Light in the Dark :)

Belita

@ Junnie

wuwuwuw!!!! itz killing me...i keep wanting to know what happened...

Bella ur story is awesome!!!!

Thank you dear, so glad you like it *__*

Big kiss :*

• Like 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Ginger

• Last_sky16

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Toshi, always being kicked around. I can't stop laughing every time he comes up, xD

I meant to say before this before, but I think Mimori-chan is pretty entertaining. And Shouji has guts, I'll give him that.

Waiting for the next chapter. (:

• 2 weeks later...

@ Junnie

Bella...when are u going to continue ur story?? T^T

been waiting here...

:( wwwwaaahhhh, so sorry dearest :(

I already wrote a bit of the new chap but haven't finished it yet...(you're free to beat me up badly)

I'll try(swear) to finish it up till today...

I'm still a bit uncertain how to keep this chap going O_o

But i swear i'll try, just hope you guys like it...

A very big kiss, and thank you for asking about the story*bows* i've been neglecting it a bit... :***

Hey there... Yeah i know so damn long, i'm sorry :(

I've been completely neglecting it, but i'm going to make it better now :D

So here's part six... Enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Shouji felt all the air around him disapear at once...

Ok, true fact, he knew the guy was yakuza and finding something or someone in that shit hole of a city wouldn't even be much of a challenge... But he hoped the guy would forget him in the morning...

But since the cold green eyes the guy had were looking at him with murderous intent, he started to believe it wasn't going to be easy, or better he was starting to wonder what the fuck the guy was wanting with a piece of human trash like him...

"Wha'tha fuck do i want? Are you shitting me brat?! I'd like to know why th'a fuck was your ass gone when i woke up today? Don't y'a know it's rude to sneak out like a fucking roach, and pretende like a man wasn't nice to y'a? So i'll ask again... Are y'a shitting me? Are you playing some fucking game..."

"I ain't playing no game... Why th'a fuck should i stay there, and 'sides i thanked y'a for all the shit y'a done for me... Nobody was never that nice... But why th'a hell should i stay there?! What else was i supposed ta be doing there..."

"Whatever th'a fuck i want, that's what... You, from now on, you'll be paying for th'a hospitality i offered ya, so don'even think in running away anymore, am i clear?"

It was all too strange... Kai wasn't bearing the angry like shit kinda look but a lot worse one. It made Shouji feel he was dead meat in 2 seconds or less...

As soon as the guy started walking towards him, Shouji thought, he was going to get hit, again, or the guy just changed his mind and was going to finish him for good...

That's what he thought...

Neither was the case...

Kai got really close to Shouji, and looked the younger man straight into his eyes, something nobody should see, the green eyes turned so damn fucking scaring that Shouji was about to start running again...

This was a thecnique Kai learned long ago, whenenver there was a fucking difficult situation to deal with, his eyes would always take care of the matter at hand...

It wasn't because he they pretty or shit like that, but because they holded some kind of unknown power with people. They were sensible to the difference between Kai's eyes and theirs, a power Kai was very much apreciated for being his user, in this kind of job, he needed to be scaring, he needed to be tough or it would be the end of him...

"Are we cleared about this...?"

Shouji never looked straight into the man's eyes, he knew the effect they had the last time he did, and shit in his pants wasn't a good idea at this point...

He decided to answer him with a shy bow, never lifting his head, never facing the green that was becoming to intense to bear...

"Yeah...i got y'a."

But that wasn't enough for the yakuza...

He grabbed the youngest shin and made him stare right into those pools of green, giving Shouji no choice but to look at them and gasp in fear...

Shouji was feeling enraged and embarressed that he was feeling like this...

Why this fear? Because of dying?!

Why would he be afraid to leave this shitty life he was living?

So many times have crossed his mind, to just finish it all... It would be so simple. He just couldn't do it... He was a coward after all...

And about this situation...well, nothing he could do about it. He would have to put up with it, one way or the other.

The guy was holding his face whith force, but you couldn't say it was painful nor violent, more like, he was making sure Shouji couldn't even have the smallest space to run away, even better, not giving him fucking space to even think about it...

His voice failled, and he blushed even more when he answered the almost inaudible... "Yeah..."

It was fucking damn troublessome to look at the guy, he was hot, different... No other way of putting it. Shouji was such a normal guy after all, no way he could not see what was in front of him.

