuri… But he never saw Kai, the fragile, the embarrassed, the breakable side of the man he thought a God for a second there…

It was too much…

What was he going to tell him, the name of the person who made him feel that way…

The thing that makes him look so human, almost feels endearing…

What was going to break Shouji’s heart again?!

What will that man, who looked like he needed a tight hug, say to make him go off the edge…?!

He didn’t want to know! But he would listen, so he could help him… So he could also give him a helping hand exactly like Kai was doing to him..

He had nothing else to give back, except for his support…

And he wished, for the first time… he could be able to give him… Love…

Foolish, crazy, stupid idea… But felt real, for the first time in his life…

Second only to the love he felt for his mother…

“Promise me you… won’t run…”

“Why would I run…”

“Just… Say if…”

“What…”

“If I told you that… that you…”

And even if it looked impossible… Shouji’s heart was on a run… listening Kai addressing him…

“…what about…me..?”

“I like you…”

“I like you too man… I mean, ya help an’shit…i… like you a lot…too…”

“NO!! No… I mean… sorry… SHIT! This is so fucking unbelievable…

Anxiety took over Shouji…

He kept asking… He kept begging…

His eyes were fooling him and tears just started falling, with no command whatsoever from him…

“What is it…tell me…”

“I…”

“Just… tell me…”

He was starting to choke… He felt restrained with large strong ropes tying him to the place he was standing…

But he wanted to break them off, he want to free himself…

But he knew, it wasn’t Shouji the one who could destroy them…

Kai would have to save him… Kai would have to come and free him from the dark, miserable life he led, and would continue to live if not for him…

And again… Shouji begged…

“PLEASE JUST SAY IT….”

“I love you…”

The ropes vanished, the chains broke… The darkness lifted giving room to the light to fill Shouji’s heart so much he thought he was reborn all over again…

He ran over to the man standing few feet away from him and threw himself right into his arms, which was were he belonged….

I'll try finish the other chap fast fast so i can compensate you guys for my latness :D

Big hug, and thank you for reading :***

• Like 5

I'm so sorry you were sick! But as usual I'm really happy to see this! Such a GOOD story. I hope you are feeling all better

:msn_red_fox 15

• Like 1

@ Miro and Ginger

Thank you guys for your wishes i'm on the mend already :D

Hope i have another chap tomorrow for you guys for LD and also 24/7... :p

Since i'll be at home i'll try finish them both :)

Thank you once again, for reading the story :)

Big hug and kiss :**

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys...

Sorry i'm so late again...

Things have been... well, complicated :)

But i finished both chaps from both stories...

I'm not 100% satisfied with them but i didn't want you guys thinking i went away :D

here it is...Enjoy :)

After that bone crushing hug, Shouji felt like he did something amazing...

He never expected to have reacted like that, nor did he expect to have a love confession from a guy, firstly, and a cold blooded Yakuza to top it off...

But for some reason the place inside Kai’s arms, neither scared him nor felt uncomfortable anymore...

Quite on the contrary, a warm fuzzy feeling filled him inside, sensing the manly smell that fled Kai’s body and embracing his strong build made him feel secure and safe...

Felt like a safe harbour... The perfect place for him to be... The place he wished all his life to have so he could belong somewhere...

And he was finally there.

He reached a point where, he mattered to someone, he was important to someone... Nothing was important anymore.

If Kai wished for him to be there, if Kai wished him to be his then... he would!

“Look... if, by some chance you’re doing this because you’re scared... it’s ok... I won’t let him even come close to you, k...? I mean... I’ll protect you, even if i have to kill everything in my sight... i will... To make you safe... So you don’t need to...”

“Do i look like the type of guy who’d be with another guy just cause i’m scared?! Don’t say strange shit... I ran to you cause i wanted to... Ya can believe that... Cause i won’t say them twice ya know...”

“... Ok... Do you mind me staying like this just a little longer? I mean, i thought you’d hate me for life... Having you like this, here... Feels so damn good...”

