Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

"I can relate to the feeling of needing some structure in life is." Vincent said as he took a sip of water and continued: "I was in the military too, though obviously not as young as you were when you joined but still, devoted a significant part of my life to it. Then it all ended for me thank to the injury you saw." Vincent pointed at where his scars were and smiled: "That's why I got the job as a security guard, not because I need the money, my pension and some... Let's call it investments, easily cover my expenses

But having something to do during the day really helps the days go by. As for this whole BDDM thing.. well...I guess I just got tired if taking orders and wanted to be the one giving them for a change? Speaking of BDSM..."

Vincent paused for a moment and looked at Heero with a suggestive smile: "We haven't real done anything that involves 'bondage' have we? I noticed nyou brought nthe package along with you on the trip. Haha, you"re really eager for more aren't you? How about we head back to the hotel after dinner and give bandaging a try?"

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero sipped the water as he spoke and listened to him. He guessed the scar might be from an explosion maybe that must have caused him to have to retire. It didn't matter if he was injured, he would have just had to keep going.

In this light Vincent was able to see the slight blush on his cheeks, "I just wanted to please you..." His eyes searched Vincent's face and raised an eyebrow. "What is that?" He wasn't sure what he meant by bandaging. There were so many levels of bondage there was no way for him to know it all.

"You just want to please me huh? Well Heero, you've done a great job at that so far, and I'm sure you'll do even better in the future." Vincent smiled as he reached for Heero's cheek and touched him gently. Shortly after their order came, first was the salad, then some appetizers, and after that the main course. Vincent get himself German pork knuckle with mustard and sauerkraut. After that he got a small lemon cake and a cup of coffee. During the meal Vincent tried to prolong the conversation they were having as best as he could, talking about the things he saw and the people he met during work. Being a security guard at a tech company get to overhear a lot of strange conversations and also come across quite a lot of rumors and gossips, like how the head of the human recourse was having a affair with the head of accounting, who was also fucking with a janitor. They ended up having an orgy in the company conference room and Vincent saw the whole thing on security cameras.

After dinner the two left the restaurant, and Vincent lead Heero on a short walk around the area before heading back towards the hotel. Once he closed the door behind them Vincent commanded: "Now take off your clothes and get on the bed. I hope you don't mind ropes."

Heero looked at Vincent as he gently touched his cheek, and blushed softly again. Heero spoke with him and listened as he enjoyed his own meal. He ordered the salmon over rice with a chipotle sauce. Even to this day he couldn't eat large meals so he ordered smaller ones. With moving around so much he snacked a lot or went days without eating. He listened to the crazy story about his co-workers and shook his head. He told him the worst he ever saw was a man who was fired. The guy got angry and peed on the conference table in the middle of them letting the guy go.

"I've had ropes on me before but not in a sexual manner," Heero undressed, setting his clothing on the chair near the bed before sitting on the edge of it to wait for his master.

Vincent went to the package Heero had brought along for the trip and took out a long black rope and he gave it a few pull, finding it rather elastic. He headed towards Heero who had taken off all of his clothing and was sitting their obediently. He began to wrap the black rope around Heero's body and began to create a rather intricate pattern over his body while . In truth, it was the first time he'd ever done something like this. Luckily OMEGA was clear in his instructions and he simply followed the cold mechanical voice's lead every step of the way. After some trail and error he eventually finished. The ropes sunk into the man's skin slightly and squeezed around Heero's breasts and groin. His hands were tied over his head while his thighs and calves were tied together, and his legs stretched apart.

Basically something like this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Vincent took a step back and admired his work. He especially loved how the dark ropes contrasted with the man's fair skin. "I hope everything isn't too tight." Vincent smiled as he took out a bright pink dildo which was thicker and longer than the one Heero had used till now. Also the the thing was covered in countless small bumps which made the thing look rather bizarre. He poured a generous amount of lube on it and then held it against Heero's entrance, slowly pushing the thing in until only the handle was left outside. With a sadistic smile he turned the dial on the handle and the toy began to vibrate and wiggle inside. He asked: "Do you like this Heero? Do you want more?"