For Kai's deep pleasure, the eyes shitty thing he pulled did the trick, he felt pleased with himself, and almost amused for watching the spiked kid almost like a tammed little kitten...

"Well then, this is what y'a going to do... F'o now i'll leave y'o ass alone, but tomorrow, y'a better show y'o fucking face in tha manor, or i'll be huntting y'a down again... And i'm just saying... but y'o won't want that... Got it?!"

"... got it..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

The yakuza left the dinner and Shouji sighed in reliefe...

Well this was better than a fucking bullet between his eyes, and he knew it.

All was left to know was what the hell did the guy wanted from him.

What will he be doing in that kind of a house?! The guy had absolutely everything, what could a punk like him be able to do to that guy?

Fucking weird, that's what Shouji thought...

The answer would be given tomorrow. For now it would remain a mistery.

Shouji felt a mist of pain desguised between the reliefe in the yakuza leaving and the hours untill tomorrow.

He wondered why was it that every time the guy was around, Shouji would feel all of his body heat up like it was boiling...

Why Shouji face would never turn to face him.

Why was he so afraid to be near him... Shouji never feared death! He might not be able to fucking kill himself, but he was never afraid to face all the shit that came his way...

So why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Say Boss, why the hell ar'ya so interested in that guy?!"

"Shut the fuck up Toshiro... I know what i'm doing and you best not'a meddle got it...?"

"Sure boss... Just worried and shit..."

"Leave the worrying to y'o wife, you ain't got to worry about my stuff..."

"Ok Boss...*sigh*"

As leaving the damn place Kai thoughts never left Shouji...

The kid was clean today, yeah, since the bath yesterday he probably didn't even washed his face, but what the hell...

In the day light he looked even more exquisited in Kai's eyes.

The blushing, scared figure the kid was holding 5 minutes ago was giving him, again, a damn hard on, and as for now he was starting to think it would be better to get some relief before he exploded...

But would that be enough?!

He wasn't a guy that jerked off. He wanted to fuck, he would call some women, and they would come running like bitches in heat.

But those women weren't what he wanted...

They weren't what he needed...

"AAAAAHHHHH...Fuck this shit...."

The scream almost made Toshiro drive off the road.

"The hell's wrong Boss?!"

"NOTHING DRIVE....FUCK!""

"Ok..."

"Tomorrow he will come, and tomorrow we'll see..."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ok that's it for now, i'll be posting the next chap soon...

Hope you guys liked it :p

A very big kiss :***

• Like 10

Wow....finally!!! u're making my day better...hehehe

u know ur story is making me insane...itz really giving me a goosebumps...wuwuwuwu love it...

now im really wondering whether that yakuza will do anything hot to shouji..*my mind feel so perverted* hehehe

great job Bella!!!! now i can study in peace...yeeeaaayy...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hi again,

Here's part seven :)

Enjoy :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever you think there’s nothing in this life that’ll surprise you anymore, there’s always some crazy shit that happens that breaks that conviction in a second…

Kai was having one of those occurrences right now!

Shouji was standing right in front of him, looking as normal as you could possibly imagine, for someone who was supposed to have been threatened to be hunted down like a dog unless he went there...

Just fucking unbelievable!! That was a lot of bravery or a lot of fucking stupidity!

Kai was dumbfounded. The brat surely never failed to surprise him in the most freaking weird way…

“Say brat... Didn’t i tell ya to come tomorrow...?!”

“Ya did…”

“So why th’a fuck ar’ya here already?”

Not that Kai really minded him being there… On the contrary, he was delighted. His “meal” suddenly decided to drop by, making Kai become even more mouth-water than before… Shouji was in deep trouble, he just didn’t knew that yet…

“ Ain’t got a place to crash, and since i was gonna have to come in the morning anyway, i figured you wouldn’t mind me crashing here, right?!”

Kai didn’t even know what to say...

Looking at Shouji’s red-tomato face, the urge to tease him just suppressed everything.

He might not even get his way tonight, but he was going to keep on pushing until there’s not even one fucking barrier left.

He would knocked them all down with his own hands if necessary, until the moment he will be the one choosing to go to him, willingly… like ensnared prey!

