But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody gasps and turns his head to the side, letting out a soft moan, "a-ahh wait ... Cory, don't play with those," he blushes with a pout as he turns his head to the side, biting his bottom lip softly.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little, ".... so cute," he smiles as he sucks on one of Cody's nipples while he twists the other nipple.

Cody gasps a little and arches his back a little, shivering a little, "n-no don't play with them so much," he looks at Cory while blushing.

Cory smiles and then moves down, "then... I will play down here," he spreads Cody's legs and strokes Cody's cock while he teasingly rubs his finger on Cody's entrance.

Cody gasps and shivers, squirming his hips a little, "n-no... why do you always attack two spots at once," he pouts a little while looking at Cory.

Cory laughs a little and smiles, "but I can tell you like it, I feel your butt twitching against my finger," he then leans forward, drooling a little on Cody's entrance to get it wet before sliding his finger inside and then starts sucking Cody's cock while he moves his finger inside of Cody.

Cody gasps a little and shivers a little, "C-Cory... your driving me crazy," he bites his bottom lip and starts to drool a little.

Cory laughs a little and continues sucking on Cody's cock while he moves his finger inside of Cody, adding another finger inside.

Cody gasps when feeling another finger going inside him and holds onto Cory's head, arching his back, "C-Cory..."

Cory smiles a little as he looks at Cody, "your reactions... are so cute," he finishes moving his fingers inside of Cody and goes back to sucking his cock, using his other hand to rub Cody's side.

Cody turns his head a little and arches his back a bit while he continues to moan, holding onto Cory's head, "n-no ... your doing too much, your going to make me cum."

"No... wait, I don't want you to cum to my fingers," Cory pulls back with a smile as he slowly pulls his pants down, "I .... want you to cum to this," he slightly rubs his cock against Cody's entrance teasingly.

Cody gasps as he suddenly felt Cory's cock rubbing against him and blushes, slowly nodding his head, "a-alright," he holds onto Cory.

Cory smiles a little as he kisses Cody's cheek while he teasingly rubs his cock against Cody's entrance before sliding inside of him with a soft moan.

Cody arches his back a little, letting out a soft moan as he holds onto Cory, "y...your so hard," he blushes a little.

Cory smiles as he reaches down, stroking Cody's cock slowly as he continues thrusting inside of him.

Cody continues to moan as he looks at Cory as he leans up a bit, holding onto Cory, "n-no... I am going to cum if you stroke me like that," he pouts a little as he was looking at Cory.

Cory laughs a little and looks at Cody, kissing his neck as he continues thrusting inside of Cody, "but... you cuming is what I want," he rubs Cody's head as he rubs his thumb on Cory's cock tip.

Cody shivers a little and bites his bottom lip as he was moaning softly, holding onto Cory and slightly arches his back, "C-Cory... I am going to cum."

Cory looks at Cody and starts stroking Cody's cock faster, starting to thrust faster inside of Cody as he was getting ready to cum, "I'm... getting closer," he then holds onto Cody's hips, going all the way inside of Cody and then cums deep inside of him.

Cody gasps a little when Cory's movements suddenly got faster. He holds onto Cory tightly and arches his back, feeling Cory cum inside of him and then cums as well, panting heavily.

Cory holds onto Cody as he continues cuming, looking down as he watches Cody cum on his stomach and smiles, slowly pulling back, watching the cum pour out of Cody as he softly pants.

Cody pants heavily as he looks at Cory while blushing, smiling a little, "you... filled me up with so much of your cum."