But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory pouts a little, "fine I suppose I can help," he laughs softly as he starts drying off the plates.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody smiles a little as he continues washing and turns off the water, handing the dishes to Cory.

Cory dries the plates and cups, putting them away in their little cabinet they had. "So... when we graduate, wanna live together, like this?"

Cody blushes a little as he helps Cory put away the remaining dishes, "are.. you trying to propose to me," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory blinks and blushes, rubbing the back of his head with a smile, "well... maybe I am.. maybe I am not," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Cody blushes a little and nudges Cory with a pout, "your a mean tease," he grumbles as he closes the cabinet door.

Cory laughs a little, "well I don't want to ruin any future surprises," he pouts and pokes Cody's cheek with a smile.

Cody blushes and nudges Cory with a pout, "s-so what should we do now that we have breakfast," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory rubs his chin and smiles, "well... I am guessing you don't want to stay in all day, so we can go for a walk? Maybe a movie," he looks at Cody.

"Hm, well if we go to the movies, we need to see what is playing first," Cody looks at Cory with a smile.

"Yeah that's true," Cory nods his head as he opens his laptop, going to see what movies were playing and their showings.

"So do you see anything you want to watch," Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head as he looks at the laptop's screen.

"Hm? ... Not really but how about you? I am willing to treat you to a movie if you see something you like," Cory smiles as he looks at Cody.

"Hm... I heard this one was good from the students around the campus," Cody points at the screen at the movie.

Cory smiles a little, "well.. do you want to see it," he looks at Cody as he looks at the showings for the movie Cody pointed out.

Cody rubs his chin as he thinks about if he wanted to see the movie or not. He looks at Cory and slowly nods his head with a smile.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "alright, well looks like there is a showing in the afternoon that we can go to. We should leave at noon, it's still early," he writes down the name of the movie and the showings real quick.

Cody smiles and nods his head, "alright sounds good to me," he watches Cory and then sits on the bed, "so, what should we do until noon," he tilts his head.

Cory rubs his chin, "hm... what about we walk off our breakfast," he laughs a little.

Cory smiles and sits on his bed, getting on his shoes and grabs his wallet, "once we are done, we can head out to the cinema," he looks at Cody.

Cody nods his head and smiles, "yeah, sounds good to me," he rubs the back of his head. "So are you ready to go," he starts to walk towards the door.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah I am ready to go," he follows Cody to the door and walks out.

Cody smiles and opens the door, walking outside and holds the door open for Cory, looking at him.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, leaning over and kisses his lips, "... thanks," he walks out of the room and then stretches with a yawn, "so... how much did you actually hear about this movie," he crosses his arms.