“What th’a fucking hell!!! You sure are somethin’ punk, i would swear i would have to hunt’ya down like some fucking wild tiger, but no... The little tiger comes knocking on my door even sooner that it was supposed too... Ya sure know how to surprise me...”

“I just ain’t got nowhere to sleep... Is there a problem?! I’ll go back to th’a street if I can’t stay here, no worries...”

“Hey, hey... i was joking... Just joking…. Who let ya in?”

“The mister who’s always around y’a did, I said the same thing t’a him and he said I should come n’ talk to ya…”

“Well guess I’m gonna have to thank him… Come... Gotta warn ya though, y’a might get raped today…”

Kai’s expression was reflecting exactly what he said…

As if to warn Shouji, that his virtue was in danger, he grabbed Shouji’s wrists and pulled him close to him…

Shouji was close enough to hear Kai’s heartbeat.

The sound was overwhelming, in a way that Shouji's limbs weren’t listening to him anymore.

The moment Kai's face got close to Shouji's ear, the only thing he managed to do was tremble...

“I ain’t joking this time…”

“Yeah....right…”

Such a scared tone...Shouji knew he gave himself away, but he still tryied not to show himself affected by Kai.

Like it was even possible...

“Suit ya’rself…”

Shouji’s mind was becoming a total blank after that, the guy got close, too close…

He felt like he was being possessed, chained and pinned down by this guy!

As from today, he would become another of his things, in that never ending fucking museum of a house…

“Am I ok with that?!”

That kind of thoughts were weighting on Shouji’s mind, ever since they first met.

This guy, in some fucking way, was different for him, he just couldn’t realize why was it...

Since day one Shouji’s body has been trying to tell him the exact opposite of his mind…

His head screams “No way!!” while his body makes him feel like never before in his life, by anything or anyone…

All kinds of feelings he never had or felt before were drowning him, in a never ending list of questions that were never leaving his head…

Unfortunately, he did not have the answers for them…

He would have to ably the older man’s wishes if he wanted to see them answered…

Should he just let himself go, and give everything of his to this guy, or should he fight back?!

But what would fight back mean…and how to do so?!

“You’ll sleep with me today...”

“Wait, wait…Sleep with ya….?! What the hell, I can sleep in th’a floor if y’a don’t have room f’o me, I’m fine with it…”

“Room?! I got plenty of room… but you’ll be staying with me…got a problem with that?!”

Shouji shook his head and at that time he decided….

He decided to just give in, and see what was coming from all the shit that was happening, all the fucking mess he was feeling…

He didn’t have anything better to do anyway, so why not?!

This time, was his choice, this time he was taking the fucking step forward…

Kai looked over his shoulder and he could see all of Shouji’s body trembling..

The sight only aroused him more.

The kid should stop making him loose his head with every fucking little thing he did or he would never be able to control himself in front him…

“Hum… well, do ya mind if I take a bath again…?! I’m all dirty, from working, and I stink at food…so...ya mind?!”

Kai begun to feel his nose exploding again for being over fuckin'excited…

The image of Shouji’s naked body was still imprinted in his mind like a bloody never ending film that got stuck in only one fucking image… repeating and reapeating the same over and over again...

It was too much…

But what the hell!!!

Kai took a deep fucking breath before his head blow off and decided…

“Yeah, sure… But ya’ll have to bathe with me!”

This is it for part seven, i'll try to make an exciting chap next time...

Cause things are going to start getting warmer now :D

Big kiss :***

• Like 8

The chapter 7 is up! :Red_fox:

The story is getting even hotter. This was one of my favorites chapters!

I can't wait for the next one, to see what Shouji will do now! :)

• Like 1

Boss. You know what? Currently i just finished part four and i have to say i freaking love it!!

Especially at the part which Kai was pissed when Shouji told him he would leave the next day. I couldn't totally imagine Kai's stare - maybe with his slightly narrowed eye - towards Shouji. And 'Green Dragon'... it's really a good name for those world. You Are A Genius. I'm definitely following this till the end of it (although i wish for it to go on forever...).

Alright, i'm gonna continue part 5 now... i'm so gonna be hooked on this.

Thanks Boss! for sharing such a wonderful story with us!! :D

• Like 1

After finishing Part 7, I only have 1 thing to say... FANTASTIC!

