Lured by Olympus (18+)

virtualoo

“Oh stop..!” Peesephones blush only grew darker but he did laugh, playfully shoving his arm. “It’s your fault you know! Aphrodite would be one pisse doff goddess if she heard you saying i was prettier” He voices his thoughts from but a moment ago, laughing at the thought. “Someone is intending to make people jealous” He teased with another smile.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• ZX-MetalMonster

Hades was himself a proud god but that didn't stop him from saying things that could him at odds with the rest of the pantheon. "You're right, she'd be jealous and she'd hate the both of us. Me for saying it and you for threatening her title of most beautiful." He thought out loud and looked amused by the thought. "You're so much more kind and forgiving than her too... better in every way."

"I will take that as a compliment.." Persephone said with a shy smile, figuring the other was trying to make him feel good and less nervous. It made him happy too but he was not sure why...It made him feel warm. 'What were we going to do again..? Was it going swimming? I do not even remember anymore.." Persephone said with a laugh, having found himself rather distracted by their current line of conversation.

"We mentioned swimming yesterday." Hades agreed but shook his head at the less than Innocent thought that crossed his mind. It was unlike him to shy away from small fantasies, with so little to give him joy over the past centuries they were the most amusement he could afford sometimes, but he felt almost guilty for thinking of the other god that way. "We can do whatever you like though."

"Oh right...that's right~!" Persephone said as he managed to get his mind back on track. "Let's go swimming~! We can go to the pool you showed me yesterday and we can go for a nice swim!" He smiled, knowing they both needed the relaxing time. "I do not know much about anything else you could find to do that is relaxing" Persephone smiled, holding the others hand.

Hades looked ahead, careful not to lead them into someone or something, however he still smiled happily at the younger gods excitement. "We can also sleep, that's always relaxing." He pointed out, remembering the other man had agreed to share a bed with him after how they'd spent the previous night.

"There is always plenty of time to sleep after we go swimming~!"Persephone smiled as he kind of remembered the way to the pool from here. He dragged the god along with a smile, loving that he could actually spend some time with him. Spending time with the other god, made him feel so happy...and he could not explain why. Persephone managed to find the pool with oen wrong turn, beaming up at Hades. "I didn't get lost~!" He smiled happily, looking toward the pool as he began to undress so he could go swimming.

Hades was caught off guard when the younger man took the lead but was glad to see he wasn't afraid to let go of him any more. He kept up with the smaller gods step and they were back in the palace and by the pool in no time. How easily Persephone started to take off his clothes right in front of his astonished Hades too but luckily his body moved without waiting for his brain to sort things out and he started to slip off his own clothes.

-"I would have complained if you were about to get lost and lead us into some awful part of town." He pointed out with a small smirk just as he'd taken off his shirt and moved on to his pants.

"You wouldn't have let me get lost anyway or go that far, admit it~!" Persephone laughed as he folded his clothes in a neat pile by the poolside. He carefully stepped into the water, looking toward the candles reflection while he waited for Hades to follow suit. Perry only turned back around when he heard the water rippling, smiling over at him. "Much nicer to swim with company..!" He smiled warmly, swimming circles around the god.

"Of course I wouldn't have, I was with you, I would have had to walk all the way back to the palace too if we'd ended up far away." Hades defended his motives and entered the water, his clothes placed by the edge of the pool. He relaxed in the water and followed the younger man with his eyes while he swam around him but ultimately became impatient and grabbed his arm to keep him in one place. "You have too much energy for me sometime... I'm a very old god, remember?"

Persephone was swimming around Hades with a smile before he found his path of swimming suddenly stopped. "You aren't very old..Just...Well seasoned that's all' Persephone smiled wide, the others grip keeping him close to the other. "I...will stay still..so..You can let go now.." He said quietly when he realized how close together they became in the water, blushing faintly.

In the cold water the younger man's skin felt especially warm and Hades was focused on the touch and their closeness too, however he looked lost in thought and didn't think of letting go until he was given a hint. His hand dropped back under the surface and it seemed like he'd forgotten their conversation. Rather than say anything in response, he watched the other god in silence with an unreadable expression.

