• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• chiakaiyuki

I'm listening to Jeffree Star at the moment. I've never heard of him until recently i found a yaoi vid with "lollipop luxury" as background music. "Get away with murder" and "im in love with a killer" are also very nice. And i like his style - it's not like this men-wears-womens-clothing-drag-queen kind of thing but he actually looks like a human being of no gender that simply looks good (if you know what i mean) :hamtaro-005 (5):

Anyways - yay for Jeffree Star!

I'm listening to Jeffree Star at the moment. I've never heard of him until recently i found a yaoi vid with "lollipop luxury" as background music. "Get away with murder" and "im in love with a killer" are also very nice. And i like his style - it's not like this men-wears-womens-clothing-drag-queen kind of thing but he actually looks like a human being of no gender that simply looks good (if you know what i mean) :hamtaro-005 (5):

Anyways - yay for Jeffree Star!

woow, lol i like jeffree too ^^

i suggest you to look at Blood on the dance Floor then. they are similiar if you're looking at the lyrics xDD about the sound, i'm not so sure :3

Gazette - baretta

i suggest you to look at Blood on the dance Floor then. they are similiar if you're looking at the lyrics xDD about the sound, i'm not so sure :3

Thanks for the hint! You're right the sound and look is a bit like jeffree's =)