I'll really be waiting for the Hot Hot Part 8 excitedly!! Thanks Boss!!

• Like 1

Oh man........ rabbit13

Coming from you i'm all happy now!!!!

Thank you for liking it sweetie :***

I'll try definitely to make on hell of a good chap next...

Just wait for it :D

Thank you for reading :leaf3::leaf3:

• Like 1

Bel, Bel, Bel, Bel.... I'm kinda on heat, love this man!!! If I close my eyes, don't know why, I see Asami's type, or at least I like to imagine him like that with that deep green eyes. Can't wait for the shower... hehehehe

Great job dear, love it.....

• Like 1

@ Bridget

Thank you so much sweetie :D

And yeah, Kai's a mean ass guy but oh so hot :p

@ Junnie

Thank you sweetie, i'm trying not to make it too long between chaps :p

Glad you like it... I'm giving my best so you guys like it :**

Phew...managed to finish it... XD

Here's part 8 hope you guys like it :**

Shouji never really understood the meaning of denying the true nature of things…

If something was white, it’s was fucking damn white.. why would they be black?!

Considering the situation Shouji was in, he really should reconsider his view of life…

“C’mon…Scrub it right…”

Kai was sitting inside the bathtub, naked, making Shouji wash all of him…

It was unbearable!

Being a man or a woman... No one would be able to feel nothing in this kind of instalment.

“Hey…look, I don’t know how to do this man… Y’a better ask someone else… Call one of those gal’s in th’a massages house and shit... They must be good at this and they’ll mak’ya more clean and stuff...”

“Did I say I wanted somebody else to do it?! Y’a just need to do what i tell’ya…”

“Are you shitting me…?! I’m washing a guy’s back, inside a freaking bathtub…all fucking naked! How am I supposed not freak out?!”

“Calm down… You’re doing just great! I’m feeling it y’a know...Y’o virgin hands are doing my dick really happy...”

“Th’a hell…y’a sure like to piss me of... I’m out’a here...”

The one getting pissed off was Kai... He was having a damn good time and the kid was messing his high…

“Shut th’a fuck up! Ya said ya wann’ed to take a bath…y’o taking a fucking bath!!”

“IS NOT TH’A SAME FUCKING THING YA BASTARD!”

Shouji shouted on to Kai while looking away from him and that really pissed him off good…

Kai turned to face him, with those freaking murderous eyes, Shouji wasn’t really all eager to see them, but this kinda of shit was also throwing Shouji out of the fence...

The young kid was being messed up so badly, he didn’t know which way was north anymore...

The continuous blushing and shivers, were scaring him so much, he didn’t know it was possible to ever feel this way.

“I never done this… “

Shouji was already too conscious of Kai.

His body, face, eyes and… well he couldn’t even name the thing hanging down bellow…

Shouji just remembers seeing one his whole life, who vaguely resembled that huge thing, back in his high school days…

A kid who was so proud of his big dick when he was only just 14 years old and was already a complete man down there.

For everyone that was something worth a awe...

Shouji remembered feeling quite jealous…

Not even a pube back then for him… He was a child in every sense.

It wasn’t the same anymore, all had grown, but compared to the shaft that was being bounced in front of him, his “thing” was still a kid’s play.

Kai turned to face Shouji.

“Shit… don’t turn that thing to me…”

“And why wouldn’t i…?”

The Yakuza was reaching his limits… He planned to take his time teasing the poor devil, till the moment he couldn’t take it anymore, but that red tomato face of his was making Kai loose all the self restraint he had so far…

The brat was acting cutesy on fucking purpose and that was making Kai go beyond his own limits…

He was reaching the “Dead End” point, and there’s was no coming back from there.

“Are ya really thinking that I won’t do anything…? Are you really being that naïve…?”

“What th’a hell ar’ya talking about…?”

Shouji’s voice trembled immensely, he knew exactly what, but still… Why would a guy like that want to have anything, anything at all, with such a worm like him… Was the guy in such need, that anything with holes in it would do?

And Shouji just happened to be there...?!

This was no joke wasn’t it?!

