But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody looks at Cory, "hm... I don't feel like going out yet so you can make breakfast," he laughs a little and stretches.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little as he gets up, "okay I can do that, what would you like for breakfast," he stretches out his arms with a yawn.

"Hm.. pancakes work with me," Cody looks at Cory and smiles, rubbing his face on the pillow with a yawn.

"Is that all you want," Cory laughs a little as he scratches under his shirt with a smile and then heads into the other room to work on some breakfast.

Cody nods his head, "I rather not eat too much for breakfast or I might fall asleep again," he laughs a little.

Cory laughs a little, "not use to seeing me work ... huh? Are you surprise," he looks at Cody with a smile.

Cody blushes and laughs a little, "well... maybe a little. I am more use to you being lazy so I am use to doing all the work."

"Hey... I'm not lazy when it comes to our love making," Cory smiles and continues making the pancakes, "well come over, it's all done and ready to eat."

Cody blushes bright red and looks to the side. He nods his head as he gets off the bed and walks over, looking at the pancakes, "looks so good," he smiles and goes to get maple syrup from the mini fridge they had.

Cory laughs a little as he sits down, watching Cody with a smile, "don't forget the butter and something to drink okay? While your up and at the fridge."

"Ah there's that lazy side of yours," Cody laughs a little as he gets the butter and pulls out two milk bottles, walking over to the table and sits down next to Cory.

"Hey I just figured since you were at the fridge," Cory pouts a little as he puts the butter on the pancakes and pours the syrup on top.

"I am just teasing you," Cody laughs a little as he puts the butter and maple syrup on his pancakes as well.

Cory smiles a little as he continues eating, resting against Cody with a smile, "your so cute when your upset... but of course, your cute regardless," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles, leaning over and kisses Cory's cheek, "yeah.. you did a good job," he goes back to eating.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "I am glad your enjoying it," he continues eating as well until he finishes, drinking his milk.

Cody finishes eating and finishes off his milk, standing up and gathers the plates, utensils and cups. He goes to the sink and starts washing the dishes.

Cory gets up and rests his chin on Cody's shoulder, watching as he was washing the dishes.

Cody blushes a little and smiles softly as he continues washing the plates, utensils, and milk cups, "since you look bored... you can help me dry the dishes," he hands a cloth to Cory.