Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero wasn't bothered by the cold water he was focused on his Master's lips and warm body. He kissed back and slipped his eyes closed just enjoying him and his Master's unique flavor over the urine. When they parted he too looked down at the bruises on his wrists and body and didn't really mind. They were bruises and they would heal, besides this wasn't the worst his body had ever endured.

"Thank you, Master... I'm glad to have a Master like you," he pushed the limits but also spent moments like this to be kind to him. By the time his Master had kissed all the marks along his body his erection was pulsing. He remembered yesterday his Master used him well after he came, so he got a little worked up again without release. So now he was sensitive to his Master's touches. "You're very kind to me... even though... I don't really deserve it."

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

"Don't deserve it? Oh Heero you deserve every single bit of it." Vincent smiled as he noticed the erection between Heero's legs, which just like his own was throbbing and twitching, desperate for release. He looked straight into the man's eyes and said: "You deserve all the pain, all the pleasure, all the discipline and humiliation I will give you. You are my slave Heero, I decide what you deserve or don't deserve, and right now... You look like you deserve a good fucking. Get on all fours."

At this point the temperature of the shower had also got warm, just as their carnal desires burning brighter and hotter. Vincent got behind Heero after he got into position and reached for the soap, getting his hands nicely slimy and foamy before he reached for Heero's ass, easily sticking his finger inside. Given what happened last night Vincent didn't need to prepare Heero much and moment latter he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his needy cock instead. Without any pause he grabbed onto the man's ass and began to pound his rod repeatedly into Heero's body.

Looking at his Master he realized he had a lot further to go and it seemed like this man was going to push him there. Turning over he braced a hand on the side of the tub and pushed his butt back towards his Master. He took his fingers in greedily and moaned softly. He felt sore but it wasn't too bad. He was sure after this weekend though he wouldn't be walking straight.

Moaning he pressed back against Vincent this time to push his cock inside his ass. His hand kept braced on the side of the tub to help him meet his Master's thrusts inside him. At this angle he was able to shift his hips so his Master was able to hit right against his spot inside him. It wasn't long before pre-cum was leaking from his cock into the tub. What he didn't notice he did was one of his hands reached back to hold onto his Master's wrist trying to encourage him to go faster. Honestly his body was a natural at this. He really enjoyed it and wanted to do more and more with him.

Vincent groaned in pleasure as he felt Heero's ass pressing back against him, clearly craving pleasure just as badly. For someone who was technically still a virgin yesterday, Heero was surely learning fast. And that hand reaching back holding his wrist was quite literally him asking for more, and what kind of master would he be if he wouldn't give what his slave deserved?

"Yeah...Take this you slut... You like being fucked in the ass don't you?! Cry slave, cry out louder! Let the world hear how much of a slut you are!" Vincent roared as he picked up the pace further and bred Heero like a wild animal in heat. Their moans along with the splash not shower water and the watery splash of their bodies slamming against each other echoed in the bathroom.

Heero was actually thankful at this point for the training with the toy beforehand. That really helped him be prepared for this point of being thoroughly fucked in a bathtub. Moaning loudly he braced himself as best as he could as his larger Master thrust his body against him.

He could feel his orgasm quickly approaching but his Master hadn't told him it was okay so he angled his hips a little differently so he wasn't hitting his spot so intensely, "ahhh! F-Feels good M-Master I'm c-close! Ahhh!" The perfect soldier turned into the perfect sex machine.

As Vincent ordered Heero began to moan more loudly, and a lot shamelessly, especially when the man was getting closer and closer to climax. "Yeah I am... grrr.... I am close too! Let's.....let cum together! I'm cuming I'm cuming i'm Cumming!!!!!"

Vincent's fingernails dug deep into Heero's ass as he used all the force of his body for the last slam, almost knocking Heero into the edge of the tub. As he growled like a beast and embedded his cock deep down Heero's ass, strings of cum got dumped into the man's body. The climax was so intense that Vincent almost felt lightheaded. He panted heavily as he struggled to catch his breath, and enjoyed the lingering sensation not his climax while Heero"s ass milked every last drop of cum in his shaft.

After s while Vincent finally pulled out, dragging a string if cum along with his member when he exited Heero"s body. He turned his slave around and held him in his arms while sitting back, leaning against the edge of the bathtub while resting and regaining his strength. "Damn it Heero... You really are getting better at this... " Vincent said as he looked at the man in his arms: "I bet you can earn more as a professional whore than your current programming job."