The guy was seriously thinking on fucking him raw…

Kai reached for Shouji’s face…

It was burning like if it was set on fire by Kai’s fingers with only the slightest caress, and he whispered in his ear, in an intimidating, order like tone of voice…

“I’ve been waiting an’all fucking lot to see y’a squeal bellow me… And y’a can bet that I won’t lose the chance to fuck y’a and come the number of times necessary till I’m fully and plenty…fucking satisfied…”

That was it…

Kai grabbed Shouji’s hair at the back of his head … He slipped a finger thru Shouji’s lips and next thing Shouji knew, he was standing one inch away from Kai’s scaring, huge, hard dick…

Shouji had no way to run n’ hide…

“Now… Suck me…! And no teeth allowed…”

Shouji felt his heart thumping like it had climbed onto his mouth, he didn’t knew what was scarier the huge dick or the green sparkling light in Kai’s eyes…

This was all new to the kid.

He had never done it with anyone in his fucking life, and he was being pressured to suck a man’s dick on his first time...

It was hard to face the reality but Shouji reached a point where he couldn’t anymore.

He had to do it... He would do it...

He just didn’t know how!

“I don’t know how to do this…”

Kai’s shaft grew a few more inches only by that sensual inexperienced expression on Shouji’s face…

God damn it....

The kid was looking like he was about to cry, looking to the opposite side where Kai’s member was, like he was trying to reject it…

“Open your mouth…”

Kai’s tone now was low but calm…

He could act all innocent on him…

But the way things were… Kai was going to fuck him, no matter what…

“I said open y’o fucking mouth and put it in…”

Shouji swallowed it dry and followed what he was told…

There was this strange feeling of adrenaline mixed with the fear of touching Kai’s erect penis, but Shouji managed to grab it and lightly lick it for the first time…

Kai’s member pulsed to the act, and Shouji thought that, that was kind of freaky that it reacted to such a simple thing…

“More…”

The pleading but still harsh tone in Kai’s voice, made Shouji shiver…

Somehow Shouji had the urge to keep going and do the things he vaguely remember from the porn’s he saw once at a high-school pal house.

He had to do this....might as well do it the way he might not be killed later...

Something was really seriously wrong with him by thinking like this...

But he didn’t bother with those thoughts and grabbed a good hold on Kai’s continuing pulsing member, and shoved it on his mouth....

Kai moaned, only slightly, but enough for Shouji realize he was doing it right.

He started moving is tongue while the yakuza shaft was still in his mouth...

And he felt Kai’s grip tighten around his head.

“Move your mouth back and forward...”

Shouji complied!

Kai gripped is hands even tighter in his head and Shouji started to have some trouble breathing...

But he still increased the pace...

After a few movements Shouji licked the top of the saliva filled dick and he, himself, felt something strange.

He was feeling it too.

His member was already hard, leaking some pre-come… He hasn’t even touched it…

Kai noticed Shouji had stopped and looking down he saw the younger man staring at his own member, hard as rock pleading for attention.

“Want some help with that too?”

What the hell was he suppose to do?

While grabbing Kai’s dick Shouji licked it and just simply answered what nature was already franticly screaming in his head...

“Yeah...”

With a swift movement Kai threw Shouji in the highest part of the bathtub and opened his legs, spreading them while appreciating the view...

“What a great sight, so unused... like opening a jar for the first time...”

Shouji just had time to look at Kai’s face...

The delighted expression the yakuza was bearing, made Shouji feel even hotter...

Then Kai took Shouji’s member in his own mouth and made the younger man gasp so hard and loudly Shouji wondered if he lost the ability to breath altogether...

It was an out of this world sensation!

Nothing he ever experienced... Shouji felt his body twist to the pleasure he was being given...

“Ah...Wha... is...”

“You’re liking it...?”

Even so Kai didn’t stop...

He kept licking sucking and manoeuvring Shouji’s manhood like no tomorrow...

Shouji was feeling lightheaded, but still the thought that something so good was even possible kept going around in his head...

He started to feel his back screaming something...

With each time Kai even in the slightest, touched Shouji he was feeling like something was growing inside of him...

A huge explosion waiting to be triggered...

And at some point the feeling grew so high Shouji freed himself of all strings attached to all the humanly reasoning, and while grabbing Kai’s head so fucking tight, he came right on Kai's face...

Okie that was it for part 8...

Hope you guys liked it...

I'm already preparing part 9 so it won't take too long...again :(

Thank you for reading :p

A big big kiss :***

• Like 7