Alright so Heero had never been tied up like this before. This was new. Every breath he took he could feel the ropes digging into his skin and there was something pleasant about it. Wiggling his hands a little he realized he was actually trapped, he didn't have the strength to break through these.

The toy in the other hand made him shudder and arch against his bindings and the bed. His cock quickly grew hard as his ass took the toy almost in a greedy way. Gasping the former Gundam piolet wiggled on the bed a little, "I feels strange but... Really good... You can give me more Master if you want." He felt like he could handle it whatever it was.

Vincent was absolutely thrilled seeing Heero like this, tied up so lewdly while moaning and twitching from the toy in his rear. If before the former pilot was simply allowing nhim to control him, now Vincent really had full control. There was literally no way Heero could resist him now. He could just warp hiis fingers around the man's neck and kill him on the spot if he wanted to. Then again a quick death would be too easy for Heero, and getting rid of the body would be too much trouble.

"Of course you want more... You little slut." Vincent smiled as he reached into the package and took out a pair of clamps. He attach the two gadgets on Heero's nipples and after he pressed a button on each of them they too began to vibrate. He then took out a blindfold and covered Heero' eyes, tying the strings behind his head to fix it in place. Then to top it all off Vincent put a ball gag in Heero's mouth. After everything was done Vincent said: "You look absolutely gorgeous like this you know? It's almost s pity that I'm the only one watching.... Anyway. Back to the matters at hand. Remember, you shall not cum unless I give you permission to. Understood? Good."

Suddenly he began to walk towards nthe door and said: " I will be back in 30 minutes to check how you're doing. Enjoy the toys my slave!" Moments latter he walked out the door and closed it behind him, leaving Heero in utter darkness.

Alright so maybe he couldn't handle it.

"Mph!" Heero struggled and not just testing out the binds he really pulled trying to free himself. The ones around his wrists dug in until he started to bleed a little then he pulled at the legs trying to free himself which also eventually cut in a little. Why did his Master leave him?!

Once he couldn't pull himself free that's when the pleasure started to override his brain again. Moaning softly he had to tense up and try to concentrate to keep from going over the edge. He had rolled onto his side pressing his temple against the bed. His cock straining and leaking against the sheets now. He hoped his inner clock was right and his Master would be back soon.

Vincent left for the hotel bar and ordered a glass of whisky to spend the time. He enjoyed some nice music as he kept an eye on the clock. Eventually the 30 minutes passed, but Vincent wasn't in a hurry to get back. By the time he returned to the room almost 40 minutes had passed. "How is my little slave doing?" Vincent said as he looked down at the total mess Heero was in and smiled. He removed the blindfold and then the gag in Vincent's mouth. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on Heero's lips and said: "Tell me, how was it like? Being tied up and left alone like this?"

Heero heard him come into the room and jumped at first he wasn't sure if it was him but thankfully it was. Locking his lips he had to clear his throat to be able to talk, "it was..." He almost said fine. Duo taught him not everything was fine and don't keep telling people that. "It was hard... Being blindfolded and tied up was hard..."

He looked up at his slightly bloody wrists then back to his Master, "I was a soldier... So having my sense messed with put me in high alert..." He shifted a little trying to ignore the toy and concentrate on his master. "Once... Once I got past some of the unease I... Could feel the pleasure from the toy again... The ropes do feel really nice..." He kept having to pause to keep from moaning. The toy would shift and hit another part of him making him twitch a little from the pleasure. The ropes dug into his skin and felt good.

Vincent chuckled after he heard Heero admitting how hard the experience was, having to overcome the conditioning being a soldier and always in alert. He caressed Heero's cheek and said in a gentle, almost loving tone: "You did very well my slave. I am so proud not you that you could overcome your fear! Remember, you can always trust me. Even when you are bounded, restrained, your senses deprived and you're left helpless, everything is still under control. You may feel pain at times, humiliated, even to the point which you may think you're dying, but at the end all will be well. Because I am in control, and everything that I do to you would end up bringing you more pleasure. Now, it's about time to give you some reward for your performance."

