• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, harry potter, no offense to stupid rob, or that other guy with the black who i'm pretending to not remember his name, but harry potter's WAY better, i mean until now, NO movie has beaten it, plus even if it has lots of unnecesary action it still is, indeveduale, unbeatable, and simply AWESEOME, thought i hated the book, it's tasteless, and .. long! twilight's story is just another vampire story with a deifferent version ... and the book was BOOOORIIING! it took too long to finally get to the point .. and that stupid rob just wants to frickin' show off! same as that dude with the black hair, but i just have to admit, that bella's personality is a first in the books, or movies history, i mean a straight gir, who's not so girly, who's just her self, and who doesn't fake even if just little! and that's what makes her charming ^_^

...... was that too much?