• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• chiakaiyuki

Blue October - You Make Me Smile

I've listened to it for 5 times now, I love it!

I'm glad you like it dear~

Gackt - 砂の十字架~Interlude~

i love the lyric!!

and i love the video! is kinda like me when i listen to a song that i like.. hehe

"no giving up when youre young and you want some!"

• Like 1

i love the lyric!!

and i love the video! is kinda like me when i listen to a song that i like.. hehe

"no giving up when youre young and you want some!"

lol,I don't have a so big room, but I do the same... just dance when I feel it...

Blue October~~"What If We Could"

I started to listen random song & I can't stop....

• Like 1

i was listening to their old sng till suddenly i found their new one on YT!!!!!!

so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REVERSE MV is awesome but i love this song more...

[video=youtube;FzVj-7B34IY]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

A(エス) - Black Butterfly

tnx for always sharing good Jrock music...i never listen them, but sounds really good. only one factor is sad i cant understand about what they singing. always i search the lyrics translation.

tnx for always sharing good Jrock music...i never listen them, but sounds really good. only one factor is sad i cant understand about what they singing. always i search the lyrics translation.

You're very welcome (((: You can either find translation there or at jpopasia/lyricswiki :3

Moi dix Mois - Dialogue Symphonie

You're very welcome (((: You can either find translation there or at jpopasia/lyricswiki :3

Moi dix Mois - Dialogue Symphonie

thanks for the info. I just can not hear the song now without knowing the associated lyrics, it's just not the same. music makes the song alone is not enough.