Vincent shifted his position and got his cock over Heero's face while Heero's own stood firmly right in front of him. "Suck on it." Vincent commanded as he turned his attention ntonthe length before his eyes. He hesitated for a brief moment, but eventually decided to follow OMEGA's instructions and opened his mouth, taking Heero's member and began sucking. To be honest he was a little surprised by how quickly he decided to go with it, since he had never sucked a man's dick before and was always on the receiving end of one. To his surprise the sensation wasn't too bad, and be didn't mind the salty taste of the man's precum either.

Man if his Master was ever taken from him by like mafia or anyone Heero would slaughter them lol

Heero listened to him, taking it all in. From what he had read online he had a very kind Master. Not everyone thought their Master's were good like his. It made him want to do more for the man and he felt closer to him. Right now he really didn't want this weekend get away to end.

Tilting his head up he took his Master into his mouth without hesitation. Then he felt his Master's hot mouth around his cock and felt like he almost jumped off the bed, "Master wait! I'm already close and-and I've never felt that before so... I don't know if I'll be able to control myself."

Vincent let Heero's erection slip out of his mouth and stroke it with his hand and chuckled: "Oh dear Heero don't worry. This is your reward. Feel free to cum at any moment." He took the tip back in his mouth and smeared his tongue over the sensitive tip and mumbled: "Let me..... ah.... taste your cum...."

At this point Vincent had thrown all of his reservations out of the window. All he wanted was to feel the thrill of dominating the former pilot and at that moment it meant wanting to see his slave climax. He sucked on the member harder as he began to bob his head up and down fiercely. Having endured the toy inside him for all this time, it shouldn't take long for Heero to finally come inside Vincent's mouth.

Heero tensed when he felt his Master's mouth back on him. He tried to take Vincent's cock back in his mouth but he cried out and arched as he came hard in Vincent's mouth. His face twisted in pleasure more openly than it had before.

The perfect solders body strained against the ropes then let out a low moan as he relaxed. There was something about the ropes digging in. He didn't know that for some people it actually helped release more endorphins, a sort of subspace was reached for him. Leaning his head forward he slowly licked his Master's cock with glazed over eyes.

Vincent was a little surprised when Heero's body suddenly jumped and he got a mouthful of Heero's cum. It was certainly not the most pleasant thing he'd taste, but knowing that it came from Heero in his moment of absolute weakness and submission seemed to make it more tolerable. He swallowed the slime as he got up, and looked down at Heero who was still recovering from his earlier climax and smiled: "That was a big load Heero. You've certainly enjoyed yourself. Now it's time for you to serve your master again."

Vincent got down and untied the ropes holding Heero's thighs and calves together, allowing him movement but leaving his hands and body still bonded. He then pulled the dildo out of Heero's ass, turned it off and threw it aside. Sitting down on the bed with his back against the headboard Vincent looked down at Heero and commanded: "Get on me and ride my cock."

Heero shivered against the bed as his Master removed the leg ropes and toy. He could feel the sting from where the ropes dug into him but he ignored it. Shifting his body he turned over and looked up at his Master. He crawled to him with his bound hands and knees getting over his body.

Looking down at him his mind mush from what this man was able to do to him. He was able to stop the memories and break down his walls. He had no idea there was an evil source behind this person. All he knew was this man was becoming his world.

Bracing his legs on either side of his Master's waist he slowly pushed himself down onto his cock. Moaning softly the perfect solder moved his body to sit all the way down on his member. After a moment he started to move up and down thrusting his tight body down onto him. It seemed no matter what he did to him Heero stayed pretty tight he just because more used to it.

Vincent couldn't help but be filled with sadistic joy as he saw Heero struggling to get up with his hands still bounded, ignoring all the pain, fatigue and discomfort he must be feeling and was so devoted to pleasure him, his master. He groaned as he felt his length being taken in by Heero, just as warm, soft and tight as before, also well lubricated.

"Very good my slave... Very good...!" Vincent whispered as he grabbed Herro close for a rather aggressive kiss. Their lips mingled and his tongue invaded Heeroas mouth, licking and touching everything he couldnreach. At the same time Vincent's hands reached for the nipple clamps he had on Heero and rather abruptly pulled them off, then began to play with those abused little buds with his fingers, pinching, squeezing, pulling and turning.

Having got a head start from Heero's blowjob, Vincent could feel himself quickly approaching climax. Moments before his release he grabbed onto Herero's waist and began to thust his hip upwards. He roared "I'm cumming Heero... ! Take it...Take my cum!"