Heero thrust his hips back to meet him more intensely when he told him to cum with him and soon tensed around his cock as they came at the same time. Feeling his Master pulse inside him he moaned loudly and sunk against the edge of the tub his cock shooting his cum into the water. All that training really paid off for these moments.

Shifting back with his Master under the water he rested against the mans chest. He look up at him at his comment then for the first time since they started talking he let out a small laugh through his nose, "yeah, I doubt people would pay for all this."

He turned his head to rest against his chest, "or were you planning something devious with me and another person?" He didn't know why he felt talkative that morning. Maybe he was slowly growing more comfortable with the man. They were establishing a trust as well.

Vincent was a little surprised by the little laugh coming from Heero. It would seem that little by little, he was eroding the man's cold exterior even when they were not in the heat of sex. The question that followed was also rather interesting since it could almost be interpreted as a dare for him to go that far. With a amused chuckle Vincent said: "Oh I don't know Heero, what do you think? Will you be able to serve other men if I order you?" He reached for the man's cheek and smiled: "I'd certainly love to see you bathed in cum."

After just resting for a bit longer, Vinccent began to help Heero wash and clean whatever filth that was still in and on him. They emerged from the bathroom all cleaned and refreshed. Vincent turned to Heero and said: "Get dressed. How about we head out and do a little sight seeing?"

Heero shrugged his shoulders slightly, "I don't know." He honestly wasn't sure if he could but if it was safe and his Master was there then maybe.

Getting out of the tub with him Heero not it is head at the idea of going into town. Although he likes spending time with his new master he also like the idea of them going into town. It would be nice seeing the city as a tourist instead of an assassin. Pulling on his clothes he grabbed a new shirt which was a v-neck black shirt, blue jeans, and his jacket.

"Sounds good."

Vincent went to his luggage and put on new clothes for the day. He was wearing a white shirt paired with dark brown trousers, and the same jacket he had yesterday. When he saw Heero he smiled: "You look good in those. Let's go then."

They headed down and Vincent let Heero wait for him at the lobby while he talked to the front desk. He soon joined the former pilot and said: "I've rented a car for us. Should be here soon." The two waited there for about five minutes then a rather fancy looking convertible car pulled over in front of the hotel. "There's our ride!" Vincent said as he took Heero' hand and headed for the car. He got on the driver's seat himself while Here sat beside him. "I've always wanted to drive one of these." Vincent smiled as he turned off the auto pilot and grabbed the wheel, he stepped on the throttle and quickly the car accelerated down the road. They soon got on the highway and Vincent lowered the roof and laughed as wind blew in their faces: "This is much better than being stuck in the cockpit! Don't you think so?!"

Heero wasn't sure what his Master had planned for the day but in a way he was really excited to find out. The city was full of fun activities and they weren't going to just do it all day. Not that he didn't look forward to doing it with his Master.

Surprised by the car Heero got in and coded how eyes feeling the wind whip through their hair.

Blinking he turned to look at Vincent. Cockpit?

"Yeah, much better than a cockpit," Heero studied him for a moment. Did he know? Did he assume since Heero said he used to be a soldier? Only special soldiers drive mechs, maybe he just assumed. Although now Heero know Vincent used to be a mech soldier. Did he suspect Heero? This brought up so many questions from a simple sentence.

Vincent noticed the suspicious look on Heero's face. Of course the former Gundam pilot would react to the word "cockpit". For some reason Vincent had gotten quite good at deciphering the subtle changes in Heero's attitude and he said: "I used to pilot a mobile worker before I became a security guard you know? Dreadful little things they were, not even a proper mobile suit. The worst part was the smell! Aprently installing deodorization units in the cockpits would be too expensive and 'bankrupt the company'! Ha! Bankrupt my ass! All they cared about was their fucking bottom line! Eventually I got tired of suffocating from my own sweat so I quit. Best decision of my life."

Vincent wasn't lying. He actually piloted a mobile worker for a construction company after the war. But the reason why he quit was different. He was a soldier after all and a little sweat wouldn't effect him at all. It was his co-workers who he couldn't stand. Just like Vincent, many former mobile suit pilots found themselves piloting mobile workers after the post war construction boom since their piloting skills were transferrable. But whenever they talked about their experiences in the war, especially the latter days when they followed Treize to fight in the climatic battle against the White Fang, and how they witnessed the Gundam destroying Libra and saved the Earth, he would always be reminded of how helpless he was when he was stuck in the hospital during it all, and then his hatred towards the Gundam pilot would boil. Not because he defeated his Leo in battle, but because he didn't finish the job and put an end to his misery. He was robbed of a soldier's death, and he had to live the rest of his life in pathetic insignificance.

