But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory smiles a little as he continues playing with Cody's tongue more while holding Cody close to him while french kissing him.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cody blushes a little and shivers a little as he places his hands on Cory's shoulders while feeling Cory's tongue move around inside his mouth.

Cory pulls back and chuckles a little, licking his lips a little while looking at Cody, "sorry... I got distracted. You just taste so good," he smiles and rubs the back of his head.

Cody pants heavily while looking at Cory while he pouts a little, "your.. so naughty, even when it comes to kissing," he looks to the side while blushing.

Cody tilts his head as he looks down, blushing bright red as he covers his crotch with a pout, "t-that is your fault. I didn't know... you were so skilled when it comes to kissing."

Cory chuckles a little as he places his hand on Cody's, "aw... you don't have to hide it. I am glad my kiss was enough to get you erected," he sticks his tongue out a little and then kisses Cody's cheek.