Just as he spoke his body trembled, and for the third time this day he reached ecstasy. He panted heavily as he recovered and enjoyed the afterglow inside Heero, but eventually he held Here up and pulled out of his body. He laid Heero down on the bed as he also settled down beside him. By thus point Vincent had certainty exhausted all his energy. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his still bounded slave. As he surrendered himself to slumber he muttered: "You're mine Hero...You got that? Mine to fuck... Mine to toy with....Mine...."

Heero moaned into the kiss letting his Master dominate it. He was honestly exhausted and not as physically built as he used to be. He wasn't used to pushing himself to death anymore. This was honestly the best workout he'd had in a long time.

"Ahh!" Heero broke the kiss for a moment when the clamps were pulled off. It caused him to tense up everywhere for a moment then hissed in pain when his Master played with them. Although it did little to stop his growing erection.

Trembling he felt his Master cum inside him for a second time that day. He felt sore and well used at this point. If everyday went like this then maybe he could find some order of normal to his life again. Relaxing on the bed his half hard member didn't care that it didn't get to join his Master this time around. He felt very sated at this point and his body was also pushing him to sleep.

Closing his eyes he pressed his body against his Master and gently whispered, "yours."

Vincent slowly woke up from his slumber and for a moment he was surprised by the warmth and pressure on his body. He opened his eyes and looked down, soon finding the former pilot laying in his arms. Even after everything he'd commanded and done to the young man this still seemed surreal, like a dream. But he was really there, laying with the former pilot in a fancy hotel. He debated for a moment whether to get up thus waking up Heero or not, but the brief moment of care quickly passed and he got up anyway. He looked down at his bounded slave and smiled: "Good morning Heero. Did you sleep well? I hope so cause we have a long day ahead of us. How about some breakfast first? I'm gonna order room service."

Vincent shifted to the side of the bed and picked up the phone calling room service. Not so long after he made his order there was a knock on the door. He grabbed a blanket and covered Heero before letting the waiters in, pushing a cart filled with all kinds of breakfast items like toast, eggs, fruits, tea, coffee, juice, and so on. Once the waiter left Vincent picked up a plate and fill up the plate. He said: "Come on Heero, time to get some breakfast.... Oh silly me. I forgot, your hands are still bounded. Here, allow me." Vincent put the plate he was filling on the ground and chuckled: "There you go, this should be easy enough."

Heero immediately felt Vincent waking up and for a moment was startled but then remembered quickly where he was. He leaned back still bound and breathing calmly listening to his Master. He nodded his head in agreement that he slept well. Pulling the blankets up to his chin he peaked out watching the person bring the food in. This guy had no idea what Heero was hiding under the blankets.

Blinking in surprise Heero sat up and looked down at the plate on the floor. He was being treated like a pet! He'd read about this being treated like a dog or cat. Heero wondered about it at times after reading it because some owners would insert tails and he thought about if they made one that the slave could actually wag. Mentally shaking his head he carefully made his way out of bed and slid onto the floor, "thank you, Master" He wasn't about to turn away his Master offer.

Leaning down he did feel rather humiliated sitting on the floor like an animal waiting to eat. Taking a deep breath he bowed his head saying a very soft, 'itadakimasu' then bent over to eat. It was then Heero realized just how hungry he was. After all their activities yesterday he was starving! He almost looked like a cat with his legs tucked under his and his hands trying to support his chest. Once he was done he sat back and then realized he had another need to take care of. He had to pee. Would his Master let him go or would he turn that into another game?

"Master? May I use the restroom?"

Vincent grabbed another plate full of food for himself as Heero ate on the floor like a pet animal of sorts. At that moment he regretted not to have a tail plug and a pair of ears to complete the set, but perhaps he'd end up doing that in the future. In any case they eventually finished their meal, and Heero due to the restraints had made a bit of a mess over himself. But of course when it comes to sanitary concerns, there was a more pressing matter.