But then everything changed thanks to Omega. He smiled as he looked at Heero with the corner of his eye. For the first time in years Vincent got to feel alive, being the master of his own fate, and at Heero's expense! While he still had no idea what was Omega's goal, and he doubt he'd come out of it without consequences, he was determined to see this through, as the past couple of weeks had shown just how sweet, how fulfilling revenge could be.

Soon they got off the highway and arrive at The Bund, which was a historic waterfront area along the river. Historical preservation efforts had protected the Romanesque and Art-deco style architecture. Of course the financial institutions which inhabited those buildings have long been replaced by museums, bars, hotels, clubs, theatre and many other sort of tourists attractions. Vincent managed to find a parking spot and he took Heero's hand with a smile: "How about a little walk along the river?"

Heero felt terrible for suspecting him, maybe breaking his habits were harder than he realized. He looked down for a moment and took a slow breath, he needed to calm down and back up. No one was after him. No one was trying to kill him. Over the years he developed a sort of fear of someone coming along and killing him. Before he would have just taken death or killed himself but now he decided to start living.

Heero had no idea he was fighting against PTSD. He'd have nightmares, flashbacks and even fear of some situations to the point where he'd revert back to his extreme thinking.

Looking down at their hands he actually physically jumped at the contact since it pulled him out of his mind, "yeah a walk would be great." His breathing had changed slightly to try to call his pounding heart. For a moment his mind was back in that war.

Vincent could tell Heero was still startled by the moment of suspicion he had but he pretended not to notice. As he held the man's hand the two of them strolled down the river side walkways and enjoyed the view. The weather was quite pleasant that day and there were quite Na lot of street vendors and performers nearby. One particular stand selling little jewelry and trinkets caught Vincent's attention. He approached the stand with Heero beside him and picked out a black velvet choker with a adjustable metal clasp at the back, and a small plate of silver at the front. "May I?" Vincent asked the clerk who gladly gave him the permission. He then put the choker around Heero's neck and turned Heero towards a mirror nearby while smiling: "Looks good on you, don't you think?"

Quickly Vincent paid the clerk and left the stand. He leaned closet towards him and whisper in his ear: "This will have to do until I get you a proper collar."

Heero felt more at ease after they started walking. He held his Master's hand but was surprised he was doing that in public. It's not like gay relationships were fully open but he didn't mind.

The mini collar made him feel something he hadn't felt before. He gently touched it as he looked in the mirror. This was the first time he felt whatever this emotion was he couldn't place it. Walking with his Master away from the stand he looked up at him a little his face feeling rather heated, "I love it. Thank you Master. I won't take it off."

This was the first real gift someone had given him and it was from his Master. In a way he could wear it and no one would know what it stood for, but he could show he was owned at the same time. It was actually a rather nice gift for him, he wondered what he should give Vincent in return. Although the guy was loaded it wasn't like he could afford to give him anything crazy that his Master couldn't buy.

"I'm glad that you like it." Vincent smiled as he continued to walk along the riverbank with Heero. The little gift seemed to have had a greater effect than Vincent expected. Given the man's upbringing he probably didn't have lots of gifts and presents growing up. But from now on, his life would be filled with gifts and presents, though it would be more for Vincent's pleasure than his own.

Soon it was lunch time, and Vincent decided to buy some street food from the vendors nearby and found a place to sit down on some stairs overlooking the river, and the city skyline across it. As he chewed on his burger Vincent asked: "So Heero, you're a programmer right? I assume the pay isn't the best out there since the most cutting edge stuff have moved to the colonies but still, your paycheck should be pretty good right? Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't seem... particular in love with your job when you mention it. Have you ever consider quitting and find opportunities elsewhere? Or even change profession completely?"

As they walked around it was nice to see all the sites he really enjoyed the river the most. At one point in the river there is a pack of dolphins and he actually got really excited about it and did show up visibly. His head perked up a bit more, his shoulders raised and he actually kept pointing at them every time their fin would show.

