Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero tucked into the back of the train car waiting to get to his destination. This was a strange request, he assumed maybe he would message him at different times or maybe have toys waiting. Then he was distracted from his thoughts as a hand he didn't recognize touched him. He tensed and senses went into high alert. He slowly realized he was surrounded and when the hands got more bold he grabbed one of their wrists. Another came forward grabbing his own wrists and pulling his arms back. It took about three of the guys to keep his arms still. That was when his brain told him this much be why his Master didn't want him to freak out. He must know these people. Relaxing slightly he would see where this was going before he went into fight mode. Although it felt strange having another man's hands on him besides his Master.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

The crowd of men continued to touch all over Heero's body despite his initial resistance, easily overpowered the man with sheer numbers but luckily they didn't need to be rough for long. Noticing the man had stopped his struggle they became even bolder with their advances. They took off Heero's jacket and raised his shirt up, revealing his well toned body. A few chuckled could be heard as they commented on the man's physique. A hand reached inside Heero's mouth and played with the man's tongue, while Several hands continued to roam across his body. A middle aged man managed to get his mouth on one of Heero's nipples. He was clearly quite experienced in toying with other men's body and skillfully played with Heero's little bud, nibbling, licking pressing and flickering it with his lips and tongue. At the same time a rough hand found its way to the other nipple, and its owner clearly preferred playing rough and began to pinch and twist the little pink thing rather harshly.

Meanwhile lower body was under assault as well. A man had taken Heero's member in his mouth and was sucking on the member, licking the head and the shaft skillfully, while a hand held Heero's testicles and was rubbing and squeezing them. Meanwhile a slimy hand had found itself between Heero's butt cheeks and began to intrude inside his body. One man was practically worshiping the former pilots foot and began to suck on his toes, while another one began to rub his erection against the bottom of the other foot. Almost every inch of Heero's skin was either touched by a hand or someone's erection.

Heero was overwhelmed in moments. One of his hands kept a death grip on the pole to keep from lashing out. It took him a moment to start getting into it since he wasn't comfortable with these men but his trained body soon responded. Moaning around the fingers in his mouth he felt the onslaught from all angles. His sensitive nipples were attached in two different ways mixing the pleasure and the pain like the night before. This time he felt oddly aroused by the pain. It sent a harsher pleasure through him and straight to his groin today.

His legs stained around the man's hands as he fought to stay away from that edge. His Master hadn't told him he was allowed to cum on this trip and he didn't want to face him like last night of he did. The fingers inside him about set him off but he kept himself from going over. What else could he have in store for him on this trip?! His cock pulsed inside the man's mouth as he tried desperately to not go over the edge.

The onslaught continued and remarkably Heero kept himself from cumming. But of course the men having their way with Heero had no such limitations and soon enough some of them came, under his feet and over his body. But the car was packed and soon they were replaced by others who continued to molest Heero in whatever way they like. The man giving Heero a blowjob began to bob his head back and forth since the member had erected fully, while at the same time the fingers in Heero's rear were removed, being replaced by a fully erected cock coated in lube and forcefully rammed inside Heero's body. They managed to clear out a little space for Heero to bend forward, and as expected a big fat cock was shoved into Heero's mouth the moment his head got to the groin level. They've also removed Heero's hands from the pull and each hand found their way to a pulsing hard cock.

The worst part about the whole thing was thinking 'do not cum' the whole time. His mind already came to the conclusion that this was happening but he worried more about his Master than himself, for a moment he wondered when that switch happened. If his Master was happy then that's what mattered. Moaning around the cock in his mouth his sore insides too the man's cock which was thankfully well lubed.

Moaning Heero tried his best to distract himself from the pleasure mixed pain by sucking the man's cock in his mouth. His hands moved over the members mostly from the force of him being fucked. Thankfully this man didn't know his sweet spots so he was able to last a bit longer against it but he was noticing just being entered was starting to feel good. He tried to moved his mouth and hands to get these men off faster before he had to leave the train so he wouldn't walk out naked.

As time went on more and more men came, spilling their filth all over the poor man. The one who was using Heero's ass also reached climax, dumping his load in Heero's body. But they did not give Heero a moment of rest since as soon as someone came, another would take his placr, using Heero's mouth, his hands, his body, his ass, anywhere they could reach. Even when they reached the stop Hero was supposed to get off at, they didn't let the poor man go and continued to violate him.

