But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody shivers with a moan, "h-hey don't leave hickeys... a-at least ones that are visible," he pouts a little. He continues moaning and bites his bottom lip, "C-Cory your going to make me cum."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little, "it will be fine... its about where your shirt collar goes," he smiles while he continues thrusting at a fast speed and bites his bottom lip, "damn... I am going to cum as well."

Cody pouts as he sighs a little, "well... I suppose that is fine," he glances to the side a little as he continues moaning and shivers a little, "I can... feel you twitching inside me. You are getting ready to cum."

Cory chuckles as he holds onto Cody's hips while he moves Cody along with his thrusts, biting his bottom lip, "your right... I am getting ready to cum," he then suddenly pulls Cody in, cuming deep inside him and smiles, "... a lot closer than you think."

Cody looks at Cory whiles and gasps a little as he jolts, arching his back as he felt Cory suddenly cuming inside him. He trembles a little as he starts cuming as well, "your... cuming so much inside me," he slowly glances at Cory while he pants.

Cory smiles a little as he was stroking off Cody as he was cuming and nuzzles against Cody's neck as he continues cuming, "I can't help it... you get me so excited it's hard to stop cuming. Though... eventually it will stop, sadly," he laughs softly as he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes as he looks at Cory while pouting a little, "you are so naughty sometimes," he pants heavily and rests his head while shivering as he felt all the cum inside of him. He pokes Cory's nose, "your making it sound like a bad thing that your going to stop eventually," he blushes while pouting.

Posted (edited)

Cory laughs a little, "says you, taking all my cum deep inside your ass," he kisses Cody's cheek. He looks at Cody and chuckles a little, "ah don't worry, I will reload my load in no time," he smiles and holds onto Cody while he nuzzles against Cody as he was deep inside of Cody still.

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes a little and pouts, nudging Cory with a grumble. He looks at Cory, "yeah I don't doubt that... I swear you have a high sex drive sometimes," he rubs his hand through his hair with a soft sigh.  He bites his bottom lip and trembles a little when feeling how deep Cory was inside, "a-are you going to take your cock out?"

Cory blinks and then laughs a little, "yeah it seems like that honestly sometimes. But I just love pleasuring you," he smiles as he kisses Cody's cheek. "Ah... right, was nice and snugged in there, I got distracted," he then slowly starts to slide his cock out of Cody.

Cody looks at Cory while blushing a little as he looks to the side, shivering a little. He pants a little as he felt as Cory was taking out his cock and glances at Cory, "you... came so much inside of me."

Cory smiles and gives Cody's ass a pat, "I love giving you a nice filling my cute little boyfriend," he leans down and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Cory while blushing as he looks to the side while pouting a little, "w-well you sure don't hold back do you," he grumbles softly.

Cory chuckles a little, "why should I hold back when I literally been wanting you for years now," he rubs the back of his neck.

Cody blinks and blushes a little as he slightly nudges Cory with a pout, "g-gees Cory I didn't know you wanted me THAT badly."

Cory chuckles and kisses Cody's cheek, "I always felt strange whenever I was around you when we first met," he rubs the back of his head as he slightly blush with a smile, "I am just glad I didn't hold back my feelings and that you actually like me too."

Cody looks at Cory while he was blushing a little, rubbing the back of his head as he slowly nods his head. He twiddles his fingers, "I am actually surprise you hid it from me so long until you actually told me after all this time."

"I did want to tell you sooner... but I wasn't sure how you would react or if you would accept my feelings. But I am glad you do," Cory smiles and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head, glancing at Cory after he kissed him on the cheek and pouts, "you know.. since we are a couple... you can kiss me on the lips more then the cheek," he grumbles softly.

Cory blinks and then chuckles with a smile, "ah is that how it is? You want me to kiss you on the lips instead of your cheek," he pulls Cody's head up by his chin and then kisses Cody's lips.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts his head a little, blinking a little as he looks at Cory. He blushes a little and kisses Cory as he slowly closing his eyes.

Cory continues to kiss Cody and slowly opens his eyes as he looks at Cody. He chuckles a little as he slowly opens Cody's mouth with his tongue and starts to play with Cody's tongue while kissing.

Cody blinks a little and blushes bright red as he slowly pulls away, "I-I said nothing yet about french kissing," he pouts a little while looking at Cory.

Cory chuckles a little as he smiles, "ah.. but I couldn't resist, it was so tempting," he licks his lips and then glances at Cody before moving forward to kiss Cody again, going back to playing with his tongue.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little with a soft grumble, blinking as he felt Cory kiss him again and felt his tongue got back in his mouth, blushing bright red.