Persephone wasn't even sure what they were talking about a moment prior, distracted as the other let go of his hand. He could see the candles reflecting in the others eyes..They looked...rather pretty that way. He didn't say anything, looking into those eyes still as he found himself even closer.

Hades drifted closer to the younger man, moving smoothly through the water until little was left separating them. He wasn't sure what he was doing, torn between wanting to place his hands on the smaller man and too afraid of ruining things yet again to do anything at all. However an unpleasant thought emerged in the forefront of his thoughts and there was no time left to be indecisive. With a deep sigh he closed his eyes, placed a hand on the other man's shoulder and pressed their foreheads together for a long moment, reluctant to break the touch even though he'd been hoping for something different.

"I have to go. Stay inside, don't get yourself in trouble again." Hades said quietly and opened his eyes to study the younger man's face for a moment longer before he backed away from him and swam to the edge of the pool. He dried himself off only enough not to soak his clothes and got dressed in a matter of seconds, refusing to as much as glance back at the other god while he did so. Within a heartbeat he was out of the room, leaving Persephone without another word.

Persephone felt like everything was quiet, the air growing still as Hades rested his forehead on his own. Those pretty eyes..were so close..He thought as he snapped out of it when Hades suddenly said he had to go. Go..? Go where? It seemed wherever he was going, it was in quite a hurry. It was soon after Hades left that he stepped out of the pool, getting dressed in what felt like a vastly empty room.

Standing before Hades was a very pissed Demeter and at her side Artemis with a sword of her own at her side. "Finally I have found you, I will be taking my son back...Artemis go...!" Demeter held up her sword in a fighting stance. Artemis was an expert at hunting, quickly able to track down Persephone by some pool. Before he had much time to react, he was slung over her shoulder and brought back to Demetes side. He remained on her shoulder shocked, more shocked when he saw his mother.

Hades greeted the goddesses with a sword in hand, the same he'd drawn to protect the younger man the previous day. The naked blade glinting in the dim candlelight of the underworld sent a message to the deities that they were not welcome in his realm. However the huntress passed by Hades like the wind, quick and impossible to catch, especially because he hesitated to strike at her, thinking what Persephone would think of him wounding one of them.

For a moment Hades was left alone with the old witch, his eyes on her in a vicious glare but knowing there was little he could do against her that would be forgiven.

"I stole him... but he didn't miss you very much after he accepted where he is." He argued just as Artemis returned, having caught the younger man with ease. His blood boiled and it crossed his mind to forget the complexity of the situation, to fight both the women the best he could, however reason won over and he tried to talk his way out of the situation first. "Let him choose if he want's to be rescued... If he'd rather stay with me, then you don't have the right to take him away any more than I did."

"I am not giving you that option Hades.." Demeter held the sword toward Hades throat. "You lost any chance of having a civil discussion when you STOLE my son~!" She said in an angry tone, not daring move her head from him as she spoke to Artemis. "Artemis...take him home" Demeter said sternly, lowering her blade as she smacked her sword into his.

"Mom~!" Persephone said as he was reaching out to Hades, Artemis quickly whisking Persephone away and toward the boat to head to the surface.

Hades had hoped to clash swords with Artemis, a huntress would never be a better swordsman than someone who practiced combat with the weapon, no matter how rusty. Demeter on the other hand was someone he wouldn't dare strike down no matter how easy that task would be in his own domain. He met all of her strikes to defend himself but his thoughts were elsewhere as he sent the dead after Artemis, using the spirits as an army she'd have to fight or evade on her way to the river. However with so much of his attention splintered among the sea of bodies he was commanding he left himself vulnerable, barely able to keep track of what his own movements and every few strikes the enemy's sword cut into him.

Demeter got quite a few strikes on Hades, giving Artemis time to fought off the swarms of undead that attacked her. With carrying Persephone, she had to focus on evading. Demeter got a few more strikes in before retreating toward the boat to the surface, slaying any dead that got in her way with her sword. Artemis set Persephone down on the boat, him gripping tightly as his mother jumped on board, quickly pushing off to get away from the underworld.

"I am so glad you are all right~!" Demeter said with a smile, hugging her son tightly to her, Persephone quiet as he was hugged.