The train continued to run since the route was circular, it would eventually arrive at the same station again in an hour. By then every single person in that car had came by using Hero in some fashion. As the train stopped the crowd moved in unison, carrying the poor naked man with them and threw him and his clothing at the bus stop before quickly dispersing, leaving Heero all naked and filthy on the floor. Luckily the place was rather remote so nobody was around to see him like this.

Heero held on like a trooper the whole time. His internal clock screamed at him but he was late and screwed in more ways than one. His Master would be so mad! Coughing on the ground he took a moment to compose himself. He never came.

Panting he stood on shaky legs and tried to wipe himself off with his underwear a little bit before pulling his pants on and shirt. He held onto his jacket and put his shirt in his backpack waiting for the bus. Once it arrived he got on and cleared his throat as he sat down. He really needed water after all of that. His body felt sensitive and ready to go over the edge but he was determined to make it, it was his mission.

The moment Heero got on the bus people started starring. After all no matter how hard Heero tried to clean himself, it couldn't change the fact that he was pretty much soaked in cum and the distinct smell filled the whole cabinet. Suddenly a couple of passengers got up from their seats and walked up towards Heero and looked down upon him and said: "Yo dude you're fucking gross! You some kinda whore or something?!"

"You look like you really need to wash up!" Another man said as he grabbed a half drank bottle of beer and poured the content over Heero's head. They started laughing as they pointed at the pathetic state Heero was in, and then the man said: "We wasted some good booze on ya stinking face. Aren't you gonna thank us for it?"

Heero was tense and trying his best to ignore these guys. They didn't seem like Vincent's mo from the last train. He was tired at this point and just wanted to complete his mission. That was when Heero's patience snapped when the beer went over his head.

Deadly cold eyes turned up at the man as cat like reflexes grabbed him by the throat and yanked him close, "do not come near me again or I will kill you." He let go of the guy and sat back down. Whore or not he was still a deadly killer of he had to be. He reached up to wipe the beer off his forehead.

Those men were certainly shocked when Heero lashed out. And once Heero let go they quickly ran and went as far away from Heero as they could, and got off the bus the next stop. The rest of the bus ride was mostly uneventful, but chatter and low laughing could be heard from the rest of the passengers, clearly at Heero's expense. Eventually the bus arrived at the stop Heero should get off at, before Heero get off the bus however the bus driver handed a large bottle of water to Heero and said: "Drink up. He wouldn't want you faint because of dehydration."

Heero sat the rest of the ride not caring about the other passengers. They could think what they wanted as long as they didn't touch him. He was already late and that stressed him out. Heading out of the bus he paused and looked down at the bottle of water then nodded his head, "thank you."

He took it and slipped off the bus. Opening the bottle he downed about half of it as he started on his way. It did take him long to get up to the spot. His ass was sore, he was turned on beyond belief and felt like he'd run miles this morning. He just wanted to complete his mission even though he feared what his Master would do to him for being late.

Vincent got up from the bench as he saw Heero finally getting up the hill after taking almost twice the time to get here than he normally would, though to be honest he didn't mind the wait. After all his "friends" have been streaming the footage of what they were doing with Heero throughout the little adventure he sent him on. Of course, since it was a task rigged from the start for Heero to fail, the man wasn't really to blame for being late, then again, a Master/Slave relationship wasn't something that's found on reason or logic.

As soon as Heero got close to him Vincent slapped Heero in the face: "You're late. But even worse..." He said coldly, and then the other cheek backhanded: "You lashed out on the bus. You should have more faith in me Heero. Didn't I say not to freak out? Didn't I tell you that everything is under control and I'll be watching? I am very, very disappointed Heero. You made me look bad in front of my friends"

Vincent turned his head and guided Heero's gaze to the public toilet nearby, and at this very moment several men emerged, and they were the same group of men who insulted Heero on the bus. Vincent turned back to look at Heero and said: "I want you to go and apologize to them, say that you're sorry for threatening them and you're sorry for ruining their arrangements for you. Now go!"

Heero was startled by the slap but took it he then took the other hit too. Looking over he saw the men emerge and felt his stomach sink. He thought these men weren't his friends!

Walking towards the friends he knelt in the dirt and bowed his body to the ground. This powerful little man listened to his Master, "I'm sorry for threatening you and ruining your arrangement. I obviously have a long way to go in my training." Honestly that was a hard exercise for a former soldier trained to trust no one. Everyone was always a threat, everyone was trying to kill him. "What can this whore do to make this right Master? To... Make you happy?" He didn't know what to do, he was scared to make a move almost scared to ask. He stayed bowed all the way to the ground in the dirt.