“Well... i don’t mind... But...”

For Shouji “that” wasn’t enough...

Even if he had to agree that being like that with Kai was like breathing for the first time, still wasn’t enough...

He wanted to be sure, he wanted to make it even more real...

Even if the “real” brought him pain, blood, tears... That would be the proof it’s really happening...

Not like that other time... This time feeling it for real...

He looked straight into Kai’s deep green eyes, and for the first time there was something there he never saw...

The colour was sweeter, warmer... It reflected only light now... The terror it always inflicted in Shouji vanished, like a veil lifted from the most painfully beauty you’ve ever laid your sight on...

It was impossible to contain the will to want more...

And with a deep blush, since he was having perfect sense of what he was about to say...

Shouji let out his wishes, without any fear... without any sense of regrets...

“But what... you don’t want to be...”

Even if it was what he wanted... Saying it was another different story...

But even so, in the smallest voice, he hugged Kai closer... whispering in his ear what his body was screaming...

“Is not that. I... want... more...”

Kai’s expression change dramatically!

Was he asking what he thought he was asking?!

Was all this some misunderstanding, was he hearing things?!

“I ain’t just saying it... i want too...“

“I don’t think that’s a good idea... i mean...”

Kai let go of Shouji, and the cold felt by the distance made Shouji feel anxious...

“What?! You don’want me anymore?”

“Is not that... you just left the hospital... i might...”

“Hurt me?! Are you goin’ to do it like that other time? Don’t ya want’a hold me?”

“Is not that...It’s you we’re talking about... I might not able to contain myself... You saw what i did to you last time, what makes you so sure i won’t do it again?”

“Do you regret doin’ that to me?”

“Hurting you?! Yes... Having you all to myself, thrusting deep inside of you... Feel you...? No... I don’t regret it... Because i thought you would never be mine... That thought made me force myself on you... That thought made me lose all control, almost killing you...”

Sparks started to lit up inside Shouji’s body...

For the first time in his life, being wanted in that crazy way by someone who had everything he might wish for... The feeling was so big, it was threatening Shouji’s heart to explode...

And he felt somewhat powerful... hearing someone desired him so much, he went to the point of raping him... was utterly satisfying to say the least.

It was insanity, Shouji knew that... However hearing this made feel like he wanted Kai even more...

He wanted to have him all to himself... And he finally understood Kai’s actions before...

The will to monopolize, to own, to kill for... He was starting to learn them quite well...

When Toshiro spoke for the first time, Sayuri’s plans to attack whoever or whatever Kai’s favourite was, jealousy and hate filled Shouji’s head...

Hidden quite inside his mind, the feeling that Kai was his, the will not to share him... not even to let anyone see him or having him was hovering his mind like a dark shadow...

Even now, when they’ve connected their hearts... Seems so unreal, that the happiness, so bright and clear turned to small storm clouds the second Kai pulled away...

He didn’t want that...

Kai was his...

He better make Shouji his too or else everything would fade...

“I say... i want to make you mine too... is that wrong? I ain’t afraid if you break me all over again... Even if you kill me makin’ me yours i wouldn’mind... Isn’t this kind of thing people... people in love do...?”

“Don’t say it like that... or i won’t be able to control myself any longer... You know i lust for you in the worst way there is, so why are you pushing my buttons... Can’t you see that...”

“Then don’t control ya’rself... Why would ya? I got no intention of doin’ what ya sayin’... “

Shouji might be a small, skinny bastard but when his will had anything to do with it he had the power to become a lion...

He grabbed Kai’s face forcibly attacking him with the best kiss he could pull off...

Looking straight to that pool of green light he made his will be heard again...

“Why would’ya force ya’rself when i want’ ya so much too?!”

“You lewd punk... Don’t come complaining later...”

“I won’t... give it up...”

The kisses went on what felt like forever...

Honey like sweetness, gave for the first time to a soul used to the ice cold reality life had to offer...