It was unlikely that corpses would stop gods but Hades had hoped the dead would make a difference simply because they were the only thing he had to throw at the two women. He was badly wounded, torn apart after fighting with most of his mind elsewhere, however he didn't have time to wait for the wounds to disappear. He pushed himself to follow the intruders and dragged himself through the streets, past the spirits who'd been cut down and were also yet to repair themselves. They were of course gone before he arrived at the river, just as he'd know they'd be. With nothing else he could do to catch up to them or fight them, he dropped to the ground and leaned against one of the stone houses waiting for his body to recover but too angry to properly feel the pain in his flesh.

"We are going to get you home safe and sound..I have been so worried about you~! I will need to make sure you stay safe from now on" Demeter rambled on as Artemis watched over them both. Artemis could tell Persephone was being far too quiet for someone who was just rescued. Persephone almost looked...sad to be leaving...? The trio finally left the boat and soon reached the surface, keep persephone at her side and locking him in his room. 'No one can get you now dear.." Demeter smiled happily.

Artemis walked down his hallway quietly some hours later, the sun rising in the sky, quietly walking past Persephones room who hadnt made a peep all night. "Oh dear, I better check these locks. It would be terrible if left unlocked.." SHe said as she unlocked the door and quickly left. Artemis...? He thought as he took the chance to run, thankful. He took the long way round the woods, hoping to not be seen and get on a boat to see Hades. He mus be nuts...What was he doing?!

Hades was restless even while his wounds kept him on the ground and he would have thought what a pitiful sight he is for a god but the only thing he worried about was the younger man. He knew at least that his mother wouldn't hurt him but thinking that he would never see Persephone again hurt horribly and he wondered if up on the surface, where everything is so much brighter and there are so many others for him to come across, the younger man would maybe forget about him altogether.

He had gone to the surface too recently and with all the spirits the two goddesses had cut down the underworld would fall into chaos even with him there but he didn't have to wonder about going up to find the smaller man, it was an obvious decision for him. However for now there was little he could do and not far he could go without having to stop and rest so with some difficulty, he lifted himself off the stone path and helped the spirits in whatever ways he could.

Persephone made sure to walk slowly, not wanting to draw attention to himself. He ducked and hid at every possible sound, extending his journeys length by a long time. He thought he heard someone move by him at one point but dared not to move until the coast was clear. He kept on going and going, quietly looking down the face of the underworlds entrance. You are a mad man..he thought as he made his way down into the entrance, finding the boat already there as if had been recently used. Persephone quietly hopped into the boat, letting it start leading him towards the town.

With the disorder caused by the two goddesses mended part way, Hades traveled up the river in clothes still soaked with blood and a sword in hand. He considered himself lucky to arrive to the surface before the sun had come up and hurried through the forest, looking for signs of where the younger man had been taken. With how much time had passed the other gods could had taken him anywhere and Hades didn't know where to begin looking but his only other option was to do nothing. There were no tracks left in the forest and he found himself overwhelmed by everything there was to hear and see on the surface again, only this time it was not what he wanted. He ventured far from the cave, not even careful to remember the way back and the longer he spent searching the less hope he had and his chest felt tight.

Persephone quickly ran off the boat as he searched every street, any glimpse of Hades anywhere. He finally reached the there home after what felt like forever, going right for him bedroom. Of course he wasn’t here..Persephone sighed, looking toward the flower he grew beside his bed. He reached out and touched it gingerly, being reminded of his dreams. His..dreams..Everything felt like it was clear now..the person he had been dreaming about was Hades. Did he...love hades? Persephone was scared as he clutched at his chest. He..He loved Hades...? He loved Hades! And he was not there..

It broke his heart to know he was not here, a tear springing in his eye as he made his way quietly back to the surface. He was gone..He quietly thought as he eventually reached the surface again. He might as well go home..He thought quietly as he made his way through the woods. Just go home and-He picked up his head and saw..Hades? His heart sprang up to his throat as he started to run toward him, flowers sprouting from his feet as he ran. Persephone jumped up in the Air as he got close to him, wrapping his arms around the other happily. He clung on tight from his high up position as they both ended up gett knocked over, Kissing Hades happily.