"It would've been so much easier if ya just do this from that start! Would save me and my boys a lot of trouble!" The leader of the group said as he approached Heero and put his foot on the man's head and pressed his weight down. After turning his heel a couple of times he finally removed his foot. Bending down to observe the man, he then got up and turned to look at Vincent: "Seriously though, you told me to tease your slave a bit, and you said he is perfect. Seems nowhere near perfection to me. Just what the hell did you see in him?"

"I am really sorry man. I thought I've trained him better." Vincent said apologetically: "As for what I see in him, well for one thing, he's got a pretty face." Vincent said as he approached them: "And also a pretty good body."

"Oh? Is that so?" The man raised an eyebrow.

"Yes of course." Vincent looked down at Heero and said: "Take off your clothes and show these gentlemen your body."

Heero was shaking, why was he so scared of upsetting his Master?! Sitting up but not raising his eyes he undressed stabbing his clothes next to himself. He stayed kneeling and in an act to be more submissive to his Master he spread his legs and crossed his arms behind his back.

Turning his head sightly to the side he didn't look up at them he simply exposed himself in the ground for them. Although he couldn't hide the semen in his body or his half there erection. He actually lost a bit of it when he worried about upsetting his Master.

The group of men stood by and watched in amusement as Heeeo stripped himself, too afraid to upset his master to even stand up for the task. They laughed at the total mess he was in and the leader said: "My god this slave of yours stink! Just how many men he'd fucked before getting here?! But yeah, you're right. He does have a nice face and body..." The man turned to Vincent and said: "So you know what, if this slave of yours can satisfy me and my boys then I'll call it even. Sounds good?"

"Yes of course." Vincent smiled and then he looked down at Heero and said: "But of course we can't let him service you in such a miserable state.",

"No of course not." The man waved his hand and said: "Come on boys, let's wash this filthy cum dump up."

The men grabbed Heero and headed for the public toilet, with the leader of the group and Vincent walking behind them seemingly chatting. They threw Heero on the cold toilet floor and opened up the tools cabinet, finding a rubber hose which the cleaners would use to wash the place and connected to the tap. One of them held the hose towards Heero as the other turned the tap on, moments latter icy cold water shot out of the hose and hit Heero right in the face. They laughed manicacly as they observed Heero's reaction. After around 5minutes of splashing they've washed away all the filth on the man's body.

"Now let's clean up his insides!" One of the men said as he got down and opened Heero's legs, while another held him down. They struck the head of the rubber hose through Heero's abused hole without much trouble, and as they turned non the tap once more a flood of cold water got pumped inside Heero's body. They didn't stop until his belly bulged up as if he was pregnant with a child.

"Hold the water in until I give you permission." Vincent commanded coldly: "Now start pleasuring these men with your hands and mouth!"

Heero set alarm with the men into the bathroom completely unsure of what he was getting himself into. The cold water actually made him gasp in surprise. when they're finally done cleaning them off he was freezing and shaking but they weren't done with them yet. The cold water shooting into his body actually made him cry out but he didn't fight against the men holding him there.

Slowly sitting up he groaned in the discomfort of being so full with water. It was such an odd full feeling but in some strange way it felt kind of good. Going to the men He took the first one in his mouth and two others in either hand. He started to work his mouth and hands over there members trying his best to give them as much pleasure as he could. Although it wasn't long to the process that he served to whimper softly from the pressure of the water trying to come out. it was then his body wasn't just shaking from the cold it was shaky from the strain of trying to hold it inside himself. But he also didn't realize that between his legs he was hard as a rock and dripping onto the floor.

Vincent was almost mesmerized by the sight in front of him, with Heeeo naked on the toilet floor sucking a cock with his mouth and pleasuring two others with his hand, and to top it all off, his belly bloated up almost to a ridiculous degree. He was almost surprised by how well Heero was doing despite his miserable circumstances. Even with the bloated up belly blocking and pressing it down, Vincent could still see Heero's rather impressive manhood throbbing hard and dripping precum. He should be freezing cold, and the water inside his intestines must be starting to mess with his body and cause pain to no end. But even so Heero was aroused, as if he was deriving pleasure from how much pain he was in. Perhaps what he experienced yesterday and what Vincent told him had already bore fruit?

In any case Heero's arousal was certainly noticed by the men who laughed: "Look at this whore! He's actually enjoying this! Ya like being treated like trash don't ya?" He then turned to look at Vincent and said: "I think i'm starting to get why you like this fuckboy!"

