• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

i've not really tasted it but if i did, i think i'd choose .. tequila! it's strong, eases the pain, get's you what you want, and the best part is that you won't regret it in the morning coz you don't even remember what happened!

stylish or comfy?

deffenetley senile old man! it might seriously be fun convincing him he's gay .. eww right? i know but my sense of fun tells that it'll be SUPER funny XD

haha, we replied at the same time ^ ^"

well i guess .... young, young and crazy! not just for fun, but i believe that i'll never be old, wise and mature unless i'm young, irresponsible and crazy

deffenetley senile old man! it might seriously be fun convincing him he's gay .. eww right? i know but my sense of fun tells that it'll be SUPER funny XD

you were fast! but didn't answer the question... lovers you prefer them mature or young?

ughhhhhh ... right (WTF?!!!!!)

i guess ... none? yeah i mean both don't seem so .. fun! yeah they seem too boring, humans dieng and humanity disappearing and whatever ... anyways, flawed or perfect?

all the money in the world! i don't wanna get happiness on a golden plate! i wanna look for it! so when i find it, i remember how much i got tierd searching and then really enjoy the moment and be so frickin' proud of myslef =3

• Like 1

@Uke thnx ^_^ i look at things in a wierd way, but i guess it's good if you like it haha ^ ^"

subs of course! dubs suck, i mean i gotta hear these japanese people talking that charming japanese of there's, it's like thier words or sentences or whatever melt in thier voicce causing something so very pleasurable to me ear haha XD

OH I FORGOT MY QUESTION AGAIN! well ummm ... mocha or latte? ... i know it's a stupid questioon but it's caused by this horrible coffee-craving i've got right now .. -_-"