But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes a little as he continues playing the game. "Are you basically telling me you loved me since we first met? When we were kids?" Cody looks at the clock, "should we go to bed now? Or after this match?"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

"I have no shame when I say this but yes, I had a crush on you the moment we became friends. I wanted... to be with you but I knew we were too young for that," Cory laughs a little. Cory looks at the game as it saves, "nah we can go to bed now. Looks like it auto saved our progress."

Cody looks at Cory while blushing and smiles a little, "I am glad you ... felt so strongly for me over so long. It makes me feel pretty special knowing that you loved me since we met." He slowly nods his head, "well since it saved, we probably should go to bed," he lets out a soft yawn.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, nodding his head, "I am just glad it doesn't freak you out," he blushes and scratches the back of his head, leaning in to kiss Cody's cheek. Cory nods his head, "sure," he mentions as he presses a button that makes the game go to the main menu and gets up slowly to turn off game system.

Cody tilts his head and shakes it slowly, "I known you for so long Cory, it's not going to simply freak me out," he laughs a little. He looks at Cory and smiles a little as he watches as Cory gets up to turn off the game and slowly lays down on the bed, stretching with a soft yawn.

Cory laughs a little, "well I am glad to hear that at least," he nods his head slowly. He watches as Cody lays on the bed as he grabs the controller and places both controllers by the tv as he lays next to Cody, "you don't mind if I sleep with you right? I know we have our own beds... but I want to sleep with my boyfriend."

Cody nods his head as he lets out a soft yawn and watches Cory was putting the controllers back. He blushes a little and looks to the side, "s-sure go ahead," he scratches the back of his head. He then rubs his eyes and starts to curl up slightly on the bed.

Cory smiles a little as he snuggles up to Cody, "it feels so nice... sleeping with my lover," he kisses Cody's cheek before yawning and slowly falling asleep.

Cody blushes a little and nudges Cory a little, glancing to the side while he slightly pouts before finally falling asleep and holds onto Cory in his sleep.

Cory was fast asleep holding onto Cody while smiling. He was glad he finally showed the courage to really tell Cody how long he had a crush on him. He was a bit nervous on what Cody would think since he had a crush since they were still kids.

Cody continues sleeping throughout the night until it was finally morning and he heard his alarm go off, "...ngh..," he reaches over and turns off the alarm, rubbing his face against Cory's chest.

Cory could feel Cody slightly stirring, making him wake up as he chuckles, "I didn't think you were one to to continue sleeping. Sounds like something I would do more than what you would do."

Cody blushes as he slowly perks his head up, pouting, "it's.... just super comfortable to be sleeping with you that's all," he slowly starts to get off of Cory, stretching with a yawn.

Cory chuckles a little, "then we should have started sleeping together sooner. I know I wouldn't have mind," he smiles as he gets off the bed while holding Cody, "want me to carry you to the bathroom and help with your shower?"

Cody blinks while blushing, "well... I guess now that we are actually a couple, I guess I have no problem with us sleeping together, as long as you don't keep me awake during school days," he pouts a little. He shakes his head, "n-no I can do it," he grumbles softly.

Cory blinks and laughs a little as he nods his head, "I suppose that's the least I can do," he rubs the back of his neck with a smile. He nods his head, "okay, I will go meet up with you in the shower," he places Cody on the bed and heads for the bathroom.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, glad that Cory will at least not keep him awake all night. He then watches Cory head for the bathroom, ~I am surprise I am the lazy one today... usually it's the other way around when it comes to Cory,~ he thought as he got up, walking to the bathroom.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cory turns on the shower while he waited for Cody and as he was stepping into the tub, he notices that he heard Cody's foot steps, "guess he finally done being lazy. I never got to see him be the lazy time," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory as he enters the bathroom and blushes a little as he steps into the tub, starting to wash himself. He notices that Cory was staring and pouts, "are you really amazed by how lazy I was or something?"

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "I just... never seen that side to you really. I am usually the one that's a lazy ass. I find it rather cute how you can be just as lazy."

"S-Shut it. Everyone has their lazy moments," Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little as he crosses his arms but then rubs the back of his head. "Is it.... really that surprising to see me lazy?"

"Yeah I suppose you do have a point there," Cory rubs the back of his head. He looks at Cody and then laughs a little, shaking his head, "nah I just rarely see it is all."

Cody tilts his head and laughs a little, "yeah when it comes to your laziness, I see it all the time so it must be interesting to see someone else that is rarely lazy, lazy huh?"

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "exactly." He leans up as he finishes adjusting the shower water temperature, "well you ready to take a shower?"

Cody blushes and nods his head slowly as he then gets in the tub, feeling the water hit him, "it sure feels nice," he slowly closes his eyes, enjoying the shower.