Heero ate his burger too as they sat down to talk for lunch. It honestly wasn't until Vincent brought it up, but he realized he really didn't talk about his work. There wasn't much to say he didn't hang out with anybody he stated his office alone most of the time and honestly he just wasn't a social guy, "after the war I didn't know what career to choose. I know computers and programming but I didn't know what other skill to use. I guess you're right about but you said about my job. I don't talk to anybody really I just shut my door and get my work done and go home. besides prostitution did you have a better idea?" Looking over at his master he actually gave him a tiny smirk.

"Well if you don't mind not getting paid, being my slave full time isn't a bad idea." Vincent said teasingly as he squeezed the burger wrappings into a ball and threw it directly into a trashcan nearby. He then continued: "Seriously though I don't have a good answer. But then again, people don't usually work because they love their job, but rather, they work to fund the hobbies they love... whether it's game, sports, collecting stuff, alcohol, or...well, sex." Vincent smiled: "In this sense, I think our lives have been pretty fulfilling lately, don't you think?"

They stayed there and rested for a bit longer before resuming their walk, stopping and resting from time to time, doing some window shopping and also walking into a few galleries and exhibitions. By the time they made it back to the car the sun was already setting, painting the sky in bright and beautiful orange. Vincent got in the driver's seat again and asked: "Are you tired Heero? If so then we can head back to the hotel and rest. If not we can go to the older part of the city for dinner then maybe hang out at a bar?"

The truth was he only worked to pay the bills. He never really did anything, he didn't travel anymore. Looking at Vincent he said softly, "you want me to live with you?"

Following after his Master he enjoyed the rest of the day sight seeing with him. Then he was asked about that evening, sipping on his water he nodded his head, "dinner sounds nice. I'm not really tired yet." He was ready to keep going and maybe... His eyes trailed over his Master he hadn't touched him like that since this morning. Maybe he was a slut.

Vincent didn't answer to Heero's question regarding if the wanted them to live together. While Omega hasn't exactly spelled his plan out to Vincent, he could somewhat see where his mysterious benefactor was going with their earlier conversation. He'd planted an idea in Heero's mind, that people work only because they have to, and if you can get by without working and still do the things you love, then you don't necessarily have to work. As Heero becomes more and more attached, even dependent on the pleasure and discipline Vincent provides, he may just end up abandoning everything and really deliver himself into Vincent's hand willingly. After they got to the car and Heero seemed interested in continue their day, Vincent smiled and started the car: "Dinner it is then. There's a pretty good restaurant I went the last time I was here, I wonder if it's still there."

Vincent drove them to the older part of the city, and luckily the restaurant in his memory was still there. They enjoyed some some dumplings and other local cuisine, and afterwards Vincer drove them towards the outskirts of the city, far away from the tourist crowd. After about almost 40 minutes of driving they arrived at a remote old warehouse, which at first glance seemed deserted, if not for the dozens of fancy cars parked around the place. Vincent lead Heero's towards the big ugly metal door and took out his phone, opening up an app and held it against the door. With a beep sound the door slid open, and immediately the serenity of the city outskirt was broken by deafeningly loud music, and a gust of almost suffocating scent of alcohol, smoke, and other kinds of narcotics which legality would be questionable at best blew in their face.

"This place hasn't changed either." Vincent smiled as he took Heero's hand and entered. The place was packed by people, men and women, some more properly dressed, while others barely clothed at all. They were drinking, eating, smoking, dancing, chatting, laughing under the brighter lights; and in the shadows, they were dozing, drooling, kissing, moaning, crying, groaning, fucking, as well as engaging in other indescribable obscenities. Vincent found a table near the wall and as they sat down, and scantly dressed woman waving her tits approached the two with two menus: "Welcome to Club Erebus, the go-to spot for a night of fun and pleasure north of the equator. What can I get for you two handsome gentlemen?"

"Whisky for me, no ice. And..." Vincent turned to Heero and asked: "What about you?"

For a moment Heero really wondered where they were going. This place was a ways out and in a strange party of town. He never really went through these kinds of areas but now he was about to enter a big crazy world he didn't know existed. Entering the club Heero was so lost in looking around he almost didn't notice he was asked what to drink. Clearing his throat he looked to her, "whiskey with ice please."

This was one of those sex clubs! If only Heero had cat ears then Vincent would really see how he was feeling. Turning his attention back to his Master he leaned in almost whispering, "is this one of those... Sex clubs?" It was almost like a child who caught someone doing something wrong.