"You need to use the restroom huh..." Vincent muttered as he thought about the situation, it would certainly be amusing to see the man suffer having to hold his pee until he allows him the relief, but apparently OMEGA had other ideas at this point. "Of course you may go... But let's do things a little differently..." Vincent approached Heero and picked him up bridal style. He then carried Heero into the bathroom and laid him in the bathtub, though in a rather uncomfortable position, with his head down on the bottom and much of his body leaning upwards along the curvature of the edge. With a smile that could almost be mistaken as nice he said: "Now, you may relieve yourself."

Heero was honestly surprised how easily he picked him up, but he was on the slim side so maybe he wasn't as heavy as he thought. He didn't know what differently meant until they got into the bathroom and he found himself in a very precarious situation. What was this?!

Looking towards his Master he tried to ask with his eyes what this was all about but he saw that smile. This man had that smile often and now it was starting to worry Heero, maybe this was his sadistic smile. Looking up in shock he trembled feeling his need to go getting stronger.

"Master?... I..." Heero didn't know what to say. If he refused his Master would be upset, if he went then he'd be going all over himself. A couple drops started to drip out of his member onto his stomach and slid up his chest. Panting a little harder he closed his eyes as he struggled to let go of his pride. "I don't know if I can..."

"You don't know if you can?" Vincent raised an eyebrow as it was the very first time Heero showed reluctance to his demands. He continued: "Of course you can Heero. You're just in doubt because this seems a bit strange. But remember what I said last night? You can always trust me. Everything that I do to you would end up bringing you more pleasure at the end, and this is no exception. I know this mission is a bit harder than usual so here, how about I help you get used to it?"

Vincent approached the bathtub and opened up the bathrobe which he put on when he opened the door for the waiter and took his cock out. He closed his eyes for a moment and he began to urinate over the poor slave. The pungent smell of ammonia quickly went up their nostrils. The hot golden liquid first hit Heero's chest and as the stream continued he aimed it towards the man's face, making a huge mess and soaking his hair. Vincent's body shivered and he let out a groan of relief as he emptied his bladder and he commanded: "Now you're already in a mess, why not join in? And open your mouth while you're at it."

Heero was visibly shaking. This was somehow more taboo than anything he'd done in the past. Sure he straight up murdered people but somehow in his mind this was different, indecent even. Then as his master pissed on him he was shocked. Slowly he opened his mouth tasting that strong flavor. In the shock of it all he started to go himself.

Around his chest and down his stomach he could feel the ropes getting wet and even tightening a little. He knew in some countries they drank urine for several different reasons so he wasn't completely freaked out by this. There was also the fact now his Master marked him another way. When they finished he licked his lips and looked back up at his Master covered in urine and shivering this time as it quickly grew cold on his skin.

Honestly he'd done a lot of terrible things and with meeting his new Master he thought he was being submissive before, but honestly he'd been mostly playing a part. This made him feel more submissive than anything he'd done so far because he didn't want to do it. He had to submit to his Master. That in itself gave him a strange since of pleasure and he started to grow hard laying in that tub, in the cold urine.

Eventually both men emptied their bladders and Heero was left in a stinking wet mess. Nothing he'd done till now were as humiliating as this, and despite Heero's initial reluctance, he went along with it at the end! Vincent himself was even quite shocked by how things turned out and as he looked down at the pathetic state Heero was in he found himself shivering in excitement and his cock now standing firm and painfully hard. "Oh Heero....you're just.... unbelievable..." Vincent muttered quite honestly as he got into the bath tub himself and held Heero up, not bothered by all the piss covering his body and face he covered the man's lips with his own, their tongue mingled and the taste of their urine spread across their mouths. As they were locked in passionate kissing Vincent reached for the tab and turned the shower on. Cold water began to spray down from the shower head and began to wash away the filth.At the same time Vincent began to untie the ropes bounding Heero, first freeing his hands and then dismantling the patterns restraining his body.

Throwing the dirty ropes aside Vincent pulled away from the kiss and took a good look at Heero, who after being tied up for the whole night his body was covered in red rope marks, and in some parts like his wrists looked almost purple. He took Heero's hand and laid a gentle kiss on the bruises and said: "You've done so well my slave.... despite not having much experience you've been perfect every step of the way... I am so glad to have a slave like you." He put down Heero's hand and moved on to trace the rope marks on his body with his kisses. By the time he was done he'd pretty much kisses all over the man's body.