Shouji lightly felt Kai’s bared chest feeling the scars his crazy life have brought him...

The harms that a moment before were embracing him felt like secure gates, Shouji picked them both and placed them on his almost non-existent waist...

“This is what i want... Won’t ya give it to me?!”

Something inside Kai snapped and he finally lost it...

What else could he do...?

The object of his desire was there, enticing him... desiring him the same way he did...

He let go of his thoughts of rightness and jumped into the lust like he wanted to do for so long...

Shouji’s small light body was lifted from the ground and his clothes started flying all over the place...

It was pure craziness... And it felt so good...

After dropping Shouji on the bed Kai appreciated once more the fragile tiny body of his lover...

He was still afraid he would really break him...

So thin, so small, so easy to destroy...

But Shouji got that and tied his legs around Kai’s waist...

“Don’t think strange shit... i’m waiting for you to make me yours... Does anythin’ else really matter?”

Kai removed the towel covering his lower half making Shouji look really good at what was about to enter him...

Was he really sure about this?

“Fuck... how come you’re so fuckin big?!”

“You said you wanted it... now you’re complaining...”

Shouji touched it slightly feeling it again in his hand, just like the first time...

Pulsing and twitching feeling so hot it could burn you... But touching it wasn’t enough anymore...

Shouji went for it like he thirsted too much for too long...

The kid didn’t even know he could actually feel this kind of desire, touching the man that now had become the most important thing in his dark empty life, he thought to himself...

“I’ll be by y’ar side... I won’t leave ya until y’ar fed up with me... Just don’t leave me... Even if i’m just here for now... like this, in the future... just let me stay by ya...

That’s all i ask...”

Licking, swallowing like he longed for this...

He was inexperienced in this sort of business but those few times he was with Kai like this, even if the feeling wasn’t the same, still gave him a heads up of what to do now...

However feeling the body of the person you love really does make everything feel overwhelming...really wanting it, so badly, looking so lewd made his master feel it so much more as well only looking at him like that should be illegal...

It was so different... he felt it so much he, himself was about to burst...

Shouji took a sneak peak at his yakuza lover and saw all the pleasure he was inflicting him...

Closed eyes, the pleasured expression in his face, the huge hand stroking his hair...

He wanted more... He wanted to feel more...

With a swift lift he got out of bed and ran off somewhere...

“What the fuck... leaving me like this...”

“Shut up... Ya know when two guys do this kinda of shit they need... well somethin’ so things go smoothly...”

“Oh really...?!”

“See... this...”

Shouji was balancing some sort of cream container in his hand.

“Ya see after ya doin’ that last time i wondered if it really would be like that all th’a time... Ya see just didn’t feel right ya know, so i went to check what might have been wrong... And as far as i could see this makes it more easy and...”

Shouji didn’t finished the sentence...

Kai pulled him onto the bed, looking at his lover with a snicker on his lips...

That sure was surprising.

When did the kid, felt the need to know that kind of shit they needed to do to make these kind of shit go “smoothly”...?

Since when... did he felt the need to please him...?

“You bastard... You sure are something...”

From that point on there was no reasoning, no important matters, anybody else in this world besides the two of them...

They got lost in the pleasure, the love involving their two body’s connecting each other was more, was greater than anything else.

Little did they know at that time... the dark stormy clouds would only come back, bigger and stronger than they could even imagine.

The challenge would be starting soon... The light was threatening to fade... But for the time, both lovers rested, sleeping close beside one another...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it, cya soon :)

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Guys...please do forgive me... :(

Onegai!!!!

I know... no chaps for so damn long...

It's just been hard to even thin k to write about anything at all...

I promisse to continue both stories..

It's just gona take longer than i thought...

For that please do forgive me, i'll try to shape up enough to bring you at least a few words :p

A big hug, and thanks for reading :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Oh Bel... Oh Bel.. I just love it.. "the pool of green light" man.... some lines are just *____*

You made us wait..but for good! thanks a lot I enjoyed it very much!

• Like 1