"Oh wait till you see his next trick." Vincent said as he gestured the men to step down. They all took a step back and cleared out some room for Herro. Vincent then commanded: "I want you to Push out the water inside you and cum at the same time in five.... four.... three.... two....One..... Now!"

Panting harshly Heero trembled against the cold floor, his body in agony but incredibly aroused at the same time. He placed his hand on the ground as the men moved away then heard his Master speak. Was he really?

Like Pavlov he felt his body revving up for his orgasm. All that training worked like a charm. Pushing the water and everything else out he actually let out a scream as he came at the same time on that filthy floor. Maybe it was from the intense cold or maybe from the force of the orgasm but he blacked out and slumped onto the floor. His body was shaking and lips were looking a bit pale from the cold he'd experienced. The former Gundam pilot reach a new high and low at that moment.

The group of men yelled in surprise as Heero released all the filth inside him and created a total mess on the floor. “Holy shit!" The leader of the group cried as he narrowly dodged the stream of filth shooting out of Heero's ass and kept his shoe clean. He then looked at Heero closely and said: "Holy shit dude I think your slave passed out. Did we went too far?"

"Oh don't worry, he's a lot more resilient than you think." Vincent walked up to Heero and looked down at him, he pushed Heero's face with the tip of his shoe and said: "Wake up, slave. You haven't make my friends cum yet! Wake up and put that ass of yours to good use!"

Trembling it took him a long moment to come around. Pushing off the floor he was in a daze crawled towards the men and turned around on all fours presenting himself to these men. He looked towards his Master them back over his shoulder.

His body was so cold it stopped shaking so hard besides light trembles. The pain was starting to numb away from the cold but he hoped these guys would warm him up. For a regular human going through this he was holding strong.

"Finally the good stuff!" The leader not the group said as he grabbed Heero's butt and began to press his cock against the man's abused entrance. Since all the slime and cum were washed away earlier it was a little difficult at first, but a few spit on his dick quickly remedied the situation and he forced himself inside Heero with minimum resistance. "Holy shit your insides are cold!" The man smiled as he bend down and wrapped his arm around the poor slave and said: "Don't worry, we'll get ya all nice a warm in no time!"

Since the man was close already after getting the blowjobnit didn't take long for him to cum inside Heero. The moment he pulled out however he was quickly replaced by another. One by one they lined up to use Heero's ass and after half an hour all of them were satisfied.

"Wow that was a lot of fun. Remember to call us the next time you come in town!" The men bid farewell to Vincent as they left on the van they came here with, leaving the master and slave alone. He knelt down beside the abused slave and held his face up. With a bright smile and a tone like there was nothing abnormal about their circumstances he asked: "Are you hungry Heero? It's already lunch time. Why don't we go out to the bench and have a little picnic? I've bought something on my way here and I think you're gonna love it."

Thankfully the men did warm him up and soon his energy had picked up too. Moaning he arched how body back to meet his thrusts. It wasn't long before he was turned on again and close to the edge but his master hadn't told him to cum so he just rode it out as it were.

Resting on the ground he looked up at his Master when he came back over. It was strange seeing the switch flipped from Master to almost boyfriend. He nodded his head and slowly sat up, "can I rinse off Master?"

"Of course you can. And you may wash your clothes a bit if you want. Nobody ever comes here so you can just leave them out to dry."

Vincent left Heero to clean up while he walked out of the toilet and headed for the car, picking out two take-out boxes he'd got on his way here, two plastic bottles with one containing water, and another some sort of yellow liquid. He set the stuff on the bench and waited for Heero to come out. He put one of the take-out boxes and the bottle with the yellow liquid on the pavement in front of him and smiled: "I've got some beef fried rice for both of us. Though I've added some.... personal flavors to yours. I'm sure by now you should be pretty familiar with the taste of cum. I've also had to pee on my way here and figured I should't waste it."

Heero went about cleaning up and left his clothes hanging next to the bench to dry. He shook the water out of his hair and actually felt refreshed after all of that. He felt sore but almost a good sore like he accomplished a mission. It was strange, but satisfying in an odd way.

Looking down at the food he almost chuckled again with a soft sigh, "has anyone ever told you Master, that you're an interesting person?" He knelt down beside the bench to eat on the ground. It was strange how natural that suddenly felt. Here he was bare to the open world eating cum covered food on the ground.