Vincent chuckled when he heard Heero's question. The former pilot was acting like a teenager using a fake ID to sneak into a bar! "Well Heero, this place isn't a sex bar per se, though there's certainly a lot of sex going on." Vincent said as he looked around the place. He continued: "It's a place to hang out and have fun, enjoy loud music, good food and drinks, as well as other kinds of entertainment. In fact if my memories are right, there's even a video game arcade back there. You can pretty much find anything you want and do anything you like in here, with the rules being that you must be able to afford said things which can be very expensive, and you can't ruin other people's fun while you're at it."

Moments latter the waitress returned with their drinks and asked: "Do you two boys want anything else? Maybe... Some company?"

"Oh it's fine my dear." Vincent said as he grabbed Heero close and pressed a deep kiss on his lips. He then let go of the man and turned back to the waitress: "I've brought my own."

"OH I see!" The waitress giggled and said: "In that case I'll leave you two boys alone. Please enjoy your night here and if you change your mind, just wave at any of our staff nearby and we'd be happy to arrange something for ya. See you around~?" She blew a kiss to the two before leaving for another table.

The two were left by themselves as they continued to enjoy their drinks while being bombarded by all the loud music, chatting, laughing, and the sounds of big orgies surrounding them. During all this many people approached the two offering drinks, drugs, or inviting them to join in whatever fun they were having, and each time Vincent would reject their offer by pulling Heero close, either for a kiss, or maybe reaching into his pants and grabbing his genitals and say no thanks. Most quickly backed off, while others were more persistent, and so Vincent's demonstration also became more elaborate. After a few rounds of drinks Vincent had removed Heero's jacket and shirt, revealing his well toned torso, and pretty much had the man sitting on his laps while his hands roamed across his body.

Heero stayed close to his Master but was surprised about the pda. Each time actually turned him on more and more. He hadn't drank in a long time either so the alcohol was getting to him rather quickly. A couple drinks in and Heero was moaning softly in his Master's lap. His cock was straining hard inside his pants with a visible wet spot there.

He'd grown used to teasing himself for days on end so after a day of mostly nothing sexual his body was starving for it!

The more time that passed the more he wanted the other to just bend him over the table. Yeah he's a slut, or maybe it's the alcohol? Heero wasn't sure but he was sure that he wanted him, His hips actually rocked against him a little, "Master... Please..."

Please what? Did he want to be teased more, or cum? He wasn't sure but he wanted more of him. With being exposed to the public like this it turned him on in a way he couldn't explain. This felt so much more intense then him teasing himself at home.

Vincent could tell that as his teases continued, Heero was getting more and more aroused, and the rounds of alcohol likely began to take effect and cloud his judgement as well. He chuckled when he heard Heero's plead for more, but he played the fool and asked: "Please? Please what Heero? I can't exactly read minds you know." Vincent said as his hands reached into Heero's pants and rubbed on the man's member, which by now had became fully erect and making a stain with his pre-cum. Then suddenly Vincent seemed to have a revelation and said: "You know this reminds me, you've skipped you daily routine yesterday! Take off your pants, get on the table and do your daily routine now. Obviously we don't have a dildo with us so just use your fingers. Go ahead, give your master a good show."

Vincent pulled his chair a bit further from the table so he could get a good look. Even though the place was filled with all sorts of sexual acts, a handsome young man like Heero being all naked touching himself on a table still attracted quite a lot of eyeballs, and a small crowd began to gather around them. Some were simply watching, others were commenting on how much of a slut Heero was, and a few actually began masturbating to the sight.

Heero moaned as his member was touched. Even with all his training he hadn't learned to handle alcohol, nor did he drink it to make his problems like do many people. Instead he stayed away from any sort of drug that messed with his mind. Now with it in his system he didn't know how to handle it on top of being teased.

Standing before his Master for a moment he glanced at the crowd trying to judge through the haze if they were a threat. Once he deemed they were drink or not a threat he started undoing his pants, "yes, Master."

Slipping his pants and underwear off he laid them over the chair next to Vincent. Keeping eye contact with his Master he moved back into the table and got onto his knees on it. He was already panting just from everyone looking at him making his cock strain. One hand went to his nipple whole the other moved down to his cock stroking himself. Heero could almost hear his heart pounding in his chest.

As he went through each edge he would count them off and it seemed like this was harder this time than before. It would make sense though because of the drinking and now audience. By the time he was done with the edging he was shaking and panting harshly. Bringing his fingers to his lips he sucked on them then reached past his member to push his fingers inside himself, "ahhhhhh... Master..." Even through all this he started very focused on Vincent.