But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little as he blushes, "you sure... do speak your mind huh? I guess that's what I like most about you," he smiles. He blinks a little while pouting, "w-well you always tease me so it's only fair," he grumbles and then lets out a gasp when he felt his ass cheeks getting gripped.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory chuckles a little, "you should know me by now," he smiles slightly and kisses Cody's cheek. He laughs softly, "well good, there is a lot I like about you," he pokes Cody's nose. "I only tease you because I love your reactions," he sticks his tongue out a little. Cory chuckles as he rubs Cody's ass cheeks while kissing his neck.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "oh trust me, I know you better then you think I do," he laughs softly. He looks at Cory and grumbles as he rubs his nose a little after Cory poked it. "O-Of course you do," he crosses his arms while pouting. Cody blushes and shivers, "are... you trying to tell me you want another round?"

Cory chuckles a little, "well I sure hope so... we been friends for a while now," he nudges Cody with a smile. "But who would have thought a friendship would turn into a relationship." He chuckles and nuzzles against Cody's neck. He laughs softly, shaking his head, "nah... unless you do want another round?"

Cody blushes and nods his head. He tilts his head, "well.. I am pretty sure it's not completely uncommon. Some relationships start as friendships, like we did." He glances at Cory as he nuzzles against his neck. He blinks and rubs the back of his head, "u-uh... well don't you want to watch a movie or play some video games before bed? If we... have another round, we might both get to bed late."

Cory rubs his chin as he nods his head slowly, "hm... yeah I suppose that is true. I wonder how Akira and Shuji met," he scratches the back of his head. He looks at Cody and smiles a little, kissing Cody's neck with a smile. "Hm... I suppose you do have a point,"  he sighs, "well I am all washed... what about you?"

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head, "you never bothered to ask Akira about how he met Shuji?" He looks at Cory while blushing as he felt him kiss his neck. "You just want to get naughty again do you?" Cody nods his head, "yeah I am all clean and ready to get out."

Cory rubs the back of his head and shakes his head but then smiles, "but hey if things like that worked so well with Akira and Shuji, maybe we can be like that as well, married together would be nice but of course I know you would probably want to wait until we are done with college." Cory chuckles, "I mean I would be lying if I said no, but I don't mind just relaxing with you once we are done here," he smiles a little, kissing Cody's cheek.

Cody blinks while looking at Cory while blushing, "s-sounds like you have something to look forward too. I am pretty sure we were planning something for once we are done with college," he rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little, "well... let's get out of here so we can either watch a movie or play some video games," he gets out of the tub and grabs a towel, drying off.

Cory chuckles and nods his head while rubbing the back of his head, "yeah very true. But it is so annoying how we got to wait... Akira is out of college, working and Shuji is still in college, his last year," he rubs the back of his head. "I think they got married.... around the time Shuji actually started college." Cory nods his head as he steps out of the tub, grabbing a towel and dries off.

Cody perks up his head as he continues drying himself, starting to dry his hair and laughs softly, "is... someone feeling jealous that we can't simply just get married right away? People do stuff differently... and I don't think I am mentally ready to consider myself married yet... but I probably will be once we are done with college."

Cory looks at Cody and grumbles a little as he chuckles, "such a tease... but yeah I guess I am a bit jealous, but I know it will happen in due time.. and I can't wait for it to happen," he smiles as he kisses Cody's cheek as he goes back to drying himself off.

Cody blinks and rubs the back of his head, "well.. we can't let anyone know that we are living in the same dorm while being married. Unlike for Akira and Shuji, Akira isn't a student anymore, so it's easier for them to share a relationship." Cody looks at Cory while blushing, looking to the side as he starts drying his hair.

Cory looks at Cody and chuckles a little, "ah... is someone embarrassed about people knowing about our relationship," he tilts his head with a smile. He shakes his head, "well we are almost done... so we will get married in no time anyway," he rubs the back of his head. He finishes drying his hair and then walks into the other room to get some clothes on.

Cody blinks, "it's not that I am embarrassed... I just think it's better to focus on our studies first so we can both leave this place together without interruptions." He blushes a little and slowly nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, "I... suppose you do have a point." Cody follows Cory into the other room and starts putting on his night clothes since they were probably going to go to bed afterwards.

Cory rubs his chin and nods his head, "fine fine, I suppose that makes sense," he laughs a little and scratches the back of his head. "I know it is something I am looking forward to," he pats Cody's head with a soft chuckle. Cory watches Cody, "so what should we do hm? Watch a movie? Or just play video games?"

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "just because you don't really seem to care of people find out... is pretty interesting," he rubs the back of his head. "Of course it is," he nudges Cory with a grumble. Cody rubs his chin, "well ... depending on how long the movie is... probably video game is a safe bet because some movies are pretty long."

Cory chuckles a little, "and why should I care? I would want people to know I have a cute little boyfriend," he kisses Cody's cheek. He smiles and rubs Cody's head, "your hair is always so nice and soft." Cory nods his head, "sure sounds nice to me," he then sits on the bed, patting his lap, "I have a nice sitting spot for you," he smiles.

Cody blushes and looks to the side, "that is... just like you Cory. Don't care about much about what other people think," he laughs a little. He looks at Cory while shaking his head slightly, "n-no don't rub my head like that. It makes me feel like I am some kind of pet or something," he blushes bright red. Cody nods his head and blushes, pouting a little, "fine.. but you better not think about getting hard just from me sitting in your lap," he then sits in Cory's lap.

Cory chuckles and rubs the back of his head, "well you know me best out of anybody." He looks at Cody and smiles, "It's hard not to.. your hair is so nice and soft, even after you just got out of the shower, which is surprising."  Cory laughs softly, "... no promises," he smiles as he watches as Cody sits on his lap, slightly reaching over to get the game controllers and the tv remote.

"I suppose you do have a point," Cody rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. He blushes while he looks at Cory and slightly nudges him while pouting. Cody grumbles and sits on Cory's lap, ~I know he is going to get hard.. I should have gotten a pillow to sit on while in his lap,~ he thought while blushing. He watches Cory, "so... what game are we going to play?"

Cory laughs a little, "of course. I am glad you are the one I can share stuff with and now that we are lovers... it just feels weird doesn't it? We been friends for years...," he rubs the back of his head. Cory looks at Cody as he was sitting on his lap and smiles, "your ass is so nice and soft." He grabs his game case, "hm... well why don't you pick it out?"

Cody tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "I mean.. I guess it is kind of weird huh? Since we been friends for some. But I have no problem with it and I am pretty sure you don't have a problem with it either." He blushes and pouts a little but slowly nods his head, "oh okay," he takes the game case and looks over the games that Cory had to select from.

Cory chuckles a little and shakes his head, "nah I have no problem with it obviously. Actually.. I been meaning to ask you to date me since I actually... been showing interest in you recently." He watches Cody, wondering what game he will pick as he smiles, resting his chin on Cody's shoulder.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes, tilting his head, "how long.... have you been interested in me," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes and points to one of the games, "this one is fine. Do you want me to put the